Gran Canaria cruise bars and darkrooms nowadays?

I read tonight that Gran Canaria is in a "level 4 alert", above what most of the other Canary Islands are (Tenerife is the same). This means all nightlife is shut. The government is going to review this again in another week. I'm supposed to be going in October. Hope it's sorted out, for both of us...

I'd be keen to hear from anyone over there now, or recently.

At the moment, yes some cruise bar are open.

I know The Hole is open (from 20h till 0h) but with limited number of people and only upon pre-registration. Have a look at their website or fb page. Other bar have only terrasse no cruising. But I guess grinder is open !

For October it's still too early, everything can change so far. We can hope it's going to be better finger crossed. I will go for Maspalomas Fetish Week.

On 8/17/2021 at 2:20 AM, misneach said:

reports suggest the action is quieter  but happening... I am going next weekend and shall do a full search.. hopefully fetish weeek willl be its usual self in oct

I guess, fetish week will not be as in 2019 ! 

Well, we was at level 4 but curfew, this time, haven’t been applied. Now we are at level 3, some clubs are open and dating has always been possible BUT you should always keep in mind that covid isn’t joke and we all should try to have a safer conduct, at least for now, in respect of ourselves and the others. 

On 8/29/2021 at 9:43 AM, Fistcumslut said:

Well, we was at level 4 but curfew, this time, haven’t been applied. Now we are at level 3, some clubs are open and dating has always been possible BUT you should always keep in mind that covid isn’t joke and we all should try to have a safer conduct, at least for now, in respect of ourselves and the others. 

I see you’re now down to level 2 and a lot of restrictions are being relaxed. Clubs open till 02.00 with reduced capacity. On the other hand, official fetish week events have been cancelled. If you happen to read this, it would be great to hear from you as to how this is all working in practice. As in, should we book places in advance, turn up early, etc.? I’d be particularly keen to hear about any fisting clubs. Thank you!

I agree covid is not a joke. My previous posts on here will show that. I stopped having sex for a year, other than one brief time when cases in my country were in low single figures. Obviously we need to keep a close watch and be a little bit careful, but you in Spain seem to be doing very well with vaccination. It’s great news! Well done!

Edited by subBottomKink

Arriving in GC on the 8th October for a week. Accept that cruising will not be as it was in the past for this visit, but guess guys are meeting up via apps and having fun in their rooms rather than in the clubs. 

Anyone have any thoughts on this? Really in need of taking a few loads deep.

• Like 1

Well the overall situation is more and more better than before even compared with the others archipelago’s islands.

In any case there are restrictions, limited but still there, but fortunately they can’t prevent you to have an HOT and FFunny holidays here in GC.

When you read “the Fetish Week has been cancelled” simply means, due to security reasons, that there isn’t any official events programming and any Club and Resort will have it’s own dates.

The TimEoFF, has already programmed a FF marathon from 19:00 to 02:00 (03:00 if we reach the level 1) for the days of the Fetish Week… a simple program but eFFective 😉👊.

So just use common sense and a lot of lube.

• Thanks 1