Do you say "thank you" after scoring a load?

cumgeek

On 4/12/2011 at 1:26 AM, JoshLandaleXXX said:

I always thank a top after he has unloaded in me. There are many bottoms out there, so i think its only right that I thank them for choosing to unload in me.

Similarly... all the tops who fuck and seed me also thank me for letting them load me up. I never refuse a load, so i take a right mixed bag of tops... they all enjoy their time in my hole and thank me.

I strongly beleive that just because we're sluts, we shouldn't forget manners. 😛

I agree and always thank my tops - verbally - and by cleaning their cock and balls.

On 6/28/2020 at 12:08 PM, LittleCumSewer said:

I thank guys every single time they blow their load in my sluthole. as a cum addict I really appreciate it and as a faggot I want to show them what a whore I am

Daddy really enjoys giving your email address to random poz men who want to abuse your pussy

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
On 8/6/2020 at 5:54 PM, PowerTopper said:

On command that pic is courtesy of me not the girl in the photo 

nothing says "l let any man fuck me up the ass bareback and cum inside me" like laying in the bathhouse public sling with a blindfold on and my gaped out sloppy fuckhole dripping cum all over the floor. my boyfriend put me in this sling, blindfolded me and got anonymous strangers to breed me one after another all night many times. he made me thank every single man who blew their loads me.

• Haha 1

Yes. I'm mostly polite, and that guy went to the trouble of brewing that load, then sharing it with me. The least I can do is thank him for it. If I had a good time, I at least want the possibility of being asked back, and not leaving the impression of an asshole who just takes and takes without ever acknowledging gratitude.

That's just how I function.

• Like 3