The old, the twink and the pozzed

Part 1

“Why are you doing this?” he asked me.

“Doing what?” as I rolled my eyes for the ‘n’ time as we were having this conversation. Again.

“Doing stuff with the old trolls?” he retorqued.

“Why not?” replying with a question. “They are men, with cocks, balls and asses like you and me”

“You are 20 and they are what, hundred years old?”

“So? A nice cock in my ass has no age” I replied, proud of my wisdom.

“Yeah, can they still even get hard?”, he mockingly replied.

“Most of them yes and unlike many guys our age, they know how to use a cock to please a guy. It’s not just a big-bang macho-type fuck you. They really appreciate the time I gave them, and they return it well. If they can’t get hard, well I let them nurse my cock as long as they want, lick my balls until they are smooth and shiny, and I can fuck them if they feel like it, giving them a nice special hot sauce load deep in their asses. And then, continue to fuck them until I whip my cum in a creamy coating all over my dick and fed it back to them like a nice dessert to a sugar-starving diabetic. It is a win-win situation.”

“Well, most of them have a flabby stomach, they are old man with denture, wrinkled and have grey hair.” He said in disdainful voice.

“Like we will one day” I replied in an amused voice. “Ever had a toothless man sucking on your cock?  Probably not.  And, when was the last time you suck my cock for 3 consecutive hours?  Edging me an entire afternoon to slowly catch my cum in your mouth like it was the last nectar on earth?  Rimming, licking and tonguing my sweaty arse after my Sunday morning run?

“Huh… never” he said hesitantly.

“That’s my point. When we are together, we have amazing sex. And I mean it. This, well, it is another sex dimension. I like older men for what we bring to each other. Like you do with those muscled gym rat.”

The day had been really warm in Montreal. It was still early afternoon as my boyfriend and I walked in the bathhouse. It would be like most Fridays, where we could catch 2 or 3 straight guys each, right off work, stopping by to drop a load in our hungry mouth or asses before returning to their girlfriend or family. Few of them were regulars. There were a lot of tourists from Ontario this week again, so we might get lucky and get an extra fuck or two before the night start. I would spend the rest of the night until way after dawn the following day, seeking senior men.  As I like to take my time, they fitted the bill.  My boyfriend was more the gangbang-type, even more if they had a little muscle on them and a big muscle down there.

“Full. Completely” repeated the punk at the reception, as he playfully pull on his nose ring while the other hand, what I presumably assumed by the light movement of his arm, was down in the front of his pants.

“Impossible, you must be joking” my boyfriend replied incredulously.

“I know, it’s crazy.  No more rooms or lockers available. We’re full.” he said, openly feeling himself in front of us. “I am already hard thinking at what might happen tonight with all these people”.

Four guys entered behind us, making a line in the small entrance.

“You must let us enter.  We’ve been coming here every week for the last 2 years”

my boyfriend added.

“No can do.  It’s full” he said apologetically.

His last remark perks up some interests from the guys behind us, and they started paying attention to our conversation.

“I have an idea. We will strip here and put our clothes in my bag, and you keep it behind the counter” I said.

“Whoa, whoa… I can’t…” his voice got lost in the guys cheering’s.

No sooner said, the 4 guys started to strip right there.  I nudged my boyfriend and not wanting to be the last, we got naked in less time than an orgasm last.

“Holy shit” the punk exclaimed, extending his head over the counter to take a [banned word] on us and the other guys. “You can’t be naked here!  Fucking hell!  Get in through the door here and hand me your bags before you get arrested!”

Another round of cheers and laughs were heard from the guys. I turned my head to get another look at the naked guys. The one closer to me had a tattoo covered-body, ear and nipples pierced, a long and thin soft cock armed with a two-headed PA, like a bullhorn-shape, nested in a semi-retracted foreskin. Yummy. When I looked back, his babyface was smiling back. He leaned in to fully kiss me on the lips, but last second, he pushed his tongue forcefully in my mouth. The kiss lasted only few seconds, but like the song says: “With all these sick thoughts in my head I'm going evil in the brain”, I returned the sloppy kiss. I broke out and got closer, putting my mouth to his ear:

“Hmmm… Nice piercings by the way” as I gave a thug at his warm cock.

• Like 17
  • Upvote 4
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 2

Part 2

Leo (my boyfriend) and me knew our way around, so we grabbed our towels and headed upstairs to the gloryhole. Men, backs against the walls of the small passages, groped our asses or caressed the lump of our dicks as we fray our way from one booth to another. In my dismay, I realized that all the booths were taken. Shit! The place was really crowded.

“You a cocksucker?” came a soft voice from the left side. I turned around to find a tall man, a good 4 inches over my 5’10”, nice haircut, in the 30s, a little fat on the hips, but hairier than any man I had ever seen! From his neck down, a dense carpet of hair was disappearing under the towel wrapped at his waist. “No sexy treasure tail for this guy”, I thought. He was looking at me with a frantic look. I turned my head back for Leo, but he was nowhere to be seen. The man did not wait for an answer and was putting pressure on my shoulders with one hand, and removing his towel with the others. Surely, he didn’t want me to blow him in the open? More pressure. His soft cock and balls were hidden by a hairy bush, not a monster cock. No sign of excitement, thought. Definitely straight. I had his cock in my mouth before my knees touched the floor.

It was strange to suck a cock with so much hair, but I was happy. Not more than 5 minutes in the bathhouse and I was sucking my first cock of the weekend.  A good sign!  And with all the people here, I might go to cocksucker’s heaven before I leave tomorrow. After the second or third suction with my tongue darting the piss slit, I got a positive response! The guy was getting hard, but it wasn’t growing, it wasn’t getting thicker. Neither a grower or a shower… Just a little bigger than my thumb! Hard as a nail. I don’t mind small cocks, it’s less challenging and, sometime, fun. Then, with a guttural grunt, he came! One shot, a mouthful. Wow! I swallowed like a good cocksucker should.  A second shot, another mouthful. Fuck! I swallowed again with a loud “gulp”. Then a third, almost a mouthful. “Hmmm”, I thought, “small thing hides larger ones”. I swallowed again. Then nothing. I nursed the cock for few leftovers, but nothing. The cock had regain its softness. The man squeezed his way out of the small audience that had gathered, then another cock was shoved in my mouth.

I looked up to my assailant.  He was a fat guy and I  was unable see his face. Another cock on the small side. He tried to face fuck me. Unpleasant. I pulled back and stood up, dissolving the small crowd of voyeurs. No signs of Leo. I decided to look for him when a man caught my attention.

“Thank god you are here!” said the mid-fifty man with a grey goatee.

“Hey!” I only responded, unsure who the guy was.

“I came early hoping to find you when suddenly the place got invaded”. He glanced around as if to reaffirm what he had just said. “I was afraid of something bad would happen to me”.

I looked at the man and I had to admit he was cute. I know we don’t say ‘cute’ for a guy his age, but he was in my definition. Out of place in such crowd, but a handsome man.

“We know each other?” I asked cautiously.

He looked at me strangely before answering. “Yeah, you sucked me last time I was here. Well, I mean, it was my first time, but it was also the last one. And was hoping that you would like, you know…” he pointed down with his eyes toward his crotch.

I smile genuinely, and replied “So, you did arrive early? Did you reserved a room by any chance?”

“Yes I did”

“And when was that? I asked squinting.

“Less than an hour ago. And since I didn’t know when I would find you I took a full-day room” he replied anxiously.

At that moment, I couldn’t have put a bigger smile on my face. I stretch my arm around his waist and pulled the man into me.

“I would love to suck you again, daddy!  Lets go.”

Leo had found himself dragged by a beefy guy out of the gloryhole section toward the slings on the opposite side of the bathhouse. 

“You’ll do” was the only thing he said.

Leo tried to get my attention, but his voice was lost in the incessant whispering and indecent slurping of a busy gloryhole. The couple received both strange and interested looks as they walked.

Between the slings, Leo was bent and pushed flat on his stomach on an ass-level bench that have seen better days. Another man pulled the towel and cuffed his hand on his lower back.

“Don’t move if you know what is good for you” said beefy.

“Hey, let me…”  Leo was muzzled by a smelly poppered-rag and few rounds of duct tape. Leo tried to stand up only to receive a sharp slap on his bare ass.

Beefy’s head was next to his ear “If you want more, let me know.” 

At 21 years old, Leo was a top and had never put anything in his ass except for tip of his little finger. In other words, he was a virgin.  When he felt two hands spreading is ass, he feared of what would happen. A fat-digit full of lube was unceremoniously shoved in his hole which triggered an agonizing scream from Leo.

“Feel that, pussycat?” Beefy was finger-fucking him.  Leo felt a mild burning and was relieve when Beefy pulled out his finger. The reprieve was short as the digit, reloaded with lube, made its second entry. Beefy was enjoying this.

“Don’t worry, in few minutes, you will crave for my finger to be back or maybe you will beg for something bigger…”  

Tears were running down Leo’s face hoping for me to save him.

In the small room, the man had revealed a very nice cut cock, already hard from anticipation and nervousness. I was slowly sucking it, making sure this one would last more than a minute. The egg-shaped balls were swinging against my chin each time I was deep throating him. I also wanted to give him the best blowjob ever and leave him highly satisfied. My motive was simple: after I drained his balls, the man would likely leave to go back home with wonderful memories, and I would recuperate the room for me!

My efforts were gratified by a nice and warm load.

“Oh god, it was better than last time. You are amazing”, the man said.

I raised my head from his crotch. I was tempted to kiss him and share his load, but I swallowed my prize.

“And was the last time”, I asked still not remembering when I sucked him.

“It was in March, during spring break” he said in a thoughtful voice.

“Ah yeah, I remember” I lied. I must have suck over a hundred other men since then, no wonder I don’t remember him. We chatted for few minutes, and I was ready to go for the kill, asking him for the room when he pointed to his hard cock. So, I dove back for a second round.

• Like 14
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 4

Part 3

A lean man, with harness and leather jockstrap, was caressing my back. Beefy had pulled out his finger and remained quiet as he saw the man approaching. An unknown man was still holding me on the bench. Now my view was blocked by the leather man’s bulge. His hand stopped at the top my ass, slowly moving it back and forth, undecided whether it would snuggle down or move up back the line of my spine. 

“Who is this nice fellow, knucklehead?”

“A candidate for you Sir” replied beefy.

The finger was inching toward my hole. I was shivering.

“Ah! I see. By his reaction and the tears on his face, he doesn’t look to me as willing participant”, the man replied in a stern voice.

“Oh! he his, Sir.”

“Mpphfm… a… igh…” I yelled incomprehensibly in the rag. I wriggled my ass more in the attempt to dislodge the finger that was sinking dangerously toward my hole than to indicate that I was here totally against my will.

“Shut up bitch” beefy interrupted me with a painful slap.

“Haven’t we talked about this, knucklehead?”

“Yes Sir, but look how nice he his. Perfect.”

“Yes, he is perfect” the man nodded which draw a wicked smile of beefy’s face. “But” continued the man, “we don’t rape anyone, under any circumstance. Is it so hard to understand?”

“Yes Sir, I mean… No Sir, sorry Sir.” An apologetic beefy said in a low voice.

“I’ll deal with you later. Make sure to show your sorry ass when I asked for you”

“Yes Sir”

I was set free. The inside of my ass was still itching and the temptation to slip a finger in crossed my mind. I stood up to met with the leather man. His body had a great definition. It was visible the man was taking care of his body which make him attractive to me, but he looked to be over 40 which played against him. The leather, on the other side, was neither appealing nor repulsing. Leather, piercing and tattoos that was Max (my boyfriend) fetishes.

“I’m John, boy.” The man said. “I would like to apologize for this regretful incident”

“Euh.. Ahem…  thank you for…  I’m Leo…” I said regaining my wits.

“Leo, is it? Come with me, boy, I would like to explain this whole misunderstanding”

He moved slightly, reducing the space between us, I could smell the man, the musk, the leather, all mixed, creating a strange odor that brought some lite dizziness.

“Ah, thank you, but I rather find my boyfriend” I said.

“Nonsense. I insist. I don’t want rumors spreading that I condone rape.  Come on, do I look like the big bad wolf ready to take your cherry?” he said in humorous tone.

I wanted to say yes he did. I wanted to escape but my feet weren’t moving. I was looking in his eyes and I knew for sure he was a predator. A man that doesn’t take no for an answer.  A man that always gets what he wants.

“Ok” was the only thing that came from my mouth.

I found myself following this man. My eyes were fixed on a small skull wrapped in a biohazard tattoo just above his well-defined ass in front of me. As he walked, I was under the impression that the skull was smiling at me.

I had sucked a second load after a lot of efforts, but Victor (I learned his name while I tongue-washed his balls) remained hard and was coaxing me to pull a third load from him. The dick was already shinny and the piss slit was expulsing drops of clear cum. His balls were drenched with my saliva. He had such a nice dick. I did what any honest cocksucker would have done. I open my mouth and push his member down my throat. It only took few minutes before he grabbed my head and jammed his cock completely.

“Oh fuck me! Urgh… fuck… Swallow…” an out of breath Victor said.

“You are a horny man…” I said while standing up to stretch a little. My own cock was hard and pointing up nicely.

“You have a nice one yourself” said Victor giving it a few strokes. “You want to cum?”

”Probably, but not like this. I like to cum when I fuck.”

Victor kept stroking me.  My hard on would need more than a handjob to spew its load.

“Does is hurt?” asked Victor

“What hurts?”

“Getting fucked”.  Victor was looking at my cock, gauging its thickness with his fingers.

“The few first times, some.  It depends how much you have prepared, and who fucks you and its size.  After that, well, you can get some pleasure and satisfaction out of it”

Victor became serious and look at me. He had removed his hand and was toying with his cock.  He was going to ask to fuck me. It would be a long fuck as he just orgasmed 3 times in the last hour… and not counting on the fact that he was a buttfucking novice…

“Would you do it?” he asked

“Hun… do what?” I questioned back.

“Well, fuck me.  I am curious and I would be fair for you to cum.  It is the least I can do for you, you know, returning the favor” he reply, looking for my reaction.

“Are you sure, I am not sure it is a good idea…”

“Why not?  I trust you will take it slowly, and if someone is going to fuck me, it’s going to be you. You sucked me and swallowed my loads 4 times. I guess we’re past the stage of being strangers.”

“Yeah… but…” uncertain to what to say, “not a god idea…” I repeated

Victor turned around, got on all four, and from nowhere, produced a envelop of lube that you can pick at the reception for free.

“Euh… where is the condom? I asked surprise by sudden change of attitude from the man.

“No condoms.  I want to feel it for real. It might the only time I get fucked. Go on before I change my mind.”

“No really, we should use a condom, to be on the safe side…” I risked again.

“Look, I never done anything of this. I have no disease, never had.”

“Yeah… but…”

“No but.  Fuck me.  Fuck me now.” The man was getting anxious again.

“Ok, I will take my time to make sure it doesn’t hurt too much, but I really think it’s not a good idea”. 

A virgin, I thought.  How does someone fuck a virgin, I asked myself? When I got fucked the first time, I had years of preparations: fingers, vegetables, then small dildos. I read a lot of stories, but in real life?  And then, I always used protection when I fucked a guy. In the first year, I used to fuck raw but not anymore. I like to cum in an ass, but the condom collects everything.

And with that I lubed his ass and fingered him. He took the two first fingers like a champ. I met resistance with the third one, but he did not complaint. I am not that big, but 3 fingers is the minimum required. I lined up my cock and slowly pushed against the virgin hole.

“It’s not a good idea… I should get a condom…” I whispered more to myself than for him.

“Urghh…” he said at the intrusion, “don’t stop”.

I pushed harder and at the same time he backed his body on my cock. I was halfway in.

“Oh fuck!” I said, surprise by the tightness. His hole was like a boa constrictor, trying to cut-off the air supply of its victim. Right now, it was preventing the blood to flow normally, and my cock got harder. If I didn’t have few years of practice, I would have creamed his guts right there, right now.

“Arrghh…” he screamed, surprise by the thickness. My cock was like a hot spearhead, finding its way in the flesh of its victim. Right now, it was finding its way in the passage in the opposite normal flow, and his hole got tighter. If he had experienced a few fucks before, he would have purred like cat in front a bowl of milk.

I fucked him for 20 minutes, enjoying my first virgin, before he asked if I was ready to cum. I had already cum once in his ass after 5 minutes with a lot of guilt and shame. But I was so excited that these feelings vanished as quick as they came. I never got soft, so I continued to fuck the man, giving him a ride that any bottom would remember.

“Yeah, I am close” I answered

“Go for it, cum in my ass” he said.

“It’s not a good idea… I should pull out”, I was still ramming my cock in an out. His hole would be sore.

It should have killed the mood, and my erection; but hearing this man, not so straight anymore, bottoming for his first time, pleading for my load in his ass, pushed me over the edge.

“Uhn… Uhn… I grunted as I unloaded my second load of the day.  

“Wow…” was all he said.

He pulled me next to him on the small bed, cuddling for a good 10 minutes, before he said that he should go back home to his wife. (\OoO/)

As he got dressed, he throwed the room key on the bed next to me.

“Take your time. Please, bring the key at the reception for me” he said.

“Yeah… sure…” I replied distractively, still in the aftermath of what I had done.  Yeah, the guy was straight, but I had assumed he was single or divorced.  Now he was going back to his wife…

As Victor opened the door, he turned around and asked: “Why did you thought it wasn’t a good idea to fuck me?  I sure enjoyed it” he said genuinely.

“Because I am positive”, I replied.

• Like 8
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 5

Part 4

Key at my wrist, towel well-tucked around my waist, I started looking for Leo. The ventilation was slowly drying the thin layer of sweat on my body. It was impossible to ignore the odor. I smelled like sex.

A lot of rooms had their door opened, and one was able to see a lot of activities from couples and threesomes, but also some solos.  All of them gathering a small crowd. I peeked in each of them over shoulders, expecting to see Leo fucking the brains out of another jock for everyone to see. That was his thing.

Second floor, checked.  No trace of Leo.

I went down on the main floor. I decided to start with the saunas and the pool area as it was easy to scan.  Wrong. The pool was overcrowded. A lot of groping and kissing was going on; some were like engaged in a standing fuck in the water. Urggh! I need to tell Leo to avoid the pool later…

The steam room was overpopulated. At the entrance, two or three guys were perversely groping the newcomers. Me included, twice, on my way in and on my way out.

A guy was being spit-roasted on the floor by two massive men. It wouldn’t be a lie to say that for each seated man, a standing man was getting sucked. No Leo here.

A line up for the dry sauna almost discouraged me. As I was waiting, a guy wraps his arms around, and kissing my neck just below my ear.

“Do you have fun?” he asked with another kiss.

I tried to see who my “lover” was. Another kiss on my shoulder, then a narrow tongue with a double tongue piercing gently licked its way back to my ear, plunging in it with passion. He loosened up his embrace, allowing me to turn around. His mouth was on mine right away, pushing his tongue in, battling with mine. A nice and long French kiss. Phew! That was good. It was the tattoo guy.

“You dumped you little macho boyfriend?” he asked smiling at me.

“No, I am looking for him actually” I retorqued.

“Not here” he joked and start making out with me again. He was a good kisser. I gave in.

“I really would like to find him” I said between two kisses.

He looked back annoyed.

“May be we can hook up later. I would really like that. I think you are hot” I was keeping my opportunity open.

His expression changed and he was smiling again.

“Hot, uhn?” he looked back at me. “Boyfriend found or lost, next time we ran in each other, you are mine.

Deal?”

“Deal” I managed to say.

“He is not in there” my tattoo lover said, pointing at the dry sauna. “My three friends are in there fucking everything that has an ass to breed since we arrived. I would have seen him. And I doubt that it is his scene.”

“What do you mean?” intrigued by his remark.

“My friends are hosting a conversion party of their own. Interested to join the chasers?”.  He grabbed my ass and pull me against him. “But for you to know, I would like to have the first go at you, I would prepare you good with my nice cock like I did the other bug chasing sluts.”

I remembered his long-pierced cock. That would do some damages.

“No promise here” I managed to say, “but I’ll keep my part of the deal” I added has I tug on one the ringed-nipple, without mentioning that I was already poz, and that if I join, it would be as a giver.

Pool and saunas checked out. I was left with rows of rooms, a couple of open rooms used as “resting areas”, an open living room, and a very (too) small dark maze. I opted for the latter first and than to make my way back to the rooms section. As I went, I noticed the living room was occupied by only 10 of 15 guys – biker-look if anyone can tell from a half-naked man. Amongst them, a couple of fully-naked twinks with glazed eyes, playing with their soft cocks. It was strange to see this “empty” area compared to the rest of the crowded place. I got some glances over from some of the bikers, but I paid no attention to them.

No Leo here. So, I went straight for the dark maze.

“Excited?” John gesture at my cock that was proudly tenting my towel as he open the door of the room.

“66” the door indicated, but a smart ass had draw with a black marker another “6” at the end.

“Nervous” I replied which made John laughed.

As soon as we entered, John locked the door behind me. It wasn’t the normal cheap room that you can rent. This one had on one side, a bed from wall-to-wall, and on the other side a bench similar to the one I was on few minutes ago. This one had a lot of straps and cuffs attached to it which made the other one dull, I guessed, if it is your kink.

Next to the bench a sling, surrounded by a lot of mirrors to reflect any positions.

Nothing to calm me.

“So, which one do you want to try first? asked John.

He must have seen my dismay and started laughed again.

I was not to be bullied again. I regained my composure and said: “If you hop in the sling I can fuck your ass good”  

“It might be interesting, boy.” He said looking up and down. “but if I do, I’ll fuck you as well. So, I guess it won’t happen?”

“Nope”   

“Want a drink? as he pull from the bag two bottles of flavored mineral water.

I looked at the bottles, then at him suspiciously.    

“They aren’t spiked if it is what you think. Go on and pick the one you want. I’ll drink the other one” he said.  His smile was almost charming.

“Red pill, blue pill” scene was playing in mind. I took one and sit down on the bed. My ass reminded me it was looking for some rescue. What ever this knucklehead lubed me up with was leisurely burning. John might have seen my discomfort bit said nothing. I sniffed than tasted the water – nothing unusual, took a sip – yeah all good – and then another. I look at the brand – never seen it before. It tasted good, thought. I never noticed John putting back the other bottle in the bag and grabbed a normal bottle of water for himself.

John started explaining that he was, him and few other men, members of selective club that he cofounded with his former partner in the Y2K period when they were both eighteen-years-old. John continued chatting about his club, but I was unable to focus on his monologue. I was brought back from my thoughts – what was I thinking about?

when John sat next to me. Close to me. Very close. I was able to smell him again. A very manliness odor and not at all unpleasant.   

“I was saying that we are looking for new minions”

“Hun?... Minions?” What was he talking about?

“You know, young recruits to join the club, young man to keep us company. I explained it to you.”

“Uncle… no… knock… uhn…” - what was his name again?  “Beefy…! He was… re… recruiting me?” I manage to say.

“Beefy? John started to chuckle. “Yeah, it fits him well, but I call him knucklehead”

“Yeah, beefy…” I stuttered.

“Are you ok?” John asked me with concerns. “You must be dehydrated, drink some more water” he said.

“No, I’m good…” I looked down at the bottle and it was almost empty.

John was caressing my back. His hand was rough, a hand that is used to manual work, hard work, not like these pencil-pushers – did he said he was a mechanic?  Unimportant. The hand was rough and it felt good. I closed my eyes when his other hand reach my left nipple and gently play with the tip.  Highly sensual.

“I’ve got more water if you want” I heard John say.

I looked down at my bottle which was now completely empty.

“Yeah, I would like… that…” shaking my empty bottle in front of him. “But first, would you… euh… you mind… if I lay down a bit?

• Like 7
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 2