Looking to be for real Drugged & Raped!

On 5/22/2022 at 5:24 AM, DianaTSSlut said:

I understand the rape fantasies, just know that it’s really what you want before you commit to anything like that.

Rape is violent. Believe me. I have been raped.

And yes, people can still develop a fetish for it, even those who have actually been raped before. 

- Di ❤️☣️🧬

That's so fucking hot.  I also have a rape fantasy.  I would love to hear about your rape.

Be very careful what you wish for.  I have met doms and subs into chloroform, maximum impact, breath control, getting completely consensually blacked out on alcohol, GHB/GBL, or downer pills and fucked hard.  I am not into any of this and nowadays, it is an easy way to get charges or have something worse happen.

@TotalTop ~ if YOU are still in touch with any of those extreme DOMs ... please send them this pathetic lowlife faggot's way, SIR.   |415|813|0504|

please and thank YOU, SIR!  

*gladly do waiver and release video interview/statement as well as sign a release and/or power of attorney before submitting...anything SIR required. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/22/2022 at 4:24 AM, DianaTSSlut said:

I understand the rape fantasies, just know that it’s really what you want before you commit to anything like that.

Rape is violent. Believe me. I have been raped.

And yes, people can still develop a fetish for it, even those who have actually been raped before. 

- Di ❤️☣️🧬

Agree with this, and i have definitely developed a fetish for this after being raped more than a couple times.

• 2 weeks later...

I want to be raped. I work at great wolf lodge in Manteca CA. I'd love to meet a guest in his room. Then they chloroform me and rape me. And have strangers from grindr join while I cry

20220713_141542.jpg