Crew club…

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, toddbb said:

Reopening this Thursday

I think you mean Friday.  Here is what someone affiliated wrote on squirt today:   "Gents,

August 20th @ 4PM will be the opening day.

We will be opening just Friday / Sat / Sun for the first few weeks as we get our staff and our mojo back.

Updates will be made to the website as we have more information, but PLEASE spread the word and let as many people know as possible that we are opening.

• Piggy 1

also: 

"Our COVID operating requirements and such will also be updated shortly; PLEASE bear with us as we figure all of this out."

hopefully, that means proof of vaccination will be required and we know you will have to enter with masks due to the DC mandate.  DC law says you can always take off when eating or drinking so I think a suckng a cock or eating an ass would fall under the mandated exceptions! 😂  😜  🐽

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, Hornedpigdc said:

hopefully, that means proof of vaccination will be required

Why would you hope for a divisive policy that will keep guys away?

I hope crew club remains an inclusive and non-discriminatory space!

On 8/17/2021 at 11:45 PM, Novaguy203 said:

A vaccinated-only policy may actually encourage guys to visit.  Some gay bars in NYC implemented a vaccinated-only policy as long ago as May and it doesn't appear to have hurt their business.  They're still crowded.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/17/2021 at 11:45 PM, Novaguy203 said:

I hope crew club remains an inclusive and non-discriminatory space!

I would not go if they didn't require proof of vaccinations because I am not a fuckin idiot.  There is nothing controversial about getting vaccinated to protect yourself and others.  Its NOT a fuckin debatable issue.  And if you are on this site and don't realize that, you are dumb and negligent scum!  Sorry buddy.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 1