How safe is sucking cock?

For HIV only how safe is giving oral? Do you know anyone who became poz from sucking cock? I know three guys who did, the one sucked off 100s of men at glory holes, sex clubs in SF, and figures he had a cut or sore in his mouth and got it that way.  The other two had recently had dental work and figured it was fine to suck cock and became poz this way...

In a normal situation you will not get poz from sucking cocks and swallow sperm. but as you say by yourself, with a cut or sore in ur mouth/throat it is possible when a high viral load in involved. the cut or sore is a open door for HIV cells to get through into your bloodstream. but further then that cock sucking is very safe for HIV in normal circumstances

• Upvote 1

getting poz by sucking is probably rather hard, as I understand it.

one can get most other STD's by sucking, and once infected and having sores your body can become more susceptible to the HIV virus.

To be safe: use PrEP.  Most professionals advise using condoms for blow jobs as well,  but I don't know anyone who does that. 😉 

• 6 months later...

Condoms taste nasty and smell funny. Only ever take that cock bare and to the back of your mouth. Feel it enter your throat and gag. Take it from your lips to your tonsils.over and over till your swallowing the slimey load. Take the risks with the reward. He will love you for it. 

On 8/17/2021 at 10:43 PM, baldwin said:

good to know because I love to suck cock and swallow cum.

Been sucking cock for over 40 years.

Glory holes and cruising. Never never caught anything.