Back at the Treasure Chest

bbbugfkrme

My husband was at home with our son and I was out to slut around. I am such a fucking cheater. It has been months if not a year since I  last got fucked and bred. So many bottoms and so few tops. I went to the Treasure Chest in Portland Maine this afternoon not really expecting much. It’s a Monday afternoon. Not the best time for cruising but I was horny as fuck. Haven’t had cock in my ass in months and almost no cocks to suck either. So I am In my usual booth with my pants around my ankles, some raw fucking on the screen, and my cock in my hand, one of the regular cocksuckers had already had a go at my bone. He’s got good skills but I was just not in the mood for a bj - giving one maybe but not getting unless it was from a young stud. 

There I sat wanking away when in comes a hot, fit ginger bear about 35 r so. 5’9” and a full beard. Woof! I grabbed his Cock through his shorts and gave it a tug. It was firm and long and growing fast. I pulled down his his shorts and out popped this hard, slim 7 inch cut cock with a nicely flared head. It was poker straight and delicious. I sucked it deep right off. Savored a musky man tang. The thought crossed my mind that this cock had already been in someone’s ass. I worked it for a couple of minutes and backed off. 

I asked “what are you into?”

”I’m a top,” he said. 

“Sweet” I replied as I hit the poppers.

He reached for my ass and said “Let me see that ass.”

Didn’t have to ask me twice. I stood and presented. He didn’t even wait for me to say fuck me. He just pushed his cock up against my ass. I spit on my hand a couple of times to lube up my ass and then the same for his cock. I guided him to my hole and he slipped right in. It hurt a little cause it was still a little dry but I didn’t care. I had a raw cock sliding up in my body and I was blissed out on poppers. His cock popped back out and I slicked it up  again.  This time it slid in up to his balls and he moaned “Yea, there it goes” and started pumping his bare cock deep into my body.

I hit the poppers again and enjoyed the ride. He was quiet but had perfect rhythm and banged my prostate every time he pushed in.

”You want to cum in me don’t you?” I said “You want to breed my hole don’t you?”

”Fuck yea” and he started pumping faster.

”Breed me baby. I want you load. Load me up. Give me your babies” I begged for his load and he  moaned and pushed in deeper and held it there unloading pulse after pulse of raw  semen into my body. “Fuck yes. Give it to me.”

He stroked in and out a few more times then pulled out. I sucked him clean and he tucked  away with a big thank you for me. He left the booth and I sat back on the bench with my legs open fingering my cummy hole and licking my fingers clean. Well fucked and wanting more.

• Like 13
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 10

5 hours ago, Leatherman667 said:

It’s your son I’m concerned about. Does he not need two parents who are committed to each other? 

My son, if you must know, has a reputation as a bit of a tramp. Takes after me. Old enough in the state to do as he will….and he does plenty…oink, oink

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 2

• 1 month later...
On 8/11/2021 at 8:48 AM, Leatherman667 said:

It’s your son I’m concerned about. Does he not need two parents who are committed to each other? 

Most gay men cheat on each other, or have an open marriage or a "don't ask, don't tell" attitude towards sex with others.