Anyone willing to whore me out?

I’m gonna be in Nashua NH next week, looking for any men who would be willing to put some ads online and give guys my hotel/room info on Wednesday the 18th. I want to serve cock all day and I’ll leave the door unlocked. I don’t wanna know who is gonna show up or when. I like to be surprised 😉

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

I am sad that there aren't any favourable responses to these horny requests. I was going to ask for the same thing.

Anyone in the Boston area want to take the pleasure of whoring me out? Sending any cock into my motel room to enjoy my horny holes. I can even bring my Boston themed cheerleading uniforms to help entice the local sports fans. Please get in touch!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/24/2022 at 1:39 AM, FunCheerSlut said:

I am sad that there aren't any favourable responses to these horny requests. I was going to ask for the same thing.

Anyone in the Boston area want to take the pleasure of whoring me out? Sending any cock into my motel room to enjoy my horny holes. I can even bring my Boston themed cheerleading uniforms to help entice the local sports fans. Please get in touch!

Heller!!  I will!

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...