Breaking the News

Reposted another one of my favs from Yahoo! Groups, this time I actually have the author and origin info.

To:  biohazardbrotherhood@yahoogroups.com

Date:  Thu, 13 Jan 2005 14:15:17 -0000

Subject:  [biohazardbrotherhood] Story: Breaking the News

"I'm sorry to have to tell you this..."

Of course, the cute counselor really didn't have to tell me anything.     few weeks earlier at a circuit party I had felt the heat of that load; it was special.  I wasn't really a "bug chaser" as much as I was a "bug enabler".  I encouraged all men to fuck me raw whether they were black, white, gay, straight, young, old, poz, neg, or who the fuck cares.  And the big-dicked Puerto Rican stud who savaged me with his Prince Albert at that party was definitely worth some enabling.  He looked into my eyes, and even though I was so tweaked I could barely remember my name, I knew he was giving me his reason for dying. 

Back to the cute counselor.  30ish, blonde and blue-eyed, very studious with his glasses and suit and tie, about 5'6'' - I love short guys cause they're always packing such a whanger.  Sweet bubble butt, I could tell from when he leaned over to put his jacket on the coat rack. 

"...you have the virus."

I nodded.  Not a big surprise. 

"If you need any help, there's some..."

I licked my lips and stared at his swelling pectorals.  Thank God this room was so muggy -- I could see his big meaty tits pasted against his white dress shirt. 

"Don't worry, all my friends are poz.  It's the in thing, right? They'll tell me what to do."

He frowned, bit his luscious lower lip.  He took this pretty seriously. 

"Mr.  Johnson, this is very serious."

See what I mean?

I just blew him a kiss as I walked away. 

"I know it is.  I never have to wear rubbers again, never have to be in fear again.  Today is the first day of the rest of my life."

I saw his eyes well up with tears as I left. 

My friends were part sad and part pleased when I told them.  Mostly pleased, cause they got to tap my ass raw.  Some of 'em felt like they'd led me to start barebacking and they were responsible for my 'death sentence', but their sheer lust for my firm, tanned ass overcame their guilt feelings.  I invited some of 'em out to one of my favorite tearooms and amazingly enough, one of them knew the name of the guy who pozzed me.  Armando.  I didn't tell Armando that I knew he gave me the bug (I'd save that for the middle of our next fuck) but I asked him to come with us. 

Unfortunately, the place was closed down for "health reasons" (the AIDS police going crazy again) so we went to a good bathhouse that Armando went to sometimes. 

It was a great place.  Armando was the star attraction; seeing him sweet-talk a local college football stud into letting him fuck his tight ass unrubbered was one of the highlights of my new slut life.  Armando just stroked the stud's abs, licked his pits, and whispered resolve-melting Puerto Rican words into his ear until finally the boi gave up.   The breaking-in quickly became a gangbang but before I could take my turn someone else caught my eye -- among other areas. 

That ass.  Flawless.  Short blonde sweetness dropped his towel and went into the steam room.  I had to follow him.  Had to ravish him.  I was a very infrequent top but the bug had changed me, changed my priorities.  When I sat down beside him, barely able to make out his features in the fog, he seemed so pure, so unspoiled. 

I sucked him dry, then flipped him over so his flat belly humped the cool bench.  I slid my leaking member up and down his rosebud. 

"I-I have a condom..."

I just laughed and shoved my way in, no lube, no prep, only the moisture of the room.  I wanted him to feel this, suffer the tears that dance so seductively with seroconversion.  He screamed and tried to fight me off, all while I licked his ears and bit into his neck and shoulders.  His soft 4 inches quickly swelled to 7 hard inches in spite of his pleas to stop, and I tapped his ass bareback.  My first.  Definitely not my last.  He pushed back on my wickedly curved 8-incher now, moaning, whimpering, fighting back tears of shame from how much he enjoyed breaking all the safe sex rules.  I made sure I plowed him good and rough -- he wouldn't forget this fuck.  I shot my wad and it was the most beautiful feeling in the world.  Almost like getting someone pregnant.  Knowing you've created a life.  Or a death. 

Armando strolled into the room now.  I opened up the blonde beauty's legs for him.  He winked at me, shared a deep tongue kiss, and then went to work plundering our new man-cunt.  The man just squirmed and shivered and purred at the feel of Armando's dick jewelery scraping his insides. 

By this time Armando pulled out long enough for me to flip this whore over.  Our eyes locked.  His tears flowed into his open mouth as he gasped.  I leaned over to lick the tears away.  I'd recognized him from the second I saw that ass. 

My counselor. 

I had to laugh.  The words just came out of my mouth effortlessly as Armando reached his climax. 

"I'm sorry to have to tell you this..."

• Like 25
  • Upvote 4
  • Piggy 8
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

• 2 years later...