Looking to be for real Drugged & Raped!

Looking for Dominate Breeding Top to facilitate a real actual Drugging and Raping of me, to enforce the understanding that I'm a Breeding Faggot Whore the needs, desires of Breeding Top's Cocks.  

This facilitator can find a way to lure me to a place where i can be drugged, held, transported to place unknown to myself, home, basement, sex club.  Then will use me as he desires, share, gangbang, keep drugged into submission, held down, choked out, hair pulled, tag teamed, pimped out to who he choices, blindfold me if he sees needed.  To be owned by him for a weekend or few days.    I have no control, my no's are ignored, thats if i'm even conscious, pimped out while g-out.  Knowing that i am not into truck driver types, most black men, and most latino men, these are invited to use/rape me.  

Maybe its filmed, as a means to ensure I will be a good little faggot whore and come back for more when requested.  

Many ideas of twisted, fucked up ways to do this.....

• Like 5
  • Piggy 1

i would love the same treatment almost to the letter. if it's a group of horny and evil black top guys yall can keep me forever. mix and match t h and k through an iv line in my neck and pass me out on g while im in a stockade or mummified and ill be a fleshlight you can keep in constant rotation. would love to be forced to take muscular men's arms all the way to the armpit while incapacitated and be carried around that way. i would sign waivers and releases in advance in case it was filmed for sale. 

FC7D63ED-6B11-4205-B10E-8F266E80EE71.jpeg

D53C0F85-0496-4035-B4AD-367C96D42E71.jpeg

E91518DB-DD36-4634-BAAA-8847E1A48688.jpeg

C0554ABA-183B-4281-AAC4-45F8C1E8331E.jpeg

• Piggy 1

On 8/12/2021 at 2:20 AM, PlantDeedInMeDeep said:

Looking for Dominate Breeding Top to facilitate a real actual Drugging and Raping of me, to enforce the understanding that I'm a Breeding Faggot Whore the needs, desires of Breeding Top's Cocks.  

This facilitator can find a way to lure me to a place where i can be drugged, held, transported to place unknown to myself, home, basement, sex club.  Then will use me as he desires, share, gangbang, keep drugged into submission, held down, choked out, hair pulled, tag teamed, pimped out to who he choices, blindfold me if he sees needed.  To be owned by him for a weekend or few days.    I have no control, my no's are ignored, thats if i'm even conscious, pimped out while g-out.  Knowing that i am not into truck driver types, most black men, and most latino men, these are invited to use/rape me.  

Maybe its filmed, as a means to ensure I will be a good little faggot whore and come back for more when requested.  

Many ideas of twisted, fucked up ways to do this.....

i have to admit i share such desires, even thinking about it excites me, lately i have imagined the idea of being a gay stripper in a stage totally nude while men sitting around drinking and looking at me and talking amongst themselves and the faggot whore in stage exposing it self totally nude, my legs wide open showing and inviting men to take a good look at that hungry tight hole inviting them to come and take a close look at it and fuck it. i love it when multiple men want my me and want to get pleasure out of me.

i finally began to see more activity but so far mainly blowjobs, but cant wait to finally feel a cock up my tight fuck hole.

• 4 months later...
On 8/17/2021 at 6:29 AM, pozcommunitybottomtn said:

i would love the same treatment almost to the letter. if it's a group of horny and evil black top guys yall can keep me forever. mix and match t h and k through an iv line in my neck and pass me out on g while im in a stockade or mummified and ill be a fleshlight you can keep in constant rotation. would love to be forced to take muscular men's arms all the way to the armpit while incapacitated and be carried around that way. i would sign waivers and releases in advance in case it was filmed for sale. 

FC7D63ED-6B11-4205-B10E-8F266E80EE71.jpeg

D53C0F85-0496-4035-B4AD-367C96D42E71.jpeg

E91518DB-DD36-4634-BAAA-8847E1A48688.jpeg

C0554ABA-183B-4281-AAC4-45F8C1E8331E.jpeg

So Fucking HOT !  Fem Boy here - love and Adore Fem Boys - makeup - smoking sissy sluts - allowing Poz Studs wrecking pussy cunt holes - more - more - Please !

• Like 2

4 hours ago, ronnie4u said:

So Fucking HOT !  Fem Boy here - love and Adore Fem Boys - makeup - smoking sissy sluts - allowing Poz Studs wrecking pussy cunt holes - more - more - Please !

Goes ditto for me! Plus, I want a ton of pics and video taken, showing me being used and definitely showing my face so the world can see what a slut and cum dump I truly am!

I think it will so exciting to go to a club like Missy Bs completely dressed. Then before I ready to leave, someone puts a pill in my drink and then takes me to house and keeps me druged and has his way with me. He also invites his friends to cum over and they all shoot their poz loads up my sissy faggot pussy 

Just now, Tramprikkileigh said:

I think it will so exciting to go to a club like Missy Bs completely dressed. Then before I ready to leave, someone puts a pill in my drink and then takes me to house and keeps me druged and has his way with me. He also invites his friends to cum over and they all shoot their poz loads up my sissy faggot pussy 

That’s sexy

• 4 months later...
On 1/9/2022 at 4:07 PM, Tramprikkileigh said:

This is so fucking HOT 🔥 

I understand the rape fantasies, just know that it’s really what you want before you commit to anything like that.

Rape is violent. Believe me. I have been raped.

And yes, people can still develop a fetish for it, even those who have actually been raped before. 

- Di ❤️☣️🧬

I would love my black friend to drug me while at his house. When I finally woke up I am tied up while a group of his black friends are raping my ass and mouth with their raw cocks swapping between my ass and mouth cumming in my ass and then let me clean their cum covered cocks with my mouth white the next guy starts to fuck me. After the cum are dripping from my ass and mouth they empty their bladders in my mouth and ass. A real sex slave for a group of raw black guys. 

• Piggy 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/22/2022 at 11:24 AM, DianaTSSlut said:

I understand the rape fantasies, just know that it’s really what you want before you commit to anything like that.

Rape is violent. Believe me. I have been raped.

And yes, people can still develop a fetish for it, even those who have actually been raped before. 

- Di ❤️☣️🧬

Well said, Di.  It's fine for someone to have a fetish for it...even if they've had the horrible actual experience (speaking personally here as well).

But yeah...I wouldn't suggest anyone go into this with a first time meet.  Not even a second or third time.  This type of kink relationship needs to be developed over many sessions spread over a long period of time.