Gran Canaria cruise bars and darkrooms nowadays?

On 9/11/2021 at 7:10 PM, Fistcumslut said:

Well the overall situation is more and more better than before even compared with the others archipelago’s islands.

In any case there are restrictions, limited but still there, but fortunately they can’t prevent you to have an HOT and FFunny holidays here in GC.

When you read “the Fetish Week has been cancelled” simply means, due to security reasons, that there isn’t any official events programming and any Club and Resort will have it’s own dates.

The TimEoFF, has already programmed a FF marathon from 19:00 to 02:00 (03:00 if we reach the level 1) for the days of the Fetish Week… a simple program but eFFective 😉👊.

So just use common sense and a lot of lube.

This. Lots of action still happening.

• Piggy 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/22/2021 at 4:16 PM, RawUK said:

Arriving 8th October for 7 nights, hope to take several loads too

Lots of dark rooms are opened right now with widespread BBing and breeding.  I got fucked (and bred) by tons of raw cock at 'The Box' dark room. Best times after 22h

I went to The Hole a few weeks ago and situation was pathetic with the seating rules, no one was doing anything. Not sure if it has improved. 

Hell cruising fetish, right next to the Hole was pretty good actually. 

Good place for BB during the day is Basement Studios. Lovely spa + pool with cruising area.

Summing up:

There's still lots going on, any darkroom in Yumbo should give you plenty good BB and breeding options.  Easy to hop from bar to bar if they are not happening at the moment.  Apps are also there if you want to waste the time and mental bandwidth to work them.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, rawfuckr said:

Lots of dark rooms are opened right now with widespread BBing and breeding.  I got fucked (and bred) by tons of raw cock at 'The Box' dark room. Best times after 22h

I went to The Hole a few weeks ago and situation was pathetic with the seating rules, no one was doing anything. Not sure if it has improved. 

Hell cruising fetish, right next to the Hole was pretty good actually. 

Good place for BB during the day is Basement Studios. Lovely spa + pool with cruising area.

Summing up:

There's still lots going on, any darkroom in Yumbo should give you plenty good BB and breeding options.  Easy to hop from bar to bar if they are not happening at the moment.  Apps are also there if you want to waste the time and mental bandwidth to work them.

Thanks for your appraisal @rawfuckr I've always loved Gran Canaria and been many times over the years. Strangely I've never been to Basement Studios which I intend to rectify this trip. 7 sleeps to go before I arrive - lol I'm like a kid waiting for Christmas! Not sure about stockings but certainly looking to get my ass filled !!!!

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Danishperv said:

Hey

i am here and it all open from today. Sex clubs and so on. Open til 0400

Lets meet for party 😜😈🐷

Nice looking cock there @Danishperv If you see me about and fancy dumping a load in my ass let me know - just a 'saw you on BZ' will do 🙂 

Well, better than supposed, we are at level 1 , that means more freedom and a near normality situation.

Clubs are open, TimEoFF too (open for the fetish 1-10 oct from 19:00 to late) and the weather is always sunny…

Be responsable and have FFun!!!

😉💦👊🏖

16 hours ago, RawUK said:

Thanks for your appraisal @rawfuckr I've always loved Gran Canaria and been many times over the years. Strangely I've never been to Basement Studios which I intend to rectify this trip. 7 sleeps to go before I arrive - lol I'm like a kid waiting for Christmas! Not sure about stockings but certainly looking to get my ass filled !!!!

I can't recommend Basement studios enough. It's the perfect blend between clothing optional resort with a great pool and a great bar with drinks, food, socializing and BB fucking in the multiple cruise areas adjacent to the pool.  Place is right next to Yumbo and they have daily passes for a decent fee (10 euro with drink or so), also lockers so you can go bare.  Obviously completely different vibe than all the darkrooms in Yumbo but completely worth checking out, this is an afternoon place. Went there first day just to chill in the pool downing some vodkas under the sun (which was already a phenomenal vibe with all the naked men sighting) but still ended being reared raw in the sling by a bunch of hot big dicked men!

Edited by rawfuckr
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Tonight is the bareback night at Reds. If last few nights are an indication, this year I have seen more tops than usual. They all seem to gather in the dark room and dump their loads there. I know I got a few good ones, including one from a short guy who kept shooting for a good 20-30 seconds. I normally keep all loads deep inside, but this one must have been massive as it continously leaked for half an hour or so. Made all the other tops happy as my sloppy hole was full and they kept adding their seed. So, see you at Reds tonight brothers!