Gran Canaria cruise bars and darkrooms nowadays?

On 11/29/2021 at 12:01 PM, Aixactif said:

I just saw that The Hole is closing at the end of January. Supposedly opening a new location in Yumbo. We arrive in January, first time in 2 years. Can’t wait to stick my dick in some sloppy holes.

You won't have any trouble finding sloppy holes to fill. The Hole was good, but there's Zoo, Reds, Bunker, Noxon, etc. All great places to have the best of times.

On 11/2/2021 at 3:44 PM, EuRawBottom said:

My experience with some of the cruising clubs here in Maspalomas:

Reds club. By far the busiest so far. Very clean and men with no attitude who come here to fuck or get fucked. 99.9% of men fuck raw. I saw only a handful of men using condoms. Best night which attracts a lot of people seems to be Wednesday and Saturdays. Men of all ages who just want to have a good, uninhibited, public fuck. 

Noxon. Good place for bb action with theme nights. Good fetish place but men tend to be a bit more picky. Very friendly staff and good facilities. Smaller venue with great potential. Especially awesome if you get the manager to fuck you; great cock and he fucks you deep. Thanks for the load man!

The Hole. A hit and miss kinda place. Can be awesome with great nights, but can also be slow with men looking for the sex prince of their lives. Most men go BB but there are also a fair number of men insisting on condoms. Owners and managers put some good effort in making the place a good one, clean and safe. The one thing to notice is that most men tend to be tops, which is not a bad thing if you are a bottom. However, if you are versatile and want to load up a nice ass it may be a bit difficult to find a willing hole as most men tend to be tops... again, not bad if you are a bottom LOL

The above is of course my own experience so interested to hear what others think. 

Is the Box still opened? Back in July seemed the only place in Yumbo where I could find some good BB fun in their small darkroom area. Even when they had a sign forbidding entry to back room everyone ignored it and it was a fuck fest every day. Glad to see more places are opened now and offering good fun.

2 hours ago, rawfuckr said:

Is the Box still opened? Back in July seemed the only place in Yumbo where I could find some good BB fun in their small darkroom area. Even when they had a sign forbidding entry to back room everyone ignored it and it was a fuck fest every day. Glad to see more places are opened now and offering good fun.

All of them are open now. Fingers crossed they stay open over the next few weeks. The number of people has dropped significantly though in the last two weeks. Still good to get loaded but happy if I go home with 3 loads. Most of the times it's one or two. A lot of competition these days for a load LOL !

Edited by EuRawBottom

• 3 months later...
On 12/5/2021 at 8:51 AM, JamesL100 said:

There was a sleazy naked club with horny Dutch(?) barstaff where is was almost all BB sex.
I forget the name but always started my evenings there 😉

If u r talking before 2016, and about a tall, blond, very handsome dutch guy (well, I just described the whole male population of the Netherlands 😂😂) who use to be the bartender (his boyfriend was always at the entrance receiving your clothes because nudity was mandatory), well then, u r talking about THE CELLAR. I use to spend a lot of hours and cum there... 😈🐷

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

4 hours ago, forman66 said:

If u r talking before 2016, and about a tall, blond, very handsome dutch guy (well, I just described the whole male population of the Netherlands 😂😂) who use to be the bartender (his boyfriend was always at the entrance receiving your clothes because nudity was mandatory), well then, u r talking about THE CELLAR. I use to spend a lot of hours and cum there... 😈🐷

Yes that sounds right 😛

• 4 months later...
On 3/13/2022 at 6:04 PM, forman66 said:

I loved it there 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

They allow poppers- if I remember correctly, you have to get undressed, put everything in a bag, and hand that over before you go into the bar area- but they let you take in poppers, cigarettes, etc, as long as you are upfront and show them (they will look to see if you have stuffed anything into your socks).

3 hours ago, Spunkinmyarse said:

They allow poppers- if I remember correctly, you have to get undressed, put everything in a bag, and hand that over before you go into the bar area- but they let you take in poppers, cigarettes, etc, as long as you are upfront and show them (they will look to see if you have stuffed anything into your socks).

It shows how long it is since I was there (I do miss it, but I'm not a fan of the sun these days). When I used to go poppers were highly illegal.  Do they sell them there now? 

On 9/13/2022 at 10:05 PM, Spunkinmyarse said:

No, it’s still illegal to sell poppers in Spain.  However, it’s not illegal to possess them, use them, or even import them for personal use (as far as I’m aware)- so you can bring them in from elsewhere.

A big BUT. It's technically illegal to be in possesion of poppers and marihuana (and more) in the "public way" or "public venues" in Spain. That includes bars, saunas and the street.  It's a 600 euro fine for first offence. If you are a foreigner it's fine as it's unenforceable for them. But I've heard of plenty of cases where they've got the fine in the mail. 

The only place where I've heard any kind of enforcement of this law is in Madrid where the police does sauna raids and sometimes even regular bars just for fun. Plenty of people caught with poppers, pot, ...

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, rawfuckr said:

A big BUT. It's technically illegal to be in possesion of poppers and marihuana (and more) in the "public way" or "public venues" in Spain. That includes bars, saunas and the street.  It's a 600 euro fine for first offence. If you are a foreigner it's fine as it's unenforceable for them. But I've heard of plenty of cases where they've got the fine in the mail. 

The only place where I've heard any kind of enforcement of this law is in Madrid where the police does sauna raids and sometimes even regular bars just for fun. Plenty of people caught with poppers, pot, ...

Thanks for that detail, @rawfuckr- it’s an important one and I didn’t know it.  I’ve always wanted to know the exact legal status of poppers in Spain, but it’s very difficult to find much about it online, and even people who live there don’t seem to be too sure…

Do you know if it varies from province to province, or if the law as you outline it is valid nationwide?  I’m just wondering if that’s why enforcement seems to be a problem in Madrid, but not elsewhere?