Young, Hung, Exotic- First time in Vancouver (Aug. 9-11). Needs advice for fun

princeneel

Hi all

Making my first trip to Vancouver and very much excited. I’ll be staying at the Sheraton Wall Centre hotel In downtown.

I’ve read up all the messages here, and definitely committing to going to one of your great bath houses

I’d like to find a bath house or even sex club or party if possible but has “older” men. I am all top, someone oral, and love kinky nasty raunchy older guys.  

I’d also love to check out any parties or sex clubs if you guys have that sort of thing. I know things are still re-emerging after Covid lockdown.

i’d also love to check out any parties or sex clubs if you guys have that sort of thing. I know things are still re-emerging after Covid lockdown.

Are there areas where one can connect with CD/ Tgirls/ Sissies? I ask because I may have a sissy friend meeting me, and he wants to go to some CD friendly clubs, parties. 

thanks in advance !

01BDC1A0-446F-413D-B8E0-6488C1B68BC7.jpeg