Do you say "thank you" after scoring a load?

cumgeek

Always, if words are spoken.

Some of the best fuck are the ones where not a word is spoken. All I hear is the door, then the unzipping, the pants drop, his groan of pleasure from the initial penetration my hole, the panting and the sound of balls slapping my ass and of course the roar of a successful breeding as a load is pumped deep inside me.

Love the fucks from married guys who cum and regret what they had just done. They don't want thank you, just to get out of there. Doesn't matter to me. He has bred me already. No changing that. I am always thankful for his cum, whether he wants to hear it or not.

Interesting observation about their regret.

I gave a super fit jock a slow sloppy cocksuck through my gloryhole a few weeks ago and my ass backed up against my gloryhole and his bare dick slide up all the way deep in my hole. Needless to say within a minute he was panting loudly and blew his load up my ass. The dude totally yanked his dick out of my cumhole right when his balls were empty, I spun around to say fucking hot, he mumbled something, grabbed his jeans, zipped up quick, ran away and said NOTHING. lol. I find his regret humorous not because of any failing on my part (because many, many tops have lingered, wanted repeats, and said "thank you"!) but he must have been this guilty type that you described.

As a top, I always take in the site of boys butt, grab his waist or wrists or ankles, churn my babies up his cunt, spank his butt, and say something grateful, even if it's just "I needed that".

As a bottom, I always have to catch my breath first but end up saying thank you :)

Always, if words are spoken.

Some of the best fuck are the ones where not a word is spoken. All I hear is the door, then the unzipping, the pants drop, his groan of pleasure from the initial penetration my hole, the panting and the sound of balls slapping my ass and of course the roar of a successful breeding as a load is pumped deep inside me.

Love the fucks from married guys who cum and regret what they had just done. They don't want thank you, just to get out of there. Doesn't matter to me. He has bred me already. No changing that. I am always thankful for his cum, whether he wants to hear it or not.

• 5 years later...
Guest BreedingCameraman

I still say “thank you” to any top that fucks my ass, regardless of whether or not they end up cumming in my hole at the end of it all or not. It’s just good manners to do so, and it lets the top know that you’re grateful for him spending his time and energy working your ass over.

3 hours ago, BreedingCameraman said:

I still say “thank you” to any top that fucks my ass, regardless of whether or not they end up cumming in my hole at the end of it all or not. It’s just good manners to do so, and it lets the top know that you’re grateful for him spending his time and energy working your ass over.

This, plus what I *really* thank a top for is the times when he lets me drink his piss from the tap. Not everyone is down with that and so I'm srsly grateful for the ones that are into letting me drink from the tap. Usually I keep my lips wrapped around the cock for a minute before letting go or starting to suck hoping that they will have more piss for me. 

Well, I usually don´t say formally 'thank you', but since I am very verbal, the tops normally know how horny they make me, by the time they shoot their poz load into my ass. Bu I will say stuff like 'it was super hot', 'hope to repeat' ..

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Cumlaut

Nope... not lately anyway.  I used to have a lot more "polite" random hook-ups (Get most of my sex in parks and saunas). But for sum reason over the last 6 months theres been a lot more of a seedy/anonymous feel and the guys didnt look like they want to talk about it or anything.

I try to show how happy I am by sticking my tongue out with the cum on it and smiling :)

yes. i was trained to always thank all the random strangers that blow their loads in me. i know they arent doing it for me and im just some fucktoy whore they are using to get themselves off but as a born cumthirsty faggot and a cum addict i am grateful for every single load dumped in me. i used to think i was doing men a favour by taking their loads no questions asked, no matter what they look like, age, race, status or anything but now i realize that anytime a guy blows his load in me it is a gift that i cherish

• Like 2

I always thank those that shoot their cum into either my mouth or my ass. If I’m at an abs, I say thanks as they leave the cubicle. I have some regulars that I not only say thanks, but shake their hand as I leave their house and I sometimes even throw out a text thanking them for the invite. As a cumslut, I am grateful to take their cum, one way or another.