Slut shamed for being a proud barebacker!

Guest WelshBBCigarFuck

Don’t let some young keyboard warrior get to you. Personally I have found a lot of the younger generation on hookup apps tend to have a lot of mouth when they are hiding behind a blank profile. Not slagging off the younger generation but from experience the older guys don’t tend to try turning on the nasty streak online.
I’m not sure if it’s an ego thing or some corrupted narcissistic tendency but some guys seem to get a kick in trying to belittle or just be snide and nasty against anything which doesn’t sit nicely in their sexual bubble.
I’ve had guys message for hookups and when I have declined (no photo or generally picking up on some vibe), they have suddenly come out with comments such as “you are fat and ugly, nobody would touch you” (so why want to hookup?), had another tell me “well you probably have AIDS and if you haven’t then I hope you get it” (again why want to hookup) and other such attempts to get a reaction. Life is too short to let other people get to you, just ignore them, block them and move along, for every little prick there are a dozen decent guys.

It depends. If I'm feeling especially salty and the shamer is young, I will usually say something like "Cum see me when you've been around the block more than once, junior. I've seen/done it all and been read by much better than you."  If they're older and pull the "We lost a generation of men from that behavior..." I'll say "Yes, and many of them were my friends. You don't have a monopoly on pain and you sure as hell don't get to use them as martyrs. You do you and keep your nose outta my business."  if it's purely a  "that's irresponsible", then I point out that I get tested regularly and treated when needed - more so than the "I only play safe... well except for that ONE time and that other time Oh! and that other time" crowd.  Even when you have a retort ready, it still sucks when someone tries to shame you.  People suck (and not in the fun, squirty way)!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 9/21/2021 at 4:41 PM, dweebx said:

Younger guys are prudes. Don’t worry about it.

I don't think all younger guys are like that. there are younger guys that look up to me as someone they would become. a proud bareback cumdump whore who does not refuse any bare load. and i can relate because when i was younger i looked up to those same whores and became one of them. think slutshaming for being a proud barebacker comes from all ages

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Kimberley said:

I don't think all younger guys are like that. there are younger guys that look up to me as someone they would become. a proud bareback cumdump whore who does not refuse any bare load. and i can relate because when i was younger i looked up to those same whores and became one of them. think slutshaming for being a proud barebacker comes from all ages

Of course not every younger guy is a prude, I’m 23. But the majority of us are very prudish. 

• Like 1

One other thing, I do love being humilated by guys that are fucking, it gets me so hot and horny to take there cock even more and I don't mind them degrading me after they have dumped there load in me. But guys that shame without fucking well the are the lowest form of living matter and I have notime for them, usually they are jealious that they don't have the guts to do it themselves.

• 10 months later...

It's sad that someone feels the need to slut shame or kink shame. We all have things we enjoy, so what? I'm not going to yuck someone's yum. That's being an asshole. If someone wants something that's not my thing I'm honest about it and wish them luck. I'd hope I'd get the same treatment, but sometimes I get people like that who want to slut/kink shame me. I don't let it get to me and that's the key here. Don't let them get to you. I'm like you, I only fuck/get fucked bareback. I'm upfront so guys can move on if that's not their thing. It's in my profiles online too. It's sad that he's close to my age as usually guys my age are pretty chill about kinks and open sexually. I've hit on straight guys my age and most aren't threatened and say they're not interested. Its cool. Guys my age tend to be pretty upfront about sex but there's always exceptions. I have buds who I know cruise and hook up and its cool. We talk about our experiences and have a laugh. I don't shy away about talking about what I do sexually and most of the guys I know are the same way. 

• Like 2

On 7/31/2021 at 11:06 AM, RawUK said:

What do you say / do if you're ever slut shamed on a forum or even in face to face situation?

Online I'd report the profile, and block it.

in real life I don't know what I'd do as this kind of rudeness often surprises me. 
In the end I always leave and/or end the relationship if it existed.

One fairly effective way to avoid a situation like this, is to restrict your cruising to the places where only other "sluts", "whores" cruise for raw Cock/Hole. 

There are a couple of benefits that come to mind:   

1.  If you're susceptible to "shaming" in the first place, it can only happen where your peers are also slutting and whoring.  

2.  Sticking to the places where shameless men fuck each other removes the ability to feel shame, since every other man is practicing the same sexual license that you are.  It's the would-be "shamer" that gets laughed down.  The more numerous side of any altercation usually wins.  

3.  If someone does attempt to "shame" you for your sexual wantonness, merely smile, and say something like "hell yeah I'm a fukkin "_________ " (fill in the blank), and I love it", so what's it to you?  In other words, claim the supposed insult as a compliment.  That has taken place in other denigrating situations, particularly racial ones, where a disgusting word began to be "taken back" by the denigratee's, thus reducing it's harmful value to the denigrator's.  When someone says something like "you're such a pig" to me, I merely grin and say something like "yeah, I know - so bend over and you'll be next".

As to the online garbage, none of that is real until the guys meet up and fuck.  Everything prior to a raw Cock in a raw Hole is just air in the ether - a fart in a windstorm -  and not worth your attention.  I don't bother with the cruising apps anymore at all. 

Good luck !! 

I had a somewhat similar situation on a different site that was supposed to be "kink" based. As someone who is looking to explore my bug chasing desires/cravings, I received a ton of flack bringing the subject up. "As someone that is neg what you are doing is [insert pejorative adjective]." People just love to throw in their dissenting opinions on subjects that don't affect them. Their compulsion to type something hateful and irrelevant rather than to keep scrolling cannot be denied 🙂

3 hours ago, hntnhole said:

2.  Sticking to the places where shameless men fuck each other removes the ability to feel shame, since every other man is practicing the same sexual license that you are.  It's the would-be "shamer" that gets laughed down.  The more numerous side of any altercation usually wins.  

Someone else called it a "keyboard warrior". I call it a troll. Pure and simple. Ignore, block, report, do what you like with them. Unfortunately this type of behavior appears to happen with impunity from the 'woke warrior' set who are generally onto the cause celebre of the moment, and disappear to troll elsewhere once they've inflicted their damage, emotional or otherwise. The more thought you give to those people, the more you sacrifice yourself, your values, and what matters to you. Don't let people do that to you. Fuck 'em.

Wait...they might actually like that so...yeah, handle it in any way you prefer that puts your conscience at ease and assigns zero value to their existence.

I would’ve responded. I would’ve said that we are all adults and fully capable of making informed decisions about our body and how we choose to engage with others. You are open and honest about your sexual preferences, and that this poster can choose to have sex (or not) with whomever he wishes, but that shaming another for their preferences is unkind and unacceptable.