Hey. I'll be going to the LA Cumunion sex party this week.

If you have any recommendations or advise on how to enjoy it, or if you've been there, please share your experience 

PS: Pics included for attention 

1402531681_ScreenShot2021-07-21at3_33_42PM.png.584bea1f7d55a17f40e1ceb9ef7bc457.pngIMG_5889.thumb.jpg.227d852ec116aaef1f7a7c30736ea014.jpg

Screen Shot 2021-07-21 at 3.09.03 PM.png

• Like 1

Leave your inhibitions at home and have great time indulging your inner sex pig.  I love the LAX party, and always fuck and get fucked by multiple guys.  At that particular party most, not all, of the fucking occurs with multiple bottoms on benches surrounded by tops often going from one hole to the next one that opens up there are no private play spaces if you don't do public groups so it is very much an orgy of like minded pigs.

6 hours ago, NWUSHorny said:

Leave your inhibitions at home and have great time indulging your inner sex pig.  I love the LAX party, and always fuck and get fucked by multiple guys.  At that particular party most, not all, of the fucking occurs with multiple bottoms on benches surrounded by tops often going from one hole to the next one that opens up there are no private play spaces if you don't do public groups so it is very much an orgy of like minded pigs.

Thanks @NWUSHorny ! That's good to know. I usually start shy but few min later, my inner pig comes out. Might get blindfolded; it helps me let go. Can't wait ! 

• Upvote 1