Slut shamed for being a proud barebacker!

On 7/31/2021 at 2:06 AM, RawUK said:

Now I'm beginning to wish I had said something but really didn't want to get into a slanging match with a blank profile that only says his age (26), location and that all he was into was sucking and that his sex preferences were Prep & Condoms - oh he also states Neg 4 Neg, hates unsafe sex and is turned off by bug chasers.

That sounds like someone who will get pozzed in a bathhouse.

On 7/31/2021 at 10:06 AM, RawUK said:

So I was on another site asking for recommendations for a hotel near Hampstead Heath, many posters say they are looking to take loads etc.

My post was as follows.....

Not been here in years and last time I was all about 'covering up'.
Been a proud barebacker for 6 years now and really want to find my inner cum dump slut!
Last time I was here I owned a car so it was easy to get here late at night but currently do not run a car.
Any suggestions for a nearby hotel that will be easy to get back to from the fuck tree say in twenty minutes walk or do guys use uber to get home?

So I received a couple of helpful replies giving good recommendations when this one appeared on the wall....

Wow a proud barebacker you say?... Are you proud of any other things that spread disease? 

I was so taken aback as I haven't been 'slut shamed' in years, and more used to the generally relaxed attitudes on here that I have to say I didn't respond.

Now I'm beginning to wish I had said something but really didn't want to get into a slanging match with a blank profile that only says his age (26), location and that all he was into was sucking and that his sex preferences were Prep & Condoms - oh he also states Neg 4 Neg, hates unsafe sex and is turned off by bug chasers.

Now as far as I'm concerned everyone is free to make their own choices - if you want to take Prep, take Prep, if you want to use condoms, use them, but don't lecture other people on your choices or shame others for theirs. 

What do you say / do if you're ever slut shamed on a forum or even in face to face situation?

Hopefully I've posted this in a suitable area? Moderators please feel free to move if I got the area wrong.

If online, I would simply ignore them. Everyone is entitled to a view, but if I don't agree with their view I'd normally argue it or move on. With people like that, I don't think it's worth the energy. In my case, face-to-face probably wouldn't arise, because I keep my seriously slutty side to myself, unless I'm chatting with like-minded friends/others. I just find it easier to keep certain things private, because in most cases I know the response wouldn't be particularly positive. It doesn't change my mind or my right to be a cumdump. Simple as that. 

4 hours ago, VersGuyAnon said:

What do you say / do if you're ever slut shamed on a forum or even in face to face situation?

It appears all of this transpired online?  Thus, the most important facet of a reply is denied you, in that you and he aren't in the same physical space.  Courage is easy to summon forth from behind a keyboard, often less so in-the-flesh.  I don't use the cruising apps anymore, mostly because there's rather little pay-off for the time invested.  There's little point in trying to bring some understanding to someone who is not present, unless they're willing to hear your perceptions with some measure of integrity.  I'd just ignore the nameless, faceless, wanna-be, and move on; don't bother yourself with them.

That said, in the backrooms/fuckjoints, you're one of many other men there, in-the-flesh, doing what every one of you needs to do.  You can just smile, if someone thinks they're holier than thou, and say "yeah, I am a _____, and happily so - wanna join in?"  They'll either jump at the chance, or toss one more empty insult over their shoulder as they slink away. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, hntnhole said:

That said, in the backrooms/fuckjoints, you're one of many other men there, in-the-flesh, doing what every one of you needs to do.  You can just smile, if someone thinks they're holier than thou, and say "yeah, I am a _____, and happily so - wanna join in?"  They'll either jump at the chance, or toss one more empty insult over their shoulder as they slink away. 

Alright, I'll jump in a second especially after this good comment as it sums things up..

People can say what they want out loud, however, secretly, who on planet earth wouldn't want to get fucked real good and feel hot loads shooting inside them? Every woman wants it and every man wants it even if they are in denial. All my "straight friends" secretly admit they want to get fucked by cocks.

I like both men and women, I can be a Dominant Top or a submissive little bottom bitch, I like it all, pussy and cocks! Gay, Bi, straight, whatever someone wants to be classified as, who the Fuck cares? Go out and enjoy yourselves and fuck what anyone else thinks because deep down, they wish is was happening to them. ☺️