Bottom with sensitive ass

Gayasian

2 hours ago, Close2MyBro said:

Do you have any neurological issues or spinal issues? Compressed nerves can make your entire nervous system more sensitive to stimuli. And prostatitis can also cause the issue that you have described.

I need to make an appointment with my doctor. Thanks for the advice.

6 hours ago, ronnie4u said:

MMMMMMMMM !  Maybe use Tina lube - more - more - Please !

Don’t take this advice. This will fuck your world up more than you can imagine. If you need Tina to be a pig, then you’re not really a true pig at all. I’m all pig, all the time, no enhancements necessary to bring that out or make me forget the “shame”. 

• Upvote 1

A few things popped into my head when I read your post:

1. Is it possible that you're having a reaction to the lube you're using? When I know I'm going to be dicked down by more guys than normal, I lube up with vaseline. It's messy but it's what works best for me.
  2. How are you prepping for long sessions with multiple tops? Try getting yourself ready with a dildo. Just slide it in and casually work it in your ass off and on in the hours leading up to your hookup.
  3. Do you warm up to it by getting laid a few days in a row? Sometimes it helps to condition the ass by getting fucked by one or two guys every day for a few days. That way it's not overkill when you're hosting a group of tops.
  4. Do you wear a plug for a day or two to open yourself up? If not, definitely do this. It's fun and it'll keep your sphincter from tightening up between lays. 

Could you be a bit more specific in what you mean by “sensitive”? What are you feeling exactly, and at what point do you start feeling it?

Advice that calls for simply deadening your body’s ability to sense pain or irritation without addressing the underlying cause may result in more harm than good.

And the rubbish above about using lube with Methamphetamine in it - please don’t mistake that comment for actual advice. He’s just irresponsibly indulging his own fantasies at your expense.

36 minutes ago, ErosWired said:

Could you be a bit more specific in what you mean by “sensitive”? What are you feeling exactly, and at what point do you start feeling it?

Advice that calls for simply deadening your body’s ability to sense pain or irritation without addressing the underlying cause may result in more harm than good.

And the rubbish above about using lube with Methamphetamine in it - please don’t mistake that comment for actual advice. He’s just irresponsibly indulging his own fantasies at your expense.

Just lately when I have sex, I can't go for long as my ass get very sensitive and start having chaving sensation. Not sure what had changed. Still having the same diets and no problems with bowels movement.