bbrts

LoadHunter612

15 hours ago, beefyinkedguy said:

anyone ever notice that the majority of bbrts screenames listed in profiles here never work in bbrts?  

I suspect that's because in the last year or so, as BBRT has cracked down on certain topics, quite a few people were kicked off that system and a lot more quit more or less in some sort of solidarity with them.

Additionally, some people use(d) BBRT primarily for its "local party" and "quick connect" listings, most of which went bye-bye during Covid. Add those to the normal attrition rate and I think that largely covers it.

1 hour ago, BootmanLA said:

I suspect that's because in the last year or so, as BBRT has cracked down on certain topics, quite a few people were kicked off that system and a lot more quit more or less in some sort of solidarity with them.

Additionally, some people use(d) BBRT primarily for its "local party" and "quick connect" listings, most of which went bye-bye during Covid. Add those to the normal attrition rate and I think that largely covers it.

It's back but now you have to pay to post party/quick connect listings and since that was their most used feature, I doubt many people liked that and jumped ship.