Tight Holes: Question for Tops and Bottoms

Ffistboi21

For Tops: I’m curious how important it is to you for the bottom to have a “tight hole”. As a bottom I’ve taken hundreds of cocks, many 8+ and I also get fisted so my hole is definitely not tight. I’m wondering what your thoughts/experiences are like.

For bottoms: I wondering how much thought you give to having a tight hole. I know for many of us we are insatiable and are getting fucked constantly so staying tight can be a challenge, even if one doesn’t get fisted. Do you care about having a tight hole or do you just accept that having a “tight hole” isn’t always compatible with the amount of cock we take? 

• Piggy 1

I’m very similar to you, take cocks (often big) regularly but not yet able to take fists. I pride myself on having a hole that opens up for most sizes quickly, one so I don’t get hurt but two so the top can start enjoying himself immediately and not have to worry about me adjusting to his size. 

that being said, I do hear often from guys their preference is a tight hole, which is totally fine w me as that’s their opinion. I’m just not for them😈

With as much cock as I have taken, it should be looser, but it's still fairly tight.  It's flexible though. The tops I have been with, including my husband, don't like it TOO tight, but snug. He's big and I get him every day, and he thinks it's snug.  Those initial thrusts still hurt after all this time. As much as I have wanted to take a fist, nobody can get one in, so clearly I am not THAT loose.

Generally speaking, I like both loose and tight holes.  The exceptions are at both extremes, fisting bottoms that no longer provide any resistance (which as far as I know is short term) and bottoms that clamp down so hard after you are in them that you can barely move (which is muscle control more than anything else).

I have to think my hole is always somewhere in the middle of that range.

Edited by NWUSHorny

I dont like tight holes. I remember the first boy I fucked clamped so hard on my penis it was like an elastic band, really uncomfortable. I like a guy to have control to know to keep it not too tight, I like to feel the muscle getting fucked. I have never fucked a fisted sloppy guy, it could be fun but I just prefer guys that wont offer resistance to let me use the hole the way I want

• Upvote 1

If I’m bottoming at a bathhouse, I’ll bring my lube and 2 different buttplugs to keep my hole open. Also, each cock that fucks me widens my hole for the next guy’s cock. Both work!

• Like 3
  • Piggy 1

Top here.  Not a hung dick. I prefer looser holes.  It feels so amazing sliding inside a hole that opens up for me.  I have fucked very tight holes and it is not pleasurable.  It hurts. I love to pound a hole especially when I get ready to cum.  I can shoot several times so a hole that is loose and a guy that can take pounding until I"m drained of cum is my fav.

• Like 7

As of late, it seems everyone wants a loose and pre-loaded hole here in ATL. A couple of smaller pals (6-7") say they prefer to be first in my hole and want it tight... the larger men (8+) won't show till it's sloppy and loose. I enjoy both personally, but not vice-tight.  A looser hole can be fun to play in it with fingers, tongue, toes, DP, toys and of course you last longer when fucking -- 

• Like 1

My hole is fairly loose, and while I’ve gotten good feedback I’m starting to get a little self-conscious about it. I think most guys enjoy my loose cunt. I’ve been complimented on my hole several times, and almost every top I’ve been with has gone wild tonguing my hole before fucking me.

However, I don’t think my hole is very attractive. I enjoy all cocks, but I’m partial to large cocks and toys, and I just worked up to fisting myself. Whenever I push out with a guy or while using toys, one side of my hole looks puffier than the other. I would love to have a hole that opened evenly all around.

• Like 3

On those rare occasions I top I dispose tight holes. My penis is very thick and most guys can't take the thickness. it's like someone squeezing the shaft of my cock as hard as they can.

As for when i bottom, I get fucked and fisted and take large toys so I am very loose and proud of it. While some guys turn their noses up at slack ass sluts like me and try to shame us, many others get off on fucking a really loose guy because they know how much sexual use I've had to be that loose. Horse hung guys really love a man cunt like mine because they know I can take all of what they are packing and they can really cut loose and plow my ass.

• Piggy 1

My outer ring is definitely loose while my inner ring can comfortably take an average dick with spit for lube and no foreplay. I really do love girth, veiney dicks, tho. I have a rather high tolerance for pain plus I know how to open myself up so that the Top can be pounding away in me in no time. If I know a Top is really hung/thick, I usually weight train with one of my thicker buttplugs for a few hours before fucking, just so time isn’t wasted trying to get in me. I’ve never had any complaints that I’m too loose.
large.IMG_2609.JPG.0276ad4bf2bb69a9ce63fd19f45ff98d.JPG

• Like 7
  • Piggy 3

My hole has always been extremely tight, and some guys like it, others do not.

The tightness has often limited how much cock I can take,
with weeks between activity so it can heal even with average cocks.

It's also turned me more into a top... I'd love some tips to help loosen my hole up 😉

I have a thicker than average cock, so tight holes that the owner can't relax are going to hurt a lot no matter how much lube I use. Without poppers to loosen himself up a tight bottom is asking for pain 

I love feeling a loose hole that I can fist or use big toys on, so it's stretched wide but when I slide my cock in I love to feel the bottom closing down on my shaft before he uses his internal muscles to milk my shaft before I start fucking.

• Like 2

Sad to say I don't get fucked as much as I would like, and am still pretty tight. Based on what I've seen on this site that can be a turnoff. The few tops in my area that I have been with haven't complained, but there have been instances where a lot of lube and patience came into play before actually being able to play. I honestly enjoy the pain of being stretched (yup, giving away my kinks) because it helps sell the "being dommed" fantasies I like to have.

I guess until I get into a long term situation where I am getting fucked a lot (as in daily or close to daily and by many different cocks), I'm going to keep up the kegels to stay as tight as possible.