Swap Frozen Loads

Hey pigs, I'm a total cumdump in Boston, and I've been saving my loads lately in a pill bottle and freezing them to shove up my hole as lube before I take loads. I was thinking it would be really hot if there was another local cumdump who also freezes their loads and wanted to swap. That way, I'd be lubing up with someone else's DNA, and I know mine was going to a good cause as well. I currently have about 7 or 8 loads saved up, and I'll keep adding. I'd love to swap. Completely serious about this, hit me up if you're interested!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 8/5/2021 at 9:28 AM, cumsucker33 said:

Hey pigs, I'm a total cumdump in Boston, and I've been saving my loads lately in a pill bottle and freezing them to shove up my hole as lube before I take loads. I was thinking it would be really hot if there was another local cumdump who also freezes their loads and wanted to swap. That way, I'd be lubing up with someone else's DNA, and I know mine was going to a good cause as well. I currently have about 7 or 8 loads saved up, and I'll keep adding. I'd love to swap. Completely serious about this, hit me up if you're interested!

Sounds amazing, I'm down.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Frozen load swap does sound hot, don't get me wrong.... however with that said; Would anyone be interested in saving their cum, in a condom ... or who am I kidding anyone reading this doesn't have condoms lol...steal one from your bf or husband fill some loads or one in to it and leave it somewhere random in public for me to seek out, take home and play with? I think that has a bit of pigginess to it, right?