Moving to Portland

There can never be too many pervy guys in the Portland area (or more broadly, in Oregon). So, welcome in advance to the neighborhood. I'm south of PDX (between Portland and Salem) but no problem for me to travel to connect with pervy men, whether they're north or south of me. Check out my profile to get an idea of the nasty, pervy pig that I am.

I've followed you and this message thread so I get your updates when you post in the future. Do you know what area of Portland you're moving to? Not important; just curious. 

One other thing . . . since you show no pics of yourself in your profile here, I was wondering if you have profiles on other sites, e.g., barebackrt.com, Adam4Adam.com, asspig.com, nastykinkpigs.com, etc.  and if you do, what your username/s are on other sites.

Thanxxx