Lockdown over first session

Wink from a guy msged I asked what he was into. Response ensuring my sub/btm leaves completely satisfied. I said hadn’t been fucked for a very long time him no worries.

I was well cleaned out wore jock cring shorts T shirt. Arrived Fri’ 8pm greeted by this older guy 3” taller than me. Well built wearing shorts Lthr vest had large nipple rings gave me a hug offered a drink we sat chatting then his hand slowly stroked my leg up to my crutch down again just once. V masculine what did I not like said brown, blood pain but a glowing butt Great up4most else.  He smiled stood pulled me up pressed me to him hands down my shorts grabbed my butt cheeks.  He kissed me his tongue back of my throat my cock was getting hard. His fingers caressed my mancunt up and down my crack.

His cock felt hard and thick pressing against my crutch my cock now throbbing screaming to be out of the jock.

Next within seconds he had my T & shorts off I removed sneakers I’m over his shoulder butt slapped hard in a playroom thrown on a leather bed.  I get more butt slaps turned over I’m rock hard he grabs my jock rips it in half my cock jumps out his mouth devours it. Then am flipped over constantly pings the jock straps against my butt cheeks whilst slapping them. His heavy full salivary tongue goes down my manhole its in so deep he sure knows how to work it. Hmmm your hole is really pink and tight you enjoying this Boy? YES YES SIR. I am writhing with pleasure. He flips me over his shorts drop reveals an 8” thick hard cut cock its cut head has large gleaming Prince Albert it slides over my tongue deep into my throat am relishing sucking it. He demands it be well sucked/lubed for fucking hell out of me.  I eagerly obey picks me up carries me to a fuck bench spread eagles me over it. I’m watching in the mirrored wall as he slides his cock up and down between my cheeks teasing it I feel the head of his massive shaft kiss up against my tight hole.

Slowly he opens my moist manhole his cut PA’d head feels amazing he enters it slow in and out then increases speed my prostrate in ecstasy. You want that boy YES SIR he then goes for it saying my hole is sweet and tight my mancunt grips his dick my butt cheeks are bouncing next  am in a sling feet in stirrups butt overhanging it.  I can see us in ceiling mirror. I suck him deep with heavy saliva my tongue working that cock you want me to load my seed in you boy don’t you?  YES YES SIR next he’s in rhythmic pounding my mancunt I respond by swinging the sling my butt working his cock caused me to shoot a load. He scoops it up lubes his cock rams it back in plowing me with long hard strokes said he was going to bang his load into my cunt he really worked my hole his balls slapping against my butt “I’m gonna cum Boy”  “Sir breed me breed me” with that I felt him ejaculating bouncing my hole his huge jizz load shoots up my hole he pulls it out I’m dripping cum. Next he eats me out his tongue full kisses me it tastes great we both swallow. We cleaned up dressed sitting with drinks.

He got up be a minute returned with a DVD disc btwn his fingers said from video cameras I saw in ceiling about 1/2 hr later watched it am getting hard. He bred me three times that evening I stayed the w/e. Gave me DVD for my use only. Hope he wants me again.

• Like 3