Just bred a 20 year old virgin.

bbfarm

This adorable 20 year old cub . . . not usually my type but he messaged when I was on Sniffies exploring who is in my new neighborhood.  He lives a few blocks away, way out here in the ex-burbs where a few miles away is considered close by, so that is really close. 

I first met him awhile back during my renovations. Responding to his profile turn ons, I choked him with my dick after warning him I would not cum that way.  He was turned on though, and I started sucking him. In like a minute he said he was close and do I swallow?  I said yes, and did.   

He said it was further than he’d been with a dude.  I assumed it was a fun one time, but that’d be that.  He IS 20  I am 58.

But he writes back and keeps in touch. I moved in - finally - last week.   Today he says is his last chance to meet up again before going back to college.  

And an hour later, there he is, all awkward in the bedroom.  We strip.   I dive on his cock. Hey if he wants to feed me another load, I am AOK with that.   He’s got a perfect slightly larger than average cut dick.   I focus on the head and then treat his balls to a tongue bath.   I mean treat myself. His balls smelled crazy manly. My beard still smells like them.  Before long, he’s precumming like crazy.  He says he could cum like that and asks about me messaging earlier how I’d like to lick his ass and see if it makes him want dick.    

YES. Get on the bed, I direct him.  Lie back.  I get back to work on his dick and hawk a wad of precum and spit  in my hand to lubricate his hole. Hairy legs. Hairy Ass.  I like men, not boys, so I REaLLY like this.   I put my hands behind his knees and lift his legs up, exposing his dick, balls, and asshole.  Then me (who does not eat ass regularly at all) then there I am slathering my tongue up and down his balls and taint, lapping up his precum on the upside, then heading lower lower on his perfect virgin hairy hole. Sticking my tongue in. I am going to find out just what I wrote to him . . . if I stick my tongue in his boyhole, will it make him want dick?

I pull back to look, and that hole was GAPING. How could I not rub my dick up and down it? How could I not spread my precum all over it?   How could I not eat it back off, which I did?  Back to rubbing my hard dick up and down his crack, holding his legs up and out   He says I can try to put it in. 

Big mushroom head is the worst part, getting it in.  It pops thru.  He says ouch. I take it out and keep going with what I was working on.  

“Try again?”he asked.  So I did.  Nothing but spit and precum.  I slide my long dick naked inside him. SO HARD not to start stroking in and out right away.   He asked how much he’d taken. I said most of it (at about 2/3’s) and pushed the rest in as far as I could get. His eyes open wide . Love that.   I am all the way hilted. I tell him it’s a lot of dick  He says it’s his first time.   FUCK.   

So I’m slowly taking it out and then pushing back in I WANT TO FUCK THIS ASS SO BAD and I grab his dick to distract him. Stroking  him off in time with my strokes in and out . . . I am in heaven.  This is way more than I’d expected to happen. He’s says “I am going to cum like that.”

Ah my duty to the first time fucked.  I get more precise with both strokes. “Cum for me”, I ordered.  I want to fuck the cum out of him. I want that feeling of a dick hitting his prostate to make a lasting impression.  He erupts. Cum all over.   HOT  He forgot to take off his shirt, and now it’s cum-splattered and smelling stupid horny.   I pull out and sit back.

“You don’t have to stop “ he says.  I am like really?  Really?  R . .e . .a . .l . .l . . y?   My dick is there back at his hole smearing it with my now continuous precum and sliding all the way back in.  I’m holding this cub by his ankles, looking down at his cum covered shirt and hairy ass taking me inside him.  Damn, I love fucking men who have already cum.  My head’s spinning enjoying every stroke and wondering if I can cum fast him being virgin and all.

“I am sorry, but I may have to tap out,” he says.

I right there at the cusp! the edge!  Imma gonna! Imma gonna!   “You can take a few more strokes,’ I say, keeping going until about five strokes in, he says I can cum in him causing me to ERUPT holding my dick still hoping he can feel it pulse, wanting him to feel my seed being pumped into him.   I usually contract a dozen times. My mind is blown. This is not how I expected this to turn out.

wow

We get up. Wipe off.  I get him a water from the kitchen to let him do what he needs to.  He doesn’t seem to want to leave so fast though.  “Oh hang out awhile,”  I suggest.   So we get back and bed, my arms around him, and spend a good 45 minutes just talking.  What a cutie.   I sent him packing with my babies looking for a home inside him.  Better than that though is he DEFINITELY likes getting fucked.   It was his first. Will NOT be his last!   

• Like 15
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 3
  • Thanks 1

As someone who lives in the middle of a sexual desert where there is no eligible cock for miles, I can appreciate the value of such a find in walking distance.

I have to wonder though... a virgin hole gaping? The lady doth protest too much methinks. Either he’s very familiar with dildoes or it was simply his first time being fucked... by you.

Either way, he sounds like fun.

Him: I’m sorry, but I may have to tap out.

You: You’re fine.

😂

• Like 2

Breeding a young virgin hole is the best, knowing you are the first cock to enter that hole, the skin on skin feel and leaving your seed deep inside!

My regular cub was an anal virgin and he can't now get enough. Your cub will definitely be back for more 

Edited by Dad4cub

2 hours ago, ErosWired said:

As someone who lives in the middle of a sexual desert where there is no eligible cock for miles, I can appreciate the value of such a find in walking distance.

I have to wonder though... a virgin hole gaping? The lady doth protest too much methinks. Either he’s very familiar with dildoes or it was simply his first time being fucked... by you.

Either way, he sounds like fun.

Him: I’m sorry, but I may have to tap out.

You: You’re fine.

😂

When I was a virgin, I was able to gape my hole at will by pulling up on a certain muscle.  After I was no longer a virgin, I lost the ability to open and close my hole at will.  So, this is perfectly believable to me.

• Like 1