Gallery not working in parts

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators

If I understand you correctly it's not happening to all images, just a few. So if you click on "Gallery" in the main nav, there's a "User Galleries" link at the top and then a bunch of recent images below. Some of those are in galleries created by users (if you go to the person's profile page those galleries will show up  on their galleries tab), but then there are images that just say "in User Galleries" - those images aren't actually in a user gallery (otherwise it would state the name of the gallery). If I understand you correctly those are the images you're having problems with. Correct?

Honestly, I've never liked the fact that the software allows images to not be in galleries. And I have no clue how to fix it. They work for me - both on my admin account and a "regular" account I have.

Either way, please right click and get the URL of a problem image, and then post it here, so I can see what's happening.

2 hours ago, rawTOP said:

If I understand you correctly it's not happening to all images, just a few. So if you click on "Gallery" in the main nav, there's a "User Galleries" link at the top and then a bunch of recent images below. Some of those are in galleries created by users (if you go to the person's profile page those galleries will show up  on their galleries tab), but then there are images that just say "in User Galleries" - those images aren't actually in a user gallery (otherwise it would state the name of the gallery). If I understand you correctly those are the images you're having problems with. Correct?

Honestly, I've never liked the fact that the software allows images to not be in galleries. And I have no clue how to fix it. They work for me - both on my admin account and a "regular" account I have.

Either way, please right click and get the URL of a problem image, and then post it here, so I can see what's happening.

Thanks RT, I cannot get the url as it l

Kicks me out of the site. If I can do I will try.

• Administrators
21 hours ago, DarkroomTaker said:

Thanks RT, I cannot get the url as it l

Kicks me out of the site. If I can do I will try.

Copy the URL from the link, before you click on it (right click to get the option to copy).

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I had the same problem for a while but that seems to have been fixed. Now however, I can't seem to add pics to a status update on my profile page or in comments on a pic. Plus I can't create a new album anymore. It doesn't give me the option to add pics or to add a new album. I didn't think there was a limit to the number of albums you can create? Not life threatening but a pity nevertheless.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.