Tight Holes: Question for Tops and Bottoms

Ffistboi21

On 7/27/2021 at 1:18 AM, MuscledHorse said:

On those rare occasions I top I dispose tight holes. My penis is very thick and most guys can't take the thickness. it's like someone squeezing the shaft of my cock as hard as they can.

Would love to take your extra thick cock in my cunt. I have learned to control my sphincter and enjoy giving a big-cock top a squeeze to let him know i can be loose or i can tighten my hole for him and milk his load into my hungry hole. 

On 7/26/2021 at 4:46 PM, Ffistboi21 said:

For Tops: I’m curious how important it is to you for the bottom to have a “tight hole”. As a bottom I’ve taken hundreds of cocks, many 8+ and I also get fisted so my hole is definitely not tight. I’m wondering what your thoughts/experiences are like.

For bottoms: I wondering how much thought you give to having a tight hole. I know for many of us we are insatiable and are getting fucked constantly so staying tight can be a challenge, even if one doesn’t get fisted. Do you care about having a tight hole or do you just accept that having a “tight hole” isn’t always compatible with the amount of cock we take? 

As a submissive cumdump faggot bottom and a size queen I’ve always preferred the dominant tops with huge dicks. I’ve also taken more dick than I honestly can remember. I love that I’m no longer tight and have a stretched out gaping hole. I have this BBC Daddy that’s hung like a horse, I get passed around by him and his friends daily who also have huge dicks. I love that they can fuck me as hard as they want and it doesn’t hurt

For Tops: I’m curious how important it is to you for the bottom to have a “tight hole”. As a bottom I’ve taken hundreds of cocks, many 8+ and I also get fisted so my hole is definitely not tight. I’m wondering what your thoughts/experiences are like.

For bottoms: I wondering how much thought you give to having a tight hole. I know for many of us we are insatiable and are getting fucked constantly so staying tight can be a challenge, even if one doesn’t get fisted. Do you care about having a tight hole or do you just accept that having a “tight hole” isn’t always compatible with the amount of cock we take? 

As  a btm, i just care about dicks

i had a regular FB who made it His goal (unbeknownst to me at the time) to mold my hole into something between a pussy and a cunt. It's permanently changed and is better 'designed' to receive than to retain. Whenever i have to go, i have a sense of urgency and it has a sort of psychological effect on me that my hole is more suited to taking cock than it is to elimination. i love that feeling and disposition. i have the ability to squeeze and tighten around a cock, but i'm pretty easy access when it comes to getting in. 

i love a Top who loves either and opened hole or loves to leave it loose and sloppy. To me, that is part of His creative energy that i'm sort of the canvas or clay He is molding. To me, Top is a creative energy, position, and opened or loose/sloppy is a type of impregnation. i love who and how we are and how we fit together as men, it's fucking awesome.

Edited by tallslenderguy
  • Like 1

most guys who fuck dirty whores like me are really into using a nice loose pussy. they love my hole because it’s loose enough to take literally any huge cock pretty easily but its not too loose to get off an average or under average sized cock. once in awhile a guy with a small or really slim cock will tell me my pussy is too loose to feel after I take a few loads. a little lube or spit(cause I’m often prelude with previous guys loads.plus they like my my loose pussy actually feels like a real pussy and how slutty it feels. like they can tell I get fucked by a lot of men. when a stranger looks at my gaped out fuckhole dripping cum I want them to know what a dirty whore I am

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Some love it vice-tight and some love it totally wrecked..  It's all personal preference.  When I top I prefer the hole not be vice-tight, because that can hurt.  For an everyday ass fuck I like a hole that's somewhere in the middle - experienced enough to not be too tight, but not wrecked to the point where they can't squeeze down and provide some friction when you're pumping.

As a bottom, my hole definitely isn't vice-tight, but it's also far from being completely wrecked..  I have some toys (some would say medium, others would say large) that I play with, but not often enough to give any permanent stretch.  Because of that I can open up relatively easily when I want to, but most of the time a top won't know that I use them. 

However, I have a great deal of horny respect for guys who love to wreck their hole to ever-larger dimensions.  In most cases they're able to squeeze down nicely when they need to for a fuck, but able to gape or prolapse when they play hard.  Kudos to those destroyed holes and they guys attached to them!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 7/26/2021 at 4:46 PM, Ffistboi21 said:

For bottoms: I wondering how much thought you give to having a tight hole.

The idea of a "tight hole" is more of a fetish of men regarding anal sex, but I think that in reality there is much more to it, like how tight of a hole? When to tighten the hole?

I guess I was fortunate that early in my bottoming experience I met a guy who made me aware of the importance of the tightness of my hole while getting fucked. I was staying at the YMCA in NYC, which in those pre-AIDS years was a great place to stay. All I needed to do was to leave the door of my room ajar.

One night an "older guy" for me (I was 24),  peaks into my room while stroking his hard-on and he ends up fucking me, obviously bareback because in those days there was never a mention of condoms. I had this "tight hole" fetish and because I already had cum in my hole, I was very horny and wanted more. In my hornyness and with the idea of a tight hole I began to squeeze my hole while this guy was fucking me. But he starts telling me to relax my hole, "open up your hole!", I remember him ordering me. He also told me to open up my hole when he starts to shoot because his cock gets very sensitive and the hole is tighten he has to pull out.

I always pay attention to the tightness of my hole while getting fucked, and especially at the time when the guy is unloading. There was a guy who who would ask me not to touch him while he was shooting. Chances of getting bred twice by the same guy are much better when I relax my hole and let the cock stay inside leaking the rest of the cum until it starts getting hard again and the guy can fuck you again.

I'm not into huge cocks and I even enjoy thinner cocks, for which I tighten my hole a bit more.

On 8/5/2021 at 8:14 PM, gangbangsuperstar said:

most guys who fuck dirty whores like me are really into using a nice loose pussy. they love my hole because it’s loose enough to take literally any huge cock pretty easily but its not too loose to get off an average or under average sized cock. once in awhile a guy with a small or really slim cock will tell me my pussy is too loose to feel after I take a few loads. a little lube or spit(cause I’m often prelude with previous guys loads.plus they like my my loose pussy actually feels like a real pussy and how slutty it feels. like they can tell I get fucked by a lot of men. when a stranger looks at my gaped out fuckhole dripping cum I want them to know what a dirty whore I am

I love fucking girls like you with a nice loose, sloppy pussy that you can tell has seen a lot of hard use, from lots of big, hard cocks, huge dildos, fists, baseball bats and anything else guys wanna shove up your ass. I love it when you can tell a faggot is a dirty whore that can take a nice big knot. Plus I’m not into foreplay when it comes to fucking a whore. I just wanna slide my cock in and fuck the hell out of a slut

• Like 4

as a top I like the sloppy hole. There is nothing better than yo put my cock where there is room for creative fucking that not only i enjoy but the receiver loves it. loose an juicy is also good to dig in with my face and suck on it. ready for fisting perfect for me. tight holes do not leave much room for that creativity

Edited by friday666
  • Like 2
  • Piggy 2

10 hours ago, Phallarchist said:

Let the boy mount his best defence. The pleasure of forcing him open rivals that of completing inside him.

“Defense” implies unwillingness, though, does it not? While I understand and appreciate the sentiment you express, do you think it applies to a majority of Tops? I would have thought most Tops would prefer the accommodation of willing and inviting holes that do their best to meet the demands of the invading phallus. I can readily see Top satisfaction arising from overcoming the resistance that occurs when the cunt tries but fails to adapt; but if the bottom is actively attempting to resist penetration (which would by definition place the act in the category of rape) I can only imagine a Top feeling frustration and annoyance.

Granted, a certain kind of Dominant, aggressive Top may readily translate that frustration and annoyance into brute sexual force. His inevitable successful penetration will likely gratify his desire for power and control. But I would think this would only apply to a subset of Tops. I may be mistaken, as I work very hard to accept even the largest cocks with as little resistance as possible, and am usually met with expressions of deep satisfaction from Tops as they settle in balls-deep. Even in those occasions when I haven’t fully expanded, I usually only get something like a curt “Open that shit up” rather that a concerted effort to break through a barrier.

I welcome a Top gaining his deepest entry into me by whatever means are most satisfying to him. I just don’t necessarily see that many looking for actual resistance.

1 hour ago, ErosWired said:

"Defense” implies unwillingness, though, does it not? While I understand and appreciate the sentiment you express, do you think it applies to a majority of Tops?

The anus has no will. Its resistance is reflexive. I defeat it in order to further abuse the length of the terminal passage. The boy might or might not be able to relax somewhat. The struggle to stretch his rings open might be brief. He could also clamp down and try to make penetration difficult, because he is s a masochist and wants to be forced. Both approaches have advantages. Spicy variety and all that.

I am a twisted male who puts boys to female (cunt) use and takes untoward pleasure in the difficulty my inappropriate intrusion causes. I do not use "top" as a sexual noun or verb and I have no real idea if "tops" in general are similar or dissimilar to me. My impression is that most habitual homosexual penetrators consider themselves sexual egalitarians and at least evince a concern for the comfort and pleasure of their receivers. I, on the other hand, seek to empower the phallus above all. I certainly appreciate and enjoy a sexually responsive cunt and the occasional spasm of a spontaneous prostate orgasm, but I am equally pleased to witness his suffering for my benefit. Self-sacrifice is a cardinal virtue for a receptive boy.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Phallarchist said:

I am a twisted male who puts boys to female (cunt) use and takes untoward pleasure in the difficulty my inappropriate intrusion causes.

You apply value-laden words to your self-description (which is if course your prerogative) but I wonder whether you’re actually as ‘twisted’ as you think, or whether the pleasure you take is as ‘untoward’ as you imagine. While sexual sadism is a formal paraphilia, your narrative here and elsewhere does not seem to suggest that you exhibit such traits to that extremity. I have been in the hands of unquestionable sexual sadists for whose methods the word ‘untoward’ would be darkly humorous.

Rather, the kind of pleasure you describe I have found to be relatively widespread among penetrators of at least geater-than-average aggression and drive. I find that men’s urge to dominate me sexually seems to increase as the action becomes moves closer in form to reproductive function; I firmly believe that an instinctual component manifests at that point, and some core element of the male animal brain responds to an eons-old imperative to impregnate by force. As the brain’s pleasure centers are designed to promote the most basic of survival functions, it is hardly surprising if a penetrator takes satisfaction in a conquest-by-phallus.

Similarly, I’m not sure I see what is necessarily twisted in cunting males if certain males (such as myself) were by every indication born for that very purpose.

I do not consider myself a masochist - I can (and have) endured a variety of pain, but I neither seek it nor require it for my fulfillment - yet I particularly relish serving men such as yourself who simply are not hesitant to use the cunt at your disposal in the way that will bring you the greatest pleasure. If witnessing my distress as I endure the natural violence of his sex excites and gratifies him, that doesn’t surprise me in the least, and I consider it neither twisted nor untoward. I only wish that men of your stamp were more commonly to be found who would challenge my cunt to its limits.

It may be that it pleases you to think of your approach to penetration as twisted, and your pleasures untoward, and if so I don’t mean to distract from that. I only mean to say that I find what you describe to be more desirable than not in a man who would penetrate me.

On 7/29/2021 at 9:01 AM, revemupman said:

I like it tight but some bottoms tap out right when I'm in my zone and I hate that. Sometimes I don't have the patience to open them up slowly and my erection is heavy and I need to release. But the tight grip feels so good breaking it in and leaving it gaping.

You can open me up and leave me gaping and dripping any day 😉