Cumdump Training

Stickyyhippie

Cumdump in training cruising for loads in either Houston or Austin for the weekend. Shooting for 72 hours of eating and getting pumped full of sperm. I'll probably start Friday afternoon and go all the way to Monday morning I want to really get into this growing cum fetish I've been having.

Hit me up if interested in feeding me your loads. Try saving  and freezing them if can. I'll be traveling between the bathhouse, gyms, clubs, and other cruising spots in both cities depending on how many offers I get from both.

420 and poppers while sucking, swallowing, and being bred. Hung guys that nut big sticky, stringy loads to the front. Race doesn't matter. In shape but if your cum is my type I may let you nut in my mouth. Love cum from Tall athletic young men and Fit tall daddy types. Shorter guys are welcum to just horny for the idea of being manhandled by a hung muscle guy. Verbal or roleplay is a big plus lets make it FUN!  Depending on energies I'd do some group action but I love solo long cunting session as well. Think of me as a muscle booty bottom in heat. I love working out my legs and want to use the cheeks I worked hard for to take loads. The more excited I get about being a cumdump the more I want to hit the gym to get this ass meatier and meatier for men. Love for my hole and muscle booty to be worshiped. If at the gym and want to link I'd be happy if you jerked your nut in my mouth for some protein. My throat also needs training. Trying to really learn to deep throat. If looking for a lust filled cool cumdump session and feed my addiction hit me up. 

On a side note I don't mind topping for the right hole or feeding someone my loads either. lol 

Cool cum Dump buddies either in the form  of a top that breeds and helps me get loads or a fellow cum pig that I can travel with to other cities. Would like to check out different bathhouses, sex parties, and kinky events and eat nut from different guys.  

Check out my twitter for my likes.

twitter.com/spermpig100

7FC44DC3-1F1F-4A8A-B702-6E7047429E94.jpeg.9f9d40da293529bf7ab95da094380f93.jpeg

1362157.jpeg

1362158.jpeg

1362159.jpeg

1362160.jpeg

1362161.jpeg