Bringing Down the Senator

pervinmt

• 6 months later...

Part two

We woke up the next morning snuggled in my bed. I still couldn't believe my luck that this kid, this golden god, had come to me so willingly. Had given himself completely over to me on our first time. I spooned him and wrapped my thick, hairy arms tightly around him. I placed my even harrier leg across baby smooth one, relishing the feel of his young skin. I squeezed him tightly into my hard, fuzzy chest and he stirred slightly. I didn't want him to wake yet. I wanted this fantasy boy to just remain as he was while I enjoyed holding his perfect body. It didn't matter that he was a little taller than me, I was still his superior, sexually. I held him like that for a while, my hard cock nestled between his firm, round globes before he finally stirred.

"Mmmmmm. Good morning Mr. Blum." He purred as he ground his ass against my crotch. 

"Now what did I tell you last night, boy?" I asked as I pinched his pert little nipples. "Call me Abe."

"Yes Sir." He moaned as I taught him just what a man's nipples were for. "Sorry, I mean Abe."

"That's a good boy." I praised him as my tongue made love to his ear. He let out long sighs and moans as I awakened him to yet another erotic sensation he hadn't been aware of til now. "You can call me Sir, if you're more comfortable with that." I suggested.

"Yes Sir." He whispered as my hand moved down to his rock hard cock. I lightly stroked his slim, curved penis as his ass ground against my own hard dick and he moaned more. This kid was a sexual gold mine. "Can I call you daddy?" He asked.

This took me slightly aback for just a second. I had never been daddy to my slaves or house boys before. Only Master, Sir, or Mr. Blum. But my twitching dick told me how much I liked it. "Do you want me to be your daddy?" I asked him.

"Yes Sir, I do." He breathlessly responded. "Please. I want to be your boy so badly."

"My boy, or my son?" I whispered into his ear.

"Your son, daddy." He responded as his ass ground against me harder. "I want to belong to you. I've never had a daddy, Sir. Only the Major. I want a daddy who will love me and cherish me." 

My heart almost broke at that moment for the poor boy. Of course it makes sense that he has a daddy complex. His own father was so distant and cold. The boy craved love and affection.

"I'll be your daddy if you want me to be." I told him as I moved my hand to his ass, placing a finger against his tight, pink hole. "Will you be my nasty little whore son?" I asked. 

"Yes daddy." He moaned as he backed onto my finger, taking it inside him. "I'll be your nasty whore son. I'll be whatever you want me to be. I'll do whatever you want me to do. I want to make you happy. I want you to love me ."

At that I rolled him over and started kissing him. Even in the morning his mouth tasted so fresh and young. He pulled his smooth body into my hairy one as he practically devoured my tongue. This kid was beyond perfect.

We made out for a while before I finally pulled away and opened the night stand. I pulled out a wooden box that held a mirror and a glass vial. I opened the vial and dumped a big pile of white powder onto the mirror. I took a razor blade and divided it into four lines. It was already finely chopped, so I didn't have to do that. I handed him a little straw and the mirror.

"Is this coke?" He asked, his eyes sparkling. I nodded in the affirmative. "Awesome!" He smiled, his perfect white teeth glowing. "I want to do everything. I want to try everything!" He said as he stuck the straw in his nose.

"Oh you will son." I promised him as he snorted two of the fat lines. "You will."

His eyes were wide as he handed the mirror back to me. "Holy shit! This stuff rocks! My nose and throat are numb."

"This is primo shit kid. I only get the best." I smiled as I snorted my two lines. I put the stuff away and grabbed a brown bottle as I turned back to Chad. "Here hit this a few times. I'm about to break in your throat." I meant it too. Now that I was coked up, his first throat fuck wasn't going to be easy. But I suspected he'd like that. Chad hit the bottle a few times, but I made him hit it even more until his eyes were glassy and slightly crossed. I threw him down on the bed with his head hanging over.

"Now, just open your mouth son, daddy's about to bust your second hole open!" Chad did as he was told and I slid my fat cock into his mouth. As soon as it hit the back of his throat he started gagging. I slid it out so he could catch his breath, then slid it back in, going further this time. He started wretching and I pulled back out, dragging a long trail of throat slime. It had been a long time since I've broken in a virgin throat, but the best way to do it is just do it. He was young, it wouldn't kill him, but he'll definitely be sore for a while. I put my dick back in and pushed it slightly further in, stretching him open more. He gagged more but I held it there. He tried to push me off with his hands, but I grabbed them and held them down tight. 

"Don't struggle faggot!" I told him. "It's gonna happen whether you like it or not. Just relax and accept it." I pulled out a little bit and started fucking his throat. He still struggled and fought a bit, but I was relentless. I pushed against his esophagus a little harder and harder each time, slowly gaining headway. It wasn't long before I had half my cock in his throat and his gagging had subsided a bit. He was learning quickly how to catch breaths when I pulled out. The kid was a natural. I pulled out completely and left him there, panting for breath. His face was covered with spit and slime, which only made the little slut look hotter. I walked to the night stand and grabbed the vial. Licking my finger, I gave it a nice thick coating. I jammed my finger to the back of his throat and rubbed the coke all over, getting as far into his esophagus as I could. Chad gagged more, but took it like a champ. 

As I let the coke take effect I grabbed a sock and pored some poppers on it, tying it over his nose. "Are you ready son?" I asked him. "Daddy's not going to stop until it's all in." He just looked at me as I wiped his sweaty and mucus covered blond locks off his forehead. He nodded as his eyes glazed over again. I took my place and slid my cock back into his open mouth. This time, I didn't stop. Once I was halfway in I continued until my balls were touching his lips.

I had done it. Buried bone deep on the first try. Chad struggled and fought as I continued to hold his hands down, but to his credit, he never tried to bite me. I certainly felt his teeth, but he never clamped his jaw down. This slut wanted to be broken, and badly. And I was happy to oblige.

I withdrew halfway before plunging back in deep. I did this a few times before pulling out. I didn't want the slut to suffocate. He threw up spit and slime all over his face as he frantically panted for air, (which is why morning is the best time for breaking in a cocksucker, less throw up) but never asked me to stop. Not like I would have anyway. I plunged myself in balls deep again and really started fucking the kids throat. I pressed my hands onto his broad shoulders and he responded by grabbing my arms and holding tight. Damn this kid was good. 

"Take my cock you dirty cocksucking faggot!" I roared as I pounded his young throat. "Take daddy's cock into your fuckhole like the bitch you were born to be!" I removed myself from his cumchute just long enough for him to spit up and get air. Then I plunged in again. "Fuck yea you cunt." I yelled. "I'm gonna make you the best cocksucker in the whole state. You'll be known for miles around before I'm through with you!" I continued to degrade him as I fucked his throat until I couldn't hold off any longer. I buried myself balls deep as I unloaded a huge load straight into his stomach. "Fuck yea whore! Take that cum! Fucking accept your new position in life as a cum receptacle!" I shouted as my cock throbbed and flexed in his tight 18 year old throat. 

After I finished shooting, I pulled out and watched as Chad gurgled up my cum and mucus. I just scraped it off his face and put it back in his mouth. "Don't ever waste a man's cum, bitch. If your lucky enough for him to use you, then you accept whatever he gives you. Understood son?"

"Yes Sir." He said. Or at least tried to say, as his voice was temporarily as wrecked as his throat. 

"Good boy, now follow me." I said, heading into the bathroom. I made him lay down in the tub. "Open your mouth son." I told him. He obeyed and I stood over him and started pissing. I didn't expect him to drink it the first time, cause I didn't want him puking up the cum I worked so hard to inject into his stomach. He would be my urinal soon enough. I covered his god like golden body with my own golden fluids. He just rubbed my piss all over himself without me telling him. Such a good pig. He moaned as my hot piss covered his face and filled his mouth. He even tried swallowing a bit. Then I told him to piss himself and he just let go with a huge yellow flow that sprayed up to his face. His blue eyes sparkled and he grinned like the Cheshire cat as he bathed himself in his own urine.

After a hot shower together, we relaxed on the bed as we shared the bong together. "I'm so proud of you son." I whispered, brushing his blond hair with my fingers.

"Thank you daddy. I always want to make you happy." He smiled.

"You will, son. You will. I have so many plans for you." 

I moved down to his hard teenage cock and engulfed it in one swallow. He moaned as I expertly deep throated him and rubbed my head as he gently thrust upwards with his hips as my throat expertly massaged him. It only took about a minute before he stared twitching and his cock grew and throbbed. I pulled back just as he started shooting, filling my mouth with his giant load. I savoured his delicious spunk for a moment before I moved to his pretty pink lips. He opened to accept my kiss and we swapped his cum between us until it was gone.

• Like 8
  • Piggy 4
  • Thanks 1

Part 3

Chad insisted on cooking breakfast for us. I didn't object cause I wanted to see what the lad could do. He made a pretty basic one, scrambled eggs with cheese, bacon, (yes I'm a Jew, never said I was a good one) toast and fruit. It wasn't fancy, but the kid at least knew his way around a kitchen. And he's a quick learner. I'm sure he'll make a great chef in no time.

As we ate, he looked over his phone, which undoubtedly contained calls from his dad. But he didn't say anything.

"So," I started, chewing on some bacon, "when do you plan on going home?" A crestfallen look fell over his face as he realized he wasn't just moving in with me.

After a moment, he replied, or rather croaked, "I'm not. I'm never going back there. Fuck the Major. If I have to, I'll live on the streets, but I'm NEVER going back there!" A look of defiance shone in his eyes. I have to admit, the thought of him being on the street, selling his body for money made my dick stir in my pants.

"Knock it off!" I said, giving him a gentle slap across his face. "You know damn well I'm not sending you out on the street. You're living with me."

He looked at me sheepishly with those big blue eyes and said, "Thank you Sir."

"Thank you what?" I demanded.

"Thank you daddy." He replied, a grin spreading across his face. 

"That's better son." I replied as I bent over and kissed his pink lips.

Just then a loud pounding on the front door made us both jump. I went to see who it was as Chad stayed in the kitchen. Although, I already had a pretty good idea who it was. Sure enough, I looked through the peephole and there was the Major, looking pissed. I opened the door in my full naked glory. 

"Have you seen my kid?" He demanded to know, as he tried to avoid the fact that I was standing there with no clothes on. I just kept an innocent look on my face. 

"I don't know what you're talking about. Why would I have seen your kid?" I inquired.

"Don't fucking lie to me Blum! The little shit took off last night and isn't answering his phone. It's location says it's over here. If you see that bastard, you tell him to get his ass home! That brats in for a heap of trouble!"

"Sure thing Major. If I see him, I'll tell him." I responded feigning fake concern. The Major just glared at me before stomping off mumbling shit about faggots and Jews. I just shut the door as my blood boiled. I may be a sick, twisted fuck, but I would never treat family the way he does. Especially your own kid.

I returned to the kitchen to see Chad still sitting there in all HIS naked glory. How could something so beautiful come from such a horrid person?

"I heard him daddy." He said. "What do you think he's going to do?"

"Nothing puppy. There's nothing he can do. You're 18 now. He can't touch you." Chad just sighed and smiled as he finished his food and took his dishes to the sink. "Of course, we'll have to get you a new wardrobe. And a new phone."

"Thank you daddy." He said as he washed the dishes. "I hope to repay you for your kindness."

"Oh you will son." I said, patting his hard, round ass. "You will." Chad just laughed as he finished the washing. 

After breakfast I took Chad on a tour of his new home. He loved my home, especially the upstairs playroom. I had knocked out a wall and combined two large bedrooms into a huge s/m paradise. The bathroom was converted to a real looking rest stop bathroom and the shower was huge, perfect for easily cleaning a dirty boy. And I had practically every device and tool a Master could ever want. Chads eyes sparkled as he walked around the room, touching everything, feeling all the leather, his dick rock hard the entire time. I explained the usage for all the items, about the many houseboys and slaves that I've used on and with them, and his cock dripped. He shivered as I placed a leather collar around his neck. He stood proud and hard as I attached restraints to his wrists and ankles. He looked a bit confused as I took some ice from the small freezer, and filled a bowl with ice water. I made him put his cock and balls in the water until his erection left. Then I quickly and expertly locked him up in a chastity cage. I didn't use a spiked one. Not for his first time. He looked disappointed when I led him by a leash out the door and down the stairs.

I led him to the cellar where he saw the real slaves quarters. It was a dark and scary space with more cages and torture devices. I stood behind him and held his caged cock. "I own you now son. You are my property. I own your body. That's why I locked up your cock. It belongs to me now, and you will only use it when I allow it. Understood?" He just nodded silently. "And this dungeon is for bad boys. Are you a bad boy son?" He shook his head no. "Well, we shall see, won't we?" I whispered in his ear and he shuddered. I smiled as I could feel his cock straining in it's cage.

Back upstairs in my bedroom, we sat on the bed while I produced something new out of my nightstand. A glass pipe and a little baggie.

"What's that?" He asked quizzically.

"This, my son, is meth." I answered. "It goes by other names too, like Tina, or T." I could see he was getting excited again. This all American boy was a true pig at heart. "There's various ways to ingest it. Today, we're going to smoke it. This is going to light your pussy on fire."

He watched intensely as I loaded the glass pipe with a huge shard. "Now watch me." I instructed him. "You have to melt the shard first, then you roll the pipe back and forth a bit, and when it starts smoking, inhale." He watched with huge eyes as I took the first toke before handing it to him. He took his first hit like an expert and blew out a giant white cloud. He coughed a bit, but didn't on his second hit. I was one proud papa! We passed it back and forth a bunch of times, and his blue eyes turned into black saucers. When I knew he'd had enough for now, I set it aside and sat back.

I just sat back and watched him as the drugs took over his body. A slight sweat appeared on his forehead as he closed his eyes and his hands roamed over his hard chest and flat stomach. I knew he was feeling sensations he'd never felt before. He moaned as he touched his caged cock and rubbed his balls. He leaned back and licked his lips as he ran his finger around his asshole, then stuck it inside himself. I could have watched his show for hours, but daddy needed attention.

I snapped my fingers and Chad's eyes flew open. I just waved my cock at him and he instinctively crawled between my legs. He lovingly took it in his hands and felt it a bit. Feeling it's weight, and fondling my balls before taking it in his mouth. This wasn't like earlier when I raped his throat, this time he was making love to his daddy's dick. He sucked and licked it, running his tongue and lips all over, slathering me with his spit. I reached down and rubbed his muscled shoulders and neck while he devoured my dick. I ran my fingers through his gold locks and grabbed a handful,holding tight as he continued his love making. He arched his back and lifted his white globes in the air, giving me a perfect view of those twin mounds.

After what felt like an eternity, I pulled him off and stood up, walking to the foot of the bed. I grabbed his ankles and pulled him flat, dragging him so his his legs hung over the end. Then I spread his cheeks apart and dived onto the pink flower before me. Chad let out a long, low, croaky groan as I feasted on his perfect hole, giving him sensations he had never felt before. He stuck his ass out further, trying to impale himself on my tongue that was pushing past his sphincter. 

"Oh fuck daddy. That feels so good!" He moaned. "Eat my ass daddy. Fucking eat my ass!"

I pulled off his hole and slapped him hard on his ass, causing him to cry out in shock. "That's not an ass boy!" I corrected him. "What is it? Tell me what it is boy!" I knew his drug fueled mind was confused as to what I was getting at, so I helped him. "It's a pussy, boy!" I snarled at him. 

He immediately clued in and started croaking, "Yes Sir! It's a pussy Sir. Eat my cunt daddy!" He begged. I was impressed how quickly he took to it. "Eat my dirty fuckin pussy, daddy!" I did eat his pussy. I ate it like it was my last meal as he writhed in ecstasy on the bed. After a half an hour, my jaw ached and I needed to fuck. I lubed up my cock then grabbed his hair so he could see his face in the headboard mirror. (I had mirrors all over the room, even the ceiling, as I loved to watch mydelf fucking) I put the bottle under his nose and made him take hit after hit after hit until he couldn't hold his own head up by himself. Then I made him look into his own eyes as I rammed my cock all the way into him in one thrust. 

He screamed as much as his battered throat would allow as I ripped into his barely non virgin hole. I held his head up so he could see himself through his tears as I transformed him into my personal fuck puppet. I wasted no time in pounding his tight pussy, loving the feeling of his hard ass as it slammed against my belly.

"Look at yourself, you little whore!" I shouted as I plowed him hard. "You're a filthy, drugged up bitch taking cock in his pussy, and you fucking love it, don't you?!"

"Oh god yes, I love it daddy. This is where I belong. Fuck me Major!" He cried out.

I don't think he knew what he had said, but I had heard him. My anger boiled inside me as I fucked the stupid kid for all I was worth while he just blubbered and begged for more. After half an hour, I was getting close to cumming, but I wasn't ready just yet. I pulled out, much to Chad's disappointment. He just whined for me to put it back in him. I just slapped the back of his head and told him to shut the fuck up.

I sat at the head of the bed as Chad laid there on his stomach, breathing deep and sweating buckets. I grabbed the pipe and loaded some more, then I poked the lad. He looked at me with fuzzy eyes and I motioned for him to sit on my cock. He wasted no time climbing on top of me and sitting down on my fat pole. I handed him the pipe and he took a big hit. He was so horned up he was instinctively gyrating on my cock like the good slut he was becoming. He tried to hand me the pipe, but I refused, saying it was all for him. 

After he took six more big hits, I could see he was totally gone. I set the pipe down and that's when I asked him, "Do you realize you called me Major a little while ago?"

"I did?" He asked, looking confused.

"Yes pup, you did. Is there something you're not telling me? Did the Major fuck you?"

"No, god no." He replied looking a bit scared.

"But did you want him to?" I prodded him. He didn't say anything for a moment, he just continued involuntarily grinding on my cock before he finally said, "Yes Sir." My cock throbbed at the thought of Chad wanting his real father to fuck him. "Tell me all about son." I gently said. It took him a few moments, but after a couple more hits off the bottle he finally started talking.

"I've always wanted the Major to fuck me." He started. "For as long as I could remember. I'd see him naked at the gym, and I'd have to hide my hard on. He thought I was just being bashful and laugh at me. His humiliating me only made me harder. I didn't know why." I kept feeding him poppers as he started riding my cock harder. "When I started masturbating, he was all I thought about. I imagined sucking his dick, I imagined licking his sweaty pits, I imagined him fucking me." This boy was telling me everything I needed to know about him.

"Tell me more." I prodded him as he huffed more poppers.

"I started stealing his underwear, and jocks, and socks. But only the dirty ones. The ones that smelled like him. I'd breath his smell as I jerked off, his manly, sweaty smell." Chad was riding my cock harder and harder as he continued. "I loved his dirty jockstraps the best. He would wear them a few times before he washed them. They would smell like ball sweat and piss." He moaned as he talked about this, and rode me even harder. "Sometimes there would be a pube or two in there." More poppers. "Then, I'd start sneaking into his bathroom after he left, and licking up his piss dribbles. I'd lick the seat, both sides, and if there were dribbles on the floor, I'd lick those up too." Jesus, this kid was a bigger pig than I could have imagined! "One time I came home after he had a lady friend over, and I found a used condom in his trash. I took it, and sucked his cum out of it. I've never cum so hard before." 

I put the poppers away and grabbed a couple more items out of the nightstand. I attached clamps to his pert little pink nips and he hissed in pain and pleasure. Then I held up my special jockstrap. This one was super filthy, having months of cum and piss soaked into it. The thing reeked. I held it over Chad's mouth and nose and he huffed the stench in deeply.

"I want you to call me Major boy. Right now I'm the Major, and I want you to ride my cock like you want to ride his. Make me cum son."

That was all Chad needed to be told, and he was lost to the fantasy. "Fuck me Major." He whined like a girl. "Fuck your little boy. Please daddy, fuck my little pussy. Fuck me Major. Fuck your little faggot son! Fill me with your cum Major. Fill up your little baby boy!"

Chad had lost any semblance of shame as he used his muscular legs to ride me like it was the Kentucky Derby. I pushed the filthy jock into his face as he huffed it and licked it, making it slimy with his spit. He sucked the pouch into his mouth and let the nastiness fill his mouth, all the while calling me the Major and begging for my cock and cum. I grabbed the chain on the clamps and ripped them off of his tits, causing him to throw back his head and howl. I stuffed the disgusting jock deep into his mouth and partially down his throat. He started convulsing as ropes of white hot teenage cum shot out of his caged cock all over me. That pushed me over the edge and I pumped the second load of poz cum deep into his sweet,  young guts.

He collapsed on me and just started sobbing. Great wracking sobs like he did last night when he first showed up. I held him tight and soothed him as he let loose his emotions. 

"Shhhh. It's ok baby. Let it out. Daddy's here, daddy's got you." I cooed as I rubbed his sweat slicked back. "Just cry baby boy. Daddy's here. Daddy loves you baby." I froze for a second from my own words as Chad's sobs subsided a bit.

"I love you too daddy." He whispered in my ear before lifting his head and looking and me through his tear filled eyes. "I love you daddy Abe." I squeezed him tighter as buried his face back into my neck and finished his crying session as the rest of my seed leaked into his hole.

"You aren't, um, mad at me or anything for what just happened, are you?" He finally asked when he had calmed down.

I just laughed and held him tight. "I'll never be mad at you for being you son." I said as he smiled. "Now this," I said, tapping his cock cage, "you came without daddy's permission. You'll have to be punished for that later boy."

"Yes daddy." He said as he snuggled into my arm. "I understand."

• Like 13
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 14
  • Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...