PREP Effectiveness for Cumdumps

TwinkSlut24

Hi, 

Starting being a bottom at the beginning of the year, and now I’m a totally addicted cumslut. Taken over 50 loads this year and had 2 gangbangs. Enough is never enough; I just can’t stop it - I’m the bottom the begs for the tops to cum in me. I’m thinking about being a bottom at MAL, and Cumunion, and I’m hosting my first anan gangbang this weekend. 

I got on PREP so that I could become a total slut. However, I’m thinking my 50 loads will soon become several hundred. Just how effective is PREP if I’m taking several hundred loads a year? I’m I safe? 

• Like 1

Started prep in 2014 and averaged 800 loads a year. I was a frequent traveler for work and went ass up in hotels around the country. Then my traveling stopped in 2020 and I wasn’t taking as many loads. Was mostly hooking up with regulars so I stopped prep to give my body a break from the meds. 2 months later…I’m poz. 
Everything is fine now. No more worries either. Poz and proud. 

• Like 5
  • Upvote 2

59 minutes ago, MuscledHorse said:

PrEP is very effective. I have had over 1,000 loads in me in a year and am still negative in spite of the massive numbers of sex partners every year. Live the hyper-promiscuous sex beast life. Your body an and soul will thank you for it.

I agree. I haven't got up to over 1,000 load a year (but working on it!) but definitely take several hundred each year now, all bareback and still negative. Not sure about you, but while I've always been quite slutty, my load-craving ways have really gone into complete overdrive since then.

• Like 3
  • Piggy 4

7 hours ago, MusclePig said:

I agree. I haven't got up to over 1,000 load a year (but working on it!) but definitely take several hundred each year now, all bareback and still negative. Not sure about you, but while I've always been quite slutty, my load-craving ways have really gone into complete overdrive since then.

Same here. Taken thousands by now since being on PreP and still negative.

• Like 2

Not sure how many loads I've taken, but I never turn a cock away in groups and never ask status. Any cock, any load, it's been 5yrs now and no problems. I would have to have taken over 1000 loads in that time.

• Like 2

So long as you’re compliant with taking it, Prep is super effective no matter how many bareback loads you take. Other STDs are another matter if you bareback. Let’s be honest…guys go on Prep so they can bareback. They only guys I’ve known who ran into trouble are guys who weren’t good on taking their meds. 

• Like 2

On 8/7/2021 at 8:11 AM, MusclePig said:

Been a slut since my teens. Once PrEP hit, he condoms I often had to use came off completely and I went into full breeding stock mode. The mount of semen that has bathed the walls of my ass cavern could easily fill several gallon jugs.

• Like 3
  • Piggy 3

• 2 weeks later...

Dude, been on PrEP since 2014 (7 years already??)...and have taken just a little less than 400 loads per year...still Neg...yup, it's not 100% but it's close...and if I wind up getting Pozzed...oh well, then it's just a question of wjere I', going to get my bio-hazard tat!!!!🍆💦☣️🐷

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...