Young hairy guys

Ykinkster

On 8/13/2021 at 6:37 AM, Ykinkster said:

I’m from Sweden and for teenagers like  me, I’m 19, to have a lot of body hair is unattractive. I have pretty hairy chest and stomach plus w my hight is 184 and am around 85kg so I look more like an otter/bear guys then a twink. I feel most of the time its unattractive to other. What is your opinion about it?

Wait, let me get this right. You're a young, tall, very hairy, Swedish, top guy? Sign me up for a double helping!

Seriously, there are men (like me) who will flip out seeing that thick furry pelt. I've been to Sweden a few times and really liked the furrier men there. Find the men who love you as you are, and hang with them.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 8/13/2021 at 2:37 PM, Ykinkster said:

I’m from Sweden and for teenagers like  me, I’m 19, to have a lot of body hair is unattractive. I have pretty hairy chest and stomach plus w my hight is 184 and am around 85kg so I look more like an otter/bear guys then a twink. I feel most of the time its unattractive to other. What is your opinion about it?

I think guys will be all over you....

• Upvote 1

I was growing up and enjoying camping out side - the parks ,woods and beginning in my back yard .  I had a older neighbor was so helpful in the neighborhood - Mr.Fix it - always working in his garage - very neat place - also hairy bear !  He was always helping me - developing me fixing things for him and others .

Sometimes chatting in his garage with him - he pull out a joint - sharing it with me - thought ir was very cool !

Soon , it started I had to take a piss - so did he - we pissed in his bath room - he was most hairy - showing me to shake the dew drops off - then became he enjoy holding my uncut dick - then sucking my dick - showing me how to j.o. !

While he was sucking me off - I stared ( he noticed ) at his huge hairy cock and his balls looked like robin eggs in a hairy nest !

After a few sessions , which I was Obeying / submissive , we be smoking a joint / almost naked - he be placing his dirty underwear over my nose - telling me take deep breaths while he stroking me off - Obeying and enjoying it !

Soon , he visited me camping in my back yard - I was learning a lot from him !

• Upvote 1

Love who you are!

I do get the hair hate here. I live in Midwest US with tons of Scadanavian heritage. Guys here constantly demand "smooth/shaven".  I am not a furbull but I'm not going to shave my pubes, legs, butt, pits.  Already lots of work shaving my face! 😆

Their loss. Luv otter/bears, oh and naturally smooth too! Just fucked a completely smooth btm buddy last week.  Just be yourself.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 8/13/2021 at 3:37 PM, Ykinkster said:

It's not ever unattractive.  Keep your hair, it's incredibly masculine!  The top I've been training the most with NY/Greek (shoulder hair, back hair, the works)  Hair makes the man lol.  He shaved his shoulders once, and it was so prickly and yucky.  Don't ever shave or groom lol!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

If you're hairy to begin with, the best (certainly easiest) thing is to keep what you have.  If you dislike your own body hair there's nothing wrong with shaving it, but  if you start shaving and find a guy that loves you because of your shaved look, then you'll probably have to keep shaving the rest of your life (or get it medically-removed).  Do you want to have to do that?

I'm moderately hairy.  Personally I'm not attracted to hairy men, so I probably wouldn't have hit on myself if I were in a bar when I was young.  Fortunately my husband is into hairy men, and he's naturally smooth.  It's a win-win.  Best is to find someone that is attracted to you for who you are (whether that be body hair or other fetishes that this board is known for).

3 hours ago, pervinmt said:

It takes all kinds. If everyone was the same it would be boring!!nT_qb9cfasund0q4vtinqp59std_600.thumb.jpg.cf7af0f95a7e9804cb334a3a73684b5f.jpg

WOOF !  Extremely HOT and Exciting - being young but did not know any better - surprised of the attention being hairy and a good size uncut cock - then another venture becoming a project being a sissy boy whore !

• 2 months later...
On 8/26/2021 at 9:42 AM, Pigbait said:

I love hairy guys but I especially like young hairy blond guys. I’d love to see hell I’d love to feel you. Don’t ever be ashamed of who you are. There is always someone who will think you’re hot just the way you are.

EC797869-4D56-4C1E-B088-9DA73F16EECE.jpeg

Would love to find him in my bed! 😈

• Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1