Ever had any sexual experiences that involved food?

ScaredAndShy

Not have a experience with food but i know my mom had. really weird story. i was been by my dad the weekend and came back that sunday by my moms house. when i was in the bathroom i could smell a really weird smell, like mayonaise or something. when i asked my mom where that smells come from she laugh and said don't know. i found it suspicious why she laught. a day later she was on the phone with her best friend and was hearing her talking about a weekend date with her fuckbuddy in the shower, that she had sex with him and went grazy with a jar of mayonnaise. they literally lubricated each other and licking it off each other hahaha. it was a really weird conversation to hear 😆

57 minutes ago, Flyguy2020 said:

I had to try the classic whip cream and chocolate experience by putting it in all the right places all over my body. The outcome = a sticky mess (in a bad way). I have no desire to repeat. 

I did the same.  Sticky--and too sweet.

I have had a man who loved to put hard candies in his ass--and he would feed them to me as he sat on the rim seat.  M&M's may not melt in your hand, but they do melt in an ass--not just in your mouth...

11 minutes ago, FelchingPisser said:

I did the same.  Sticky--and too sweet.

I have had a man who loved to put hard candies in his ass--and he would feed them to me as he sat on the rim seat.  M&M's may not melt in your hand, but they do melt in an ass--not just in your mouth...

Ooo, oozing warm chocolate from the ass sounds delicious to eat.  lol

I have had guys shove a lot of different foods up my ass. Cucumbers, eggplant, bananas, apple, orange, pop bottles, beer bottles, sausage, I even had a guy fuck me with a chicken leg. I have also eaten food with cum on it many times. in high school I had guys cum on cookies, crackers and bread. I once ate a cum sandwich with 5 guys loads on it at a party.

• Piggy 1

On 8/12/2021 at 2:46 PM, ScaredAndShy said:

So you know how in movies they sometimes have romantic settings with a couple in bed eating food off each other?

So what experiences have you guys had that involved food?

I have cum in basically all of my lovers food sometimes im just so horny its a way to mark them and for me to relax a bit, i have also made boys (20s) cum on their food, especially pizza when they are hungover and then make them eat it as they whinge and moan and beg not to. I spoon cuddle them from behind and force him to swallow down each bite, the gagging noise turns me on, and usually their hangover loads are quite heavy so it is torturous. But they are wanting to cum again in an hour, like a proper bitch for abuse.

I recently was standing naked spreadeagled against a full length mirror. A Top was standing behind me, his body pressed up again mine, fucking me up my shitter. In his hand he had a really big ham and cheese sandwich which he was forcing into my mouth, all of it at once, and i was eating it down. It was like being fucked both ends by the same guy. As he was doing that, with his other hand he was squeezing my balls and prick and twisting my nipples and calling me a fat slag. We stared into each others eyes and it was really intense. Later on he shot his load in me.

I have also had snogging sessions with guys passing chewed up food from mouth to mouth while sitting naked facing each other, wanking.

I used to meet a guy sometimes for a drink in a bar. He would always dribble spit into my wine and then watch me drink it. Sadly he never fucked me though he knew i was gagging for it.