Colonic before fistinv

Guest ncpozbtm

Guest ncpozbtm

Anyone ever do a high colonic before a fisting session? I always struggle with getting completely clean, and it seems like this would be a good way to be 100% cleaned out...just dont know if it might irritate my colon. Any experience??

• 4 weeks later...

If I know I am going to get fisted I always do a clinic. The first time was a little unnerving, standing in the shower with the hose up my butt, feeling the water filling my belly and watching it distend. It takes a long time for it all that water to come back out! I usually try and be done putting water in at least a couple of hours before I get fisted. I stay clean and ready for about 24 hrs after , then I have to eat something!

On 8/23/2021 at 10:27 AM, Shotsfired said:

Are you talking about having it done professionally or do it yourself?

I always wanted to try the service.

Hey agree, don’t it myself lots of times but would love to have it done by a professional especially if it’s done by a gay nurse / doctor 😜🍒

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

I had it done professionally once and, well, here's my experience.

Firstly, the technician noticed that I was very well behaved and appeared much more comfortable than most being filled with water. I mean, I guess that comes with douching practice and also being filled with fists. I think the session went on for longer than it was meant to, though, and I was expelling for much longer than I was meant to. Even once all the water was out, once I got home I wasn't clean. I think it just irritated my colon to be honest, because since then my colon has been much worse behaved. Without going into too much detail, prior to the colonic I had the occasional upset but generally was fine, could douche in a normal amount of time etc. Since then there have been a lot more problems and douching is much more challenging. 

So personally I don't recommend a colonic but that's just based on my experience. I had a teacher (not a fisting teacher, an actual teacher) who used to swear by colonics, so they seemingly help some people.