Do you say "thank you" after scoring a load?

cumgeek

5 hours ago, LittleCumSewer said:

nothing says "l let any man fuck me up the ass bareback and cum inside me" like laying in the bathhouse public sling with a blindfold on and my gaped out sloppy fuckhole dripping cum all over the floor. my boyfriend put me in this sling, blindfolded me and got anonymous strangers to breed me one after another all night many times. he made me thank every single man who blew their loads me.

Yeah but I added your email address to it whore. Now it's a masterpiece 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Yes I always say thank you to the guy giving me the loads. Because I do think it's a bit of a privilege for me to get their semen and taste their intimate fluid.

Some of the straight and/or married guys get surprised or get shy when I say that or when I compliment them. I've had guys ask me why I say thank you and after some explaining, they usually are a bit stunned or cheeky and grinning.

Although I do have to say, with the really nervous, discreet or homophobic straight guys, they barely even register anything after they've cum. When I say thank you, the most I get is a nod or 'thanks, bye'. If they talk, they usually want to keep it all hush-hush or even threaten me. Its all fine, I still thank every guy.

I always thank my top. I’ll usually also offer them a drink and/or a smoke too if they partake. Just because we’re meeting to fuck, doesn’t mean we should skip basic hospitality ^.~ 

And it does make a difference! I’ve had guys hit me up again years later commenting that I was memorable not only for my hot mouth and holes, but also for being really nice and accommodating. 

Usually I do thank the top for the load, but not always. When I’m in a group situation and a couple of guys are talking about me while I’m getting fucked, I do not. I do not want to interrupt, and I like being treated as a hole to be used. It really gets me off when they give me a slap on the ass after they pull out.

On 1/9/2021 at 9:17 AM, Letmeworshipit said:

I always thank my feeder for his load. Sometimes I thank him more than once. He often thanks me or tells me I did a good job which validates me as an oral cock worshiper. I wish I had more regular feeders here in AZ.

I almost always say thank you to a good fuck. But hell yeah, more tops should have the grace and manners to also say thank you or compliment the bottom. It’s teamwork, fellas.

• Like 1