Is it me

DarkKnight222

I become more aggressive and willing to hammer my penis into his exposed ass, after each load I shoot. I always lie on him until I'm ready again and I dunno I think its the more loads I give the more I want to hurt his little ass and make him feel it, even after he cums and pretends he not a whore

All the time. right after i receive a load inside me i get hungry for more loads. when the top is gone i immediately crawl back behind the gaychat on my laptop to search for the next load. it's just never enough for me

Edited by Kimberley
  • Like 1

Oh yeah. Getting fuck gets me horny for more. No sooner do I get fucked but I’m right back on Grindr, KIk, you name it, looking for more. If I’m cruising a bathroom or park it’s just as bad. Once I get a load I’m not done, I’m looking for the next one.