Like to know what are the nicest tasting lubes for arse to mouth ect with all the listed tags... normal water based lube seems to taste sickly sweet, so what are the other choices for making arse-eating, rimming, cum-swapping, felching etc etc more tasty and palatable ?

lube.PNG

Your request is a little ambiguous in terms of whether you’re looking for a lube with a taste that masks, a taste that complements, or a taste that doesn’t taste at all. For a lube that is unlikely to make what you’re tonguing taste like something else, you might try coconut oil. It’s solid until it reaches body temperature, then liquifies nicely; isn’t as greasy or dense as Crisco; and has no distinct taste or smell - not even like coconut. It’s also completely organic, very cheap, and available at your local grocery.

I actually prepare my own blend of coconut oil and Crisco and use it exclusively.

• Upvote 1

When I put my mouth on a cock my favorite things to taste are cum, stale piss, and ass slime. (I can get into tongue cleaning a dirty cock 😈)  As for commercial lubes, I haven't found any that are good long lasting lubes and also good flavor-wise. Artificial flavors taste ... artificial. Also, flavored lubes tend to have a lot of glycerin to add sweetness. Unfortunately glycerin tends to dry quickly and get sticky/gluey instead of slippery. As mentioned by others, Swiss Navy has one lube with clove oil so that's one option if you like clove. Coconut oil is another option but oils do go bad so it could make that cock smell and taste like rancid french fries. (I know that from experience with a brand new, unopened jar -- yuck). 

Another option is, instead of looking for a flavored lube, try flavoring your ass. After you have cleaned out, insert a small amount of something like a banana puree, for example. It will be safe, easy, low cost (or free if you already have a banana in the house), and won't interfere with your regular lube -- probably won't be noticed at all except you'll notice the flavor when you lick the dick after a fuck. You don't need to fill your ass with it (unless you want to). If you have one of those "lube shooters" it would be easy to insert and less than an ounce would do.  Try it, see if you like it, and if it works you can use your imagination on what to use to make your own flavors.  You can also experiment with inserting chucks of banana and letting the top mash it up inside you. This adds a a little mental aspect to it because you know your hole is clean ... but not empty. You can have fun with that too. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...