Best place to take loads in Palm Springs?

bb-btm

I'll visit Palm Springs during labor day weekend, and I'll stay in CCBC for the first few nights and want to stay at another place to take loads for the last night. It should be easily accessible (i.e. no key needed to enter the property). Any suggestions?

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/8/2021 at 6:13 PM, bb-btm said:

I'll visit Palm Springs during labor day weekend, and I'll stay in CCBC for the first few nights and want to stay at another place to take loads for the last night. It should be easily accessible (i.e. no key needed to enter the property). Any suggestions?

In the past I’ve seen cum and dump ads posted on BBRTS of guys staying at Motel 6. There are a few in the area. Is relatively close to CCBC. I might stay there in 9/4 since I wasn’t able to get a room at CCBC for that night. 

Missed the original post, but you made a good choice. Both motel 6s are easy to get in and out and have external stairs/doors.  I've taken loads at both.  You DO have to specify which one, tho, but it sounds like they got it sorted out and you got your loads!    How about a recap of the entire visit?  I love hearing about successful CUMcations!

• Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

• 4 months later...
On 9/8/2021 at 2:18 PM, phukhole said:

Missed the original post, but you made a good choice. Both motel 6s are easy to get in and out and have external stairs/doors.  I've taken loads at both.  You DO have to specify which one, tho, but it sounds like they got it sorted out and you got your loads!    How about a recap of the entire visit?  I love hearing about successful CUMcations!

The cumunion party was actually not very good. There were so many bottoms ass up and the whole scene was a mess. Tops didn’t want to cum.

I’d  do more individual cumdump sessions myself. It was very satisfying to have tops breed me one after another.

• 3 weeks later...

On that note, I'l be in PS taking loads this weekend (1/28 ad 1/29) at Motel 6 (downtown) if anyone wants to seed me.... I'm gonna try an open door thing, if I'm feeling ballsy. Otherwise, I'll be setting up one on ones.

• Piggy 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/26/2022 at 6:41 PM, phukhole said:

On that note, I'l be in PS taking loads this weekend (1/28 ad 1/29) at Motel 6 (downtown) if anyone wants to seed me.... I'm gonna try an open door thing, if I'm feeling ballsy. Otherwise, I'll be setting up one on ones.

How did that go?

Joshua Tree National Park. Outdoor sex among those incredible rock formations, under the hot sun with the real possibility that someone may see you…. My partner and I go up there almost every time we visit. A couple of times we’ve taken a third.  It’s illegal, of course, but that only makes it hotter.

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/26/2022 at 6:41 PM, phukhole said:

I hosted there in November. It's a good pump-dump hotel.