Crew club…

16 hours ago, Hornedpigdc said:

I would not go if they didn't require proof of vaccinations because I am not a fuckin idiot.  There is nothing controversial about getting vaccinated to protect yourself and others.  Its NOT a fuckin debatable issue.  And if you are on this site and don't realize that, you are dumb and negligent scum!  Sorry buddy.

There seems to be a lack of reading comprehension at play. Requiring medical records of any kind as entry documents is a disgusting practice. My point is that it’s no one’s business but mine and my doctor’s what medical procedures I have taken. I will not patronize businesses that require this. Today it’s proof of having been administered a “vaccine”; tomorrow, it’s proof of HIV-negative status to “protect the uninfected at a sex club”.

1 hour ago, Novaguy203 said:

There seems to be a lack of reading comprehension at play. Requiring medical records of any kind as entry documents is a disgusting practice. My point is that it’s no one’s business but mine and my doctor’s what medical procedures I have taken. I will not patronize businesses that require this. Today it’s proof of having been administered a “vaccine”; tomorrow, it’s proof of HIV-negative status to “protect the uninfected at a sex club”.

It is not a disgusting practice, it is a public health measure. The CC, as a private business needs to follow certain rules to maintain their business license, and are free to adopt more stringent measures if they wish. Clearly, they have made a calculated decision that requiring proof of vaccine will attract more customers than it would repel, and judging from the one visit I made, it seems to have paid off for them. 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, cumwhoreDC said:

The vaccine doesn't prevent transmission and was never designed to do so. get off your sanctimonious high horses.

Hardly sanctimonious.  Don't be an idiot.  Vaccines prevent infection, serious illness and death!! 

And Novaguy: you don't even deserve a response.  I am just so glad I won't ever have to run into you at the Crew Club or any bars in DC since they are all requiring proof of vaccination because we are in the middle of a fucking pandemic!! 

• Haha 1
  • Downvote 2

21 minutes ago, Hornedpigdc said:

Hardly sanctimonious.  Don't be an idiot.  Vaccines prevent infection, serious illness and death!! 

And Novaguy: you don't even deserve a response.  I am just so glad I won't ever have to run into you at the Crew Club or any bars in DC since they are all requiring proof of vaccination because we are in the middle of a fucking pandemic!! 

The covid vaccine does not prevent transmission, seriously do your research, especially if you're going to preach to others about their private medical information.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

• Moderators

In the interest of not accelerating the flame war, I am not addressing this to any specific person.

The Covid-19 vaccines are designed to stimulate immunity to the virus. The immune system is not an all-or-nothing deal - it has many different components and of course every person's is slightly different. One of the things it can do (and usually does, that being its proper function) is to reduce viral load (a subject familiar to most members of this site) and thereby the chance of transmission. Therefore, the Covid-19 vaccines (more than one, remember) are expected to reduce the overall rate of transmission. There is evidence that suggests that in fact they do. 

[think before following links] https://www.cidrap.umn.edu/news-perspective/2021/08/study-ties-covid-vaccines-lower-transmission-rates

That said, the management of Crew Club has the right to make whatever decision they see fit regarding the requirement for proof of vaccine, or mask use, or any other damn thing. I strongly suspect that their motivation is to stay open (having just spent over a year with no revenue!), and those of us who enjoy having a sex club to go to in DC would be well advised to support them in that goal, don't you think?

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

I went, two weeks ago.  You had to show vaccination card.  Not something I mind, for reasons all my own.  It was clean, it was fun, it was mostly condom free.  I will return.  It was my first time, you see I am much more familiar with Glorious across town

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...

What is the purpose of the former sling room/orgy room space now?  It has a raised platform taking up most of the space now.  Sometimes guys still play a little in there but I haven't seen more than two at a time.

2 minutes ago, fuckholedc said:

What is the purpose of the former sling room/orgy room space now?  It has a raised platform taking up most of the space now.  Sometimes guys still play a little in there but I haven't seen more than two at a time.

When i was there a few months ago, it was good i thought for sucking some cock, the guys that wanted to get sucked off were on top of the platform.

I sucked several that way and swallowed them too.

8 hours ago, jimazoid04 said:

When i was there a few months ago, it was good i thought for sucking some cock, the guys that wanted to get sucked off were on top of the platform.

I sucked several that way and swallowed them too.

That makes sense, thanks!

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...