The New Babysitter

Hope y’all don’t mind a building chapter. More an exploration of Daddy Fag’s acceptance of who is. 

Chapter 6

Leon said to go to his place around 6PM if I wanted my ring back.

I tried to get him to meet somewhere public so he could just give me the ring and I could go home, but he said his place or nothing.

I told my wife I was going to have some beers with some friends.

The cum on the driver’s seat had now dried. I really should have cleaned that up earlier. But there was something about sitting on my dried cum that turned me on.

I don’t know why but I really made an effort in getting dressed for going to Leon’s and tried to look as faggy as possible. I was wearing denim shorts that I rolled up so they were above my knee and a tank I wore when I used to go to the gym. I put on a pair of bonds briefs that I don’t wear too often and when I was thinner, they were a bit tighter and hugged my little cock. 

I parked outside Leon’s in my car and sat there for 15 minutes trying to build up the courage to go inside. I don’t think I scared of what might happen but scared that nothing might happen.I know it was wrong but I wanted his toxic cock in me again. I could have gotten lucky last night and not have been infected. I was playing with fire.

I knocked on the front door. My face dropped when I saw it wasn’t Leon who answered. It was his other roommate I saw on the couch last night. He was even shorter than Jack by a good few inches and a twink like Leon, slim but not as toned as Leon. He was wearing a pair of very short pink gym shorts, a white mesh crop top and a pair of pink converse hi tops. He had floppy bleached blonde hair, a septum piercing with a little pink stone dangling off it and the thickest fullest lips I’d seen on a guy. He looked about Leon’s age. He certainly had a style and it worked.

“Umm hi, is Leon here?” I asked, feeling nervous in front of this hot twink.

“Hii Daddy, Leon just popped out for a second but you can come in, I’m charlie” he said with a bubbly lilt and a cute smile. 

He grabbed my hand and led me to the couch, as he turned I saw it again, that pink scorpion tattoo on his lower back just above his ass, a tramp stamp. Except this one was a little different, the tail bent downwards instead of upwards. 

He lightly pushed me down into the small two seater couch and sat down next to me legs crossed like he was sitting on the ground facing me. He seemed really enthusiastic about me being there.

“So tell me Daddy. How was your first time taking Leon’s Dom dick?” He said all attention on me, placing his hands on my thigh.

“Does everyone in this house know what happened?” I said nervously.

“Ummm how could we not? You were moaning like a little slut last night hun” he said cheekily.

I looked at him nervously.

“Don’t worry Daddy, we’re not gonna tell your wife. Your secret’s safe with us” he said trying to reassure me.

“Look I just came to pick something up” I said trying to change the subject.

“It’s not your fault, you know. Leon is impossible to resist, whether you know about his magic seed or not” Charlie said like he was under a spell. “So come on how was it? The first time is always so magical”.

I started to remember last night and Charlie was right. It was magical. Possibly the best night of my entire life.

“Honestly I was in pain, I felt degraded and used but it was the best sex I’ve ever had” I admitted to Charlie and myself.

“I love that for you Daddy and knowing that you will carry a part of him within you for the rest of your life! How lucky are we?” Charlie said excitedly.

Charlie had definitely drunk the Kool-Aid but a part of me agreed with him entirely.

“So Leon infected you too?” I asked.

“Oh no Daddy! He didn’t infect me. He gave me a gift, he liberated me” Charlie said seriously. “Because of Leon I can be who I was always meant to be. Who I was born to be. And now so can you Daddy”.

Charlie leaned in and kissed me on the lips, deeply and softly. I wasn’t expecting that. His lips were so soft and the kiss so gentle. Nothing like the way Leon and Jack kissed me. I kissed him back, our tongues softly exploring each others mouths.  

“You see Daddy, you and I, we are the same. We are both beta faggots at the service of real men like Leon. And now because of his special gift we are both connected. We are both brothers brought together in the service of Leon” Charlie said like he’d known me his entire life.

“But how can it be a gift, my life will never be the same, its ruined” I said defiantly.

“I went through the exact same thing when I realised what I let Leon do to me. But think of it this way after I had accepted his gift and let him pulse through me forever there was no cock I could be afraid of. I was free to explore anything and everything my beta fag desires needed. And I've never looked back” Charlie said without an ounce of regret.

As Charlie’s words floated around in my head I got a wave of excitement. All my desires I’d had since highschool, all the filthy fantasies I’d had filled my brain. My little dick got hard.

“Hehe looks like my words have really resonated with you” Charlie quipped grabbing my rising cock.

I’d never been around someone so comfortable with their sexuality before, it was a little shocking but also exciting.

“Haha yeah I guess” I said a bit embarrassed.

“Leon loves little dick Daddies, no wonder he took a shine to you” Charlie said, still rubbing my cock.

I got a bit embarrassed and blushed a little.

“Aww don’t be shy about it Daddy! All the best beta faggots have tiny dicklets. It’s an outward sign of inferiority to real men like Leon and Jack, and my boyfriend Troy” Charlie said, noticing my embarrassment. “You’re just like me and if you’re lucky you won’t have to worry about your little dick distracting you from your true purpose. Like me”.

With that Charlie jumped off the couch and dropped his shorts to the floor. I looked down at this hairless crotch and saw he was wearing a little pink plastic chastity cage with his balls high and tight.

“I haven’t cum from jerking my little sissy cock in over 8 months, I’m only allowed to cum from my ass” he said proudly. “I’m so lucky my boyfriend is my keyholder to keep the temptation away”.

He pulled his shorts back up, but first he pulled up a pair of white lace panties with his cock cage straining against the tight panties.

Charlie jumped back on to the couch and put his hand back on my cock.

“Don’t worry Daddy we’ll have you locked up soon enough” he giggled. “I can’t wait for you meet my boyfriend”.

The front door clicked. I had enjoyed my conversation with Charlie but my excitement had built to see Leon again. My heart was racing.

My heart dropped a little as I realised it wasn’t Leon. In walked a tall man probably in his late 20s with dark olive skin. His hair was black and cropped with a tight fade. His thighs were like tree trunks and he had some of the biggest biceps I’d seen in real life. He was wearing short black gym shorts and you could tell he was packing. Out the sides of his loose fitting singlet he had well developed pecs.

“Troy!!” Charlie screamed with a high pitched squeal leaping off the couch and jumping into his arms.

Charlie wrapped his legs around Troy, climbing him like a tree. Troy wrapped his arms around him and started kissing him passionately while slipping his hands down the back of Charlie’s shorts and playing with his ass. 

They made out for what seemed like a minute, barely coming up for air.

I cleared my throat and Charlie looked up.

“Oh where are my manners” Charlie apologised still in Troys arms. “Troy this is Daddy, Daddy this is my boyfriend Troy”.

I stood up from the couch “Umm Brian” I corrected sticking out my hand to shake Troy’s.

“You must Leon’s latest conquest” Troy said in a deep commanding voice.

He stuck his hand out, but instead of shaking mine he grabbed my crotch. 

“Another little dick fag. Leon certainly has a type” Troy said confidently.

I paused for a moment before replying “Yes Sir”. I don’t know where that came from but it felt natural and right in his presence.

• Like 17
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 10

Insanely hot story!

haven’t finished it yet, but have wanked and cum four times reading it!

As a small dicked married man, I loved this!

My wife says I’m small anyway. I’m like 4 inches I guess and not thick! 

Wifey hasn’t let me fuck her in at least five years!

But I’ll tell ya: I don’t think of myself as gay, I just do guys to get sex. But as soon as a dom top takes charge I become a total sub bottom! 

Like how do tops just know?

I hooked up with this uni student Asian twink looking kid one time in the park. I was easily 20 years older than him and in my suit after work.

he just walked up to me and knew! Grabbed me and started kissing me!

stripped my clothes off and dumped them on the ground!

then the hottest thing, he grabbed my nipples hard and pulled them down until I was on my knees. 

“open your mouth” he said, which I did, and he just began spitting in my mouth and face. It was absolute heaven!

30 mins earlier I was an alpha male in a corporate office, next thing I’m on my knees in naked in the dirt with a uni student spitting on me!

other gay guys cruising looked on either wanking or disgusted! 

I didn’t even get to suck how cock. He just abused me and made me wank into my hand and eat it. 

Fuck that was hot! 

• Like 3

I like where this story is going.    Maybe we will find out Daddy Brian's wife set him up with Leon.   They keep saying don't worry, we won't tell your wife.  Is it because she already knows.    Brian's wife already stopped having sex with him.  Is it because she was  wants Brian out of the picture but did not want an ugly divorce?     I can see a cock caged POZ Daddy Brian agreeing to any divorce terms as long as his wife keeps "his secret."   A POZ cumdump cock caged Daddy has the potential to become a whore for every POZ cock and load now that he has been liberated.  Maybe the wedding ring is payment to Leon - part of a divorce settlement and a fee for liberating a daddy who will soon no longer be in the closet. 

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1