Young hairy guys

Ykinkster

I’m from Sweden and for teenagers like  me, I’m 19, to have a lot of body hair is unattractive. I have pretty hairy chest and stomach plus w my hight is 184 and am around 85kg so I look more like an otter/bear guys then a twink. I feel most of the time its unattractive to other. What is your opinion about it?

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

I got hairy around 12 years old and by the time I'd hit age of consent I was a walking carpet (for my age, at least). A minority want me smooth, but most appreciate something to run their hands through. If someone wants me plucked and shaved clean, I don't want that person: simple as.

Embrace the body hair. We all like what we like, but imo twinks are overrated.

This is a battle you will never win, so don't try. If you shave it, you'll suddenly meet a lot of men who want you hairy. If you let it grow out, you'll suddenly meet a lot of men who prefer smooth. I gave up trying. Now my attitude is if they don't like the way I am, then NEXT!!!

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

• Moderators

I find body hair very attractive in a man. I find men who remove it all (including underarm and pubic hair) especially unattractive. 

Do what works best for you, but be aware that there are plenty of us out here who like their men to have hair. It is, after all, a secondary sex characteristic of males.

On 8/13/2021 at 2:37 PM, Ykinkster said:

I’m from Sweden and for teenagers like  me, I’m 19, to have a lot of body hair is unattractive. I have pretty hairy chest and stomach plus w my hight is 184 and am around 85kg so I look more like an otter/bear guys then a twink. I feel most of the time its unattractive to other. What is your opinion about it?

You sound fucking perfect

• Upvote 3

I love hairy guys but I especially like young hairy blond guys. I’d love to see hell I’d love to feel you. Don’t ever be ashamed of who you are. There is always someone who will think you’re hot just the way you are.

EC797869-4D56-4C1E-B088-9DA73F16EECE.jpeg

Edited by Pigbait
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 3

My neighbor was a very hairy man - always going bare chested - he was a animal - so hair !  We became friends - he gotten sick , mother told me deliver some soup for him .  Make a story short , visited him on regular bases , we became close friends , being young , submissive , and obeying - I was trained to be a young pig !  Seeing his naked body - hairiest crotch - monster dick - I was becoming his servant !  Smelling his dirty underwear giving me erections - he sucking me off - eating his dirty ass hole - becoming addicted and he loved it - Oink !

• Piggy 1

Thinking of those Woof , exciting days ! Remember those days in the bath room chatting and he was shitting !  We were smoking weed - soon naked became normal - me shitting too - soon I was trained laying naked , forced smelling his dirty , shiitty , underwear while he j.o. and sucking my dick !  Soon , I becoming a Pig - shit smells were erotic to me - giving me erections !  Soon , think I was becoming perverted !  Then , my thoughts went to my mother monthly periods times - checking and smelling her bloody tampons !

• Piggy 1

On 8/13/2021 at 8:37 AM, Ykinkster said:

It's not unattractive at all.  Younger hairy guys are really sexy.  Become comfortable with yourself (mind & body) and work it to your advantage.  If a guy isn't into you because of your body hair, find another guy who is.   You might need to widen your search criteria, but it will be worth it.   

Guys trying to be something they aren't is a real put-off for me.  You might try keeping it trimmed or maybe even "manscaped".   BTW, if you decide to shave it, keep it shaved.  For me, there's nothing worse than stubble all over a guy's body.    I don't mind smooth, prefer hairy but mostly just natural. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/28/2021 at 6:11 PM, chi4loads said:

It's not unattractive at all.  Younger hairy guys are really sexy.  Become comfortable with yourself (mind & body) and work it to your advantage.  If a guy isn't into you because of your body hair, find another guy who is.   You might need to widen your search criteria, but it will be worth it.   

Guys trying to be something they aren't is a real put-off for me.  You might try keeping it trimmed or maybe even "manscaped".   BTW, if you decide to shave it, keep it shaved.  For me, there's nothing worse than stubble all over a guy's body.    I don't mind smooth, prefer hairy but mostly just natural. 

Fully agree, wear it like a badge of honour....

On 8/13/2021 at 3:37 PM, Ykinkster said:

You sound pretty delicious to me. I love young hairy guys!

• Like 1