Jurgen and I invited Jason over for dinner a few nights later, and I was pleasantly surprised to find that he was relaxed, charming and fun to spend the evening with. Jurgen did notice our guest gazing at me on quite a few occasions, but interpreted it to be some form of hero worship rather than anything else. However, after he told me about it when we were getting ready for bed that night, I wasn't so sure.

Jason joined us again for dinner on an evening when Aiden and Peter were also over, and seemed to make a good impression on them too.  One thing led to another and they eventually invited him to join us at an upcoming gathering on the beach, despite my slightly wide-eyed glaring at them.  Jason did seem to be relaxed around a bunch of gay men, but I wasn't sure how he would cope with the antics that usually went down on these Big Beach Barbie days.  I determined to find a way to get him to head off once it started to get late, even if I had to take him away myself and then come back later.

However, as it turned out, that wasn't an option.  Rather than all just heading to a beach by whatever means, our next trip turned out to be a much more involved affair with everyone piling onto a stupidly huge private yacht owned by some guy called Alexei that Steve knew.  He presented as a flashy Russian, but actually turned out to be a quiet and gentle guy who just wanted some company for a couple of days.  The dozen or so of us attending thus all got settled into the various cabins before he motored us up to his chosen anchoring point, from where we could swim or use a smaller boat to get to the beach. Throughout the day people went back and forth to the boat to fetch more alcohol and food, thus fuelling a truly messy day.

The sun hadn't even gone down by the time I was first ushered off into the trees by a couple of guys, and when night did eventually fall I was already carrying several loads inside me.  Despite the alcohol consumption I was at least able to do my best to slip away at points when Jason was engaged in conversation with someone else, but that all became moot when it was dark and we all headed back over to the yacht for the rest of the night.

Barely ten minutes after we were back on board, and despite my protestations that maybe we should go to a cabin, Gus had me down on all fours on the main deck.  There was now nothing to be done to protect Jason from seeing all this, and I was very aware that he was one of the several guys standing around watching me getting bred.  Indeed, he stayed watching as Gus blew his load, withdrew and was replaced by guy after guy after guy.  I had deliberately worn black speedos to hide the 'CUM DUMP' lettering on my buttcheeks from him, but there was no way he couldn't now see them thanks to the light spilling out of the windows of the yacht onto the deck.  I was truly out to him now.

Eventually Jurgen reappeared from somewhere and settled down to sit in his favourite spot at my head, so I could gently nurse his dick while others went to town on my arse.  My awareness of what else was going on diminished at that point and I just disappeared into my normal cumdump role, but when there was no-one fucking me anymore I let Jurgen's cock slide from my mouth and sat up. We were alone on deck, but could hear quite a bit of noise coming from the lounge area inside.

"What's going on?" I asked Jurgen, being unused to the gangbangs tailing off like this.

He smiled back.  "Let's go inside and find out" he replied, giving me a bit of a wink.  He'd been sat on the deck with me all this time, but seemed to know more than he was letting on.

I hesitated, and then clambered to my feet and headed towards the door.  As I turned into the room and pushed my way through a couple of the guys standing in front of it, I was greeted with a sight that made my stomach drop.  There, on all fours in the middle of the room, was Jason, hungrily sucking on Alexei's cock like a man possessed.  But it was his other end that caused me the greatest shock.  Steve, his scorpion and biohazard tattoos on full display, was balls-deep in Jason's arse and fucking him to kingdom come. There definitely wasn't a condom in use, and based on what I could see there was already at least one load in Jason's passage.

"What the..." I muttered.

"Looks like you're not the only Pommy cumdump in town" whispered Jurgen into my ear, chuckling slightly.

"I...I guess not" I sighed, unable to take my eyes off what was happening in front of me.

Jurgen put his hand on the small of my back and urged me forward.

"Go join your friend" he said.  "Show him how it's done."

I hesitated, but eventually relented and started to slowly move towards the spitroasting trio.  I =then got down on to my knees and crawled forward until my face was almost against Jason's in Alexei's crotch.  He noticed my presence and pulled off the substantial cock, turning to face me while his body was rocked back and forth by the force of Steve's pounding.

"Hey" he said, his eyes glassy like my own get when I'm starting to get completely fucked out.  "Thought...I'd...give...it...a...try..."

I just stared at him, and then when he turned back to Alexei I did the same and we began to share our host's dick.  In no time someone else had joined the party and I too was getting fucked.  Initially my head was going a thousand miles an hour as I tried to process what was happening, but eventually I calmed and relaxed into the familiar feeling of being a cumdump. My cocky straight friend was apparently one too, the way things were going he'd probably be getting pozzed if he wasn't already already carrying the bug, but that could wait until morning. For now, there were dicks to serve, loads to take, and a whole lot of fun to be had.

• Like 15
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 11

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The gangbang continued for quite some time, and although Jason and I were the main focus of everyone's attention, on occasions when I got a break from sucking cocks I looked around the room to see some others having an outing as a bottom.  Eventually I moved to one of the cabins for a long threesome with Jurgen and one of his friends, drifting off to sleep with my boyfriend deep inside me.  I woke at least once in the night and could tell there was still action going on in the boat, presumably involving Jason given how enthusiastic many of the guys were at having another cumdump in attendance.

The following morning I slipped out of the cabin and headed out on deck while everyone else still seemed to be asleep, stopping by the galley en route to get myself a coffee from the posh machine.  Once outside I lit up a cigarette from a pack I found on a table, and leant on the railing to watch the sunrise.  I had a peaceful half hour or so alone out there, enjoying the sights of the bay coming to life as the sun rose higher, before I heard someone joining me on the deck.

"Morning" said Jason, leaning over the railing beside me.

"Oh, hey" I replied.  "Didn't expect to see you up so early."

"Yeah" he said, "I needed to get out of that cabin before they woke up with morning wood.  Bit sore this morning."

"Not used to that sort of action?" I asked.

"No" he replied.  "Never had more than one in a night."

We leaned over the railing in silence for a while, before I reached for the cigarettes and lit another.

"Give me one of those" Jason said.

"Yeah?" I said as I offered him the pack.  "Another one of my bad habits you've picked up?"

"Yeah" he chuckled.  "Always end up smoking the day after I get fucked."

He lit up, took a deep draw, and then exhaled the smoke as he looked back out into the bay.

"I suppose you're wondering about me" he said, not taking his eyes off the horizon.

"Yeah" I replied.  "I mean, before last night you gave me no indication you were into this sort of thing."

"I know" he said.  "I wanted to say something when we met up, but something stopped me."

"Are you ashamed?" I asked.

"No, not any more" he replied.  "I mean, I was, but recently I've stopped feeling that way."

"When did you start sleeping with men?" I asked.

"Last night" he replied, smirking a bit.  "Honestly, that was my first night sleeping with a guy.  But if you mean when did I start having sex with men, that was at uni."

"You mean you just had hook-ups and then left?" I asked.

He paused to take another deep drag of his cigarette.

"Yeah, on the few occasions I did it at a guy's place or in a hotel.  Mostly it was other places."  He paused again.  "Parks, toilets, clubs.  You probably know the drill."

"I do" I said.

We stood in silence for a little while again, finishing off our cigarettes.

"You know" I said, "pretty much everyone who fucked you last night is HIV positive, and not many of them are on meds."

He nodded.  "Are you?" he asked.

"Yes" I replied.  "Some of the guys here worked to get me pozzed a few years ago.  I've been on meds since then, mostly."

"Did you know they were pozzing you?" he asked.

"Yes" I said.  "I realised it's what I wanted."

He was silent for a while.

"It's what I want too" he eventually said, almost whispering.  "I don't know why, and I know it's a bit fucked up, but once I realised that I don't want to be spending my life pretending to be something with a woman, and actually just want to be getting used by men, thinking about getting the virus sort of followed on soon after."

"So you're not poz already?" I asked.

"No, although who knows after last night" he replied, before turning to face me.  "I hadn't actually planned on doing what I did last night.  But I saw you getting fucked so openly, and I just sort of let go."

"Fair enough" I said.  "I think I would have got gangbanged anyway, so it was good to have someone to share the burden with."

He smiled at me.  "Any time" he said.  "It seems like you're a bit of an expert in how to be what I want to be, so it would be good if you could show me the ropes while I'm here."

"Ropes" I said, smirking, "so you want to be tied up?"

He laughed.  "Hey man, I'm up for anything".

"Are you sure?" I asked.  "I mean, if you are, and you do truly want all this, then there's a couple of guys here who could take you on the same journey that I've been on."

He gazed at me for a bit, before reaching out for the pack of cigarettes to light himself another, offering me one in the process.

"Yes" he eventually said, breathing out a big plume of smoke.  "I mean, I don't know that I want to end up with all the tattoos that you have, but if I can leave Sydney with what I came here for then I'll be happy."

"So you want some going away gifts?" I asked.

He looked at me quizzically.

"Gifts" I repeated.  "You know, gifting, the act of passing on HIV to someone else."

"Oh" he replied, chuckling.  "Maybe you better start with getting me up to speed on all the lingo."

"No problem" I replied, smiling, "but I think that will have to wait to later."

I nodded towards the lounge area, where a few guys had appeared and were getting coffees.  However, Gus and Steve were just standing there looking out the window at us, and the looks on their faces told me all I needed to know.

"We're about to get fucked again, aren't we?" Jason said, having looked round to see what I was staring at.

"Yep" I replied.

"Awesome" Jason said, turning back to face me with a smile on his face.  "I'm about ready for a few more gifts."

THE END

----

Thanks for all the 'positive' comments on this story 😉

I shall leave the rest of their story up to you readers to imagine.  Will Jason get what he came for?  Will he actually end up getting some ink?  Will any more of their school friends turn up bearing a dirty little secret?

Over and out.

Edited by chunkychains
  • Like 13
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 3
  • Thanks 5