Trevor’s jock orgy

Hornedupmuscle

Preparing for the night - showering and making sure i was cleaned inside and out - I was beyond excited thinking about Trevor - his perfect jock body - and the muscled up guys he might have with him. It made my dick throb thinking about it. This weekend was going to be so hot, I was ready to be a pig. As I was drying off and thinking about how much dick I was going to have shoved down my throat - I heard my phone buzz.   It was Trevor “where the fuck are you?! Guys here are fucking hot!” He included a photo of (I assumed) the action at his place - pic of a perfect round ass in a white jock splayed out on the bed, thick muscly legs framing the straps perfectly.... immediately making my dick twitch — I wanted my face in that jocks crack - tasting his sweaty hole. Damn, I was horned up. I texted back - “be there soon - just finishing getting ready - can’t wait to taste that ass 🤤” 

I figured I could use a little “pre-party” courage - luckily I had some shit left from earlier in the week with my buddy Carl (another story) - i opened the lock box under the bed and pulled out my trusty glass pipe and a baggy with a few fat shards - the sight of the drugs made my cock start to throb - fucking love getting spun on Tina and getting piggy! I dropped a couple shards into the pipe, and started melting it with my torch- the thick white smoke swirling in the pipe - fuk yeah! I pulled the glass dick up to my lips and drew a long hit into my lungs, holding it in as long as I could stand and then blew out a giant white cloud into the bathroom mirror. Within a few seconds I could feel my heart start to beat faster, and my cock start to throb. I took several more hits like this - getting myself to that perfect horned up state - but not too fucked up to know what was up or down. Okay - time to get dressed and head out. First I put a steel cockring on my half hard dick - fuck that felt good. My cock was already dripping precum. I pulled on my favorite white jockstrap - my dick bulging the fabric nicely - I stopped to look myself over in the mirror - all that time in the gym had paid off - I had great muscle definition - beautiful broad shoulders and a tight six pack stomach. I ran my hands over my smooth body - the drugs making my skin tingle as I did so. Fuck I looked (and felt!) sexy. I pulled on a pair of light colored jeans and a white sleeveless T-shirt. My cock was throbbing and was making a a nice big bulge in the jeans. I loved the feeling of my hardening dick packed in a jock and constrained by the jeans. I rubbed my bulge for a bit ... making the sensation more intense as my cock grew harder. 

I called an Uber and packed up a few things (some clean rigs just in case, a couple other cock rings / ball stretchers and a few other pairs of slutty underwear / jocks). Uber was going to be a bit so i figured I’d finish off my bowl. Still standing in the mirror - I loved watching myself get high ... blowing giant clouds while rubbing my throbbing Dick through my jeans. Fuck it was hot. I struck up my torch melting the Drugs into a thick swirl of smoke - brought the stem to my lips and filled my lungs as deep as I could. I took a couple more giant hits and then packed up and headed down to meet the Uber. 

Got downstairs and my ride was there - I was so horned up riding in the back seat - I had to really focus on NOT rubbing my dick through my jeans - but I couldn’t help but spread my legs wide and grind my pelvis a bit while I rode. 

Uber dropped me at the hotel where Trevor had rented a room and I quickly shuffled through the lobby and into the elevators. My heart racing with anticipation as I ascended- and my cock pressing hard against my jeans. I couldn’t fucking  wait to have my holes filled with jock cock. After what seemed like an eternity I arrived at the 31st floor - room 3131. I knocked quietly on the door and waited for my stud to answer. I could hear moaning inside - clearly there were already a bunch of guys here. 

Trevor answered the door “hey man - about time you got here! C’mon in” I walked in and holy fuck! What a hot bunch of guys - there was a sofa across the room where a guy was getting pounded by the sexiest blond guy with a backwards baseball cap - two guys stood over him with their dicks in his face — taking turns hitting the pipe. 

But - fuck - Trevor - standing inches in front of me - his perfectly smooth muscled up body glistening with sweat, he was a god —- 6’2” with beautiful broad shoulders, 

wearing just a pair of shiny white underwear, his half hard cock bulging to the side, a wet circle of precum where his dick head was. And sticking out the waistband of his underwear were two rigs - already prepped. I put my hand on his bulge  - feeling his thick meat … “one of those for me?” … glancing at the rigs sticking out of his waistband. He just smirked at me and grabbed my hand - encouraging me to grope his cock harder. He leaned in and shoved his tongue in my mouth, his tongue tasted so good - a mixture of cock and meth — and so so so wet. Holding his bulge in my hand and having his sloppy tongue in my mouth made my cock leak - I could feel it dripping in my jock. As if he couldn’t turn me on more, Trevor reached around and grabbed my ass - forceful and gentle at the same time … his index finger pressed hard against my hole through the denim … it felt so fucking good. 

“C’mon —- let’s get you good and spun … then I want this ass - and so do these other guys” 

I practically shot my load into my jock with that — the most gorgeous stud on campus was about to shoot me up and then whore my ass out to a bunch of big dicked jocks — I could hardly handle it.  

• Like 19
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 18
  • Thanks 1

• 5 months later...

I followed Trevor into the bedroom area of the hotel room. A little bummed to be out of view of the action that was happening over on the sofa … but I figured I’d be part of that fuck session soon enough. Trevor walked a little ahead of me - I got a great view of his perfect muscle ass - the white underwear framing his cheeks perfectly. God he was so fucking hot. I couldn’t wait to get my hands all over his perfect jock body. We walked into the bedroom area: there was a nice king sized bed, a small dresser, and a couple chairs. Laying on the bed were a couple guys that I recognized from the gym. Both of them total jock studs — completely naked except for one guy had a white baseball cap on - turned backwards. They were sharing a pipe - passing hits back and forth while they stroked their hard cocks. Trevor introduced me “hey guys - this is josh, maybe you know him from the gym? This is jerod and Jake”

“Hey man… yeah I’ve seen u at the gym - looking hot, man!” Jerod said as he spread his legs wider giving me a clear view of one of the biggest, thickest cocks (on a white guy) I’d ever seen! Probably 5” in diameter and 10” long. He let go of it and let it flop to one side - thrusting his hips a bit … Fuck ! Fuck! My jaw dropped and I’m pretty sure drool ran down my chin. What a gorgeous piece of meat - I couldn’t wait to get that into my mouth! He drew a long hit on the pipe and signaled for me to shotgun it. I crawled onto the bed … making sure to stick my ass out for Trevor to gawk at… and sucked the thick smoke out of jerods mouth. I blew it back into his mouth making sure to get my tongue in there too. We kissed for a bit - and I couldn’t help but get my hand around his giant dick. Man it was so nice. I was ready to take it into my mouth when I felt Trevor slap me on the ass “c’mon man … let’s get you slammed up … there’ll be plenty of time for you to fuck around with these guys after you’re good and high.” I got off the bed and made my way over to one of the chairs, pausing to run my hands over Trevor’s muscular chest - “will you slam me? I’m out of practice”. I was perfectly capable of slamming myself,  but it’s a giant turn on to have someone else do it, especially when they’re as hot as Trevor! I sat in the chair, unbuttoned my jeans a little and put my hand down my pants - my cock was throbbing in my jock … it felt so fucking good - I watched jerod and Jake pass more hits back and forth - they were really getting into it, passing the smoke back and forth and swallowing each other’s tongues - so fucking sexy. Trevor had the rest of the supplies - the rig between his teeth. He tied off my bicep, and swabbed me with alcohol. Prick. Pull back. Flash. Plunge. He untied my bicep and lifted my arm above my head — my mouth flooded with the taste of chemicals, I could feel my heart skip several beats and a wash of tingly warmth overtook my flesh. A couple of gasp-y coughs and I was on cloud nine. Holy fuck my body felt incredible - I ran my hands over my hard pecs and abs, admiring how hot my own body was and simultaneously admiring all the hot muscle studs around me. I leaned in to make out with Trevor. He opened his mouth and fed my his thick wet tongue - i was completely overtaken with horniness - my cock throbbing in my pants. I desperately wanted to pull my cock out, but resisted the urge … enjoying the constraint of my jock and jeans for just a little while longer. “How’s that feel?” Trevor said, while still holding his tongue in my mouth. “You feel good?” “Horned up?” “Cant wait to see ur hole spread open man” … as he put his hand between the chair and my ass. “Okay, now my turn fucker” as he pulled me out of the chair. The drugs were really hitting me hard - it was a little shaky standing up … but I managed. Trevor took my spot in the chair, and proceeded to tie off his bicep - making sure to flex it for me while he did. “Get on all fours and put your mouth on my cock” Trevor ordered me “but don’t pull my cock out - just keep your mouth on my underwear - I wanna feel my dick throb in your mouth while I do my slam.” Trevor was like me — he loves underwear and how they feel on his cock and balls while they get hard … and I’m a sucker for a bulging cock. I kneeled on the floor with my face in Trevor’s crotch - arching my back so my ass was in the air. Jerod and Jake were still passing hits back and forth watching me worship Trevor while he prepared to slam “yeah - stick that ass out” Jake said hungrily. I pulled my jeans down a bit so those guys had a nice view of the strap of my jock and a peak of my ass crack. I knew it looked hot as fuck. Soon enough I’d have all their cocks deep in my hole. I looked up at Trevor who was solely focused on finding a vein - my mouth dripping saliva on his bulge, making his white underwear more and more see through. He thrust his hips a bit pressing his bulging cock into my face - I eagerly took it into my mouth. Trevor found his vein and plunged the drugs into his arm. A couple loud coughs and Trevor sat deeper in the chair riding the wave of drugs. He grabbed the back of my head and pressed it firmly into his crotch… “oh fuck man” he was definitely feeling high now. “Get over there and suck his dick - I wanna watch you swallow that fat dick” I crawled across the floor and up onto the bed where Jake and jerod were still passing hits back and forth stroking their cocks - Jake grabbed jerods giant cock and guided it into my open mouth. “Fuck yeah - take that fat cock in your mouth dude!” I did my best to take it - it was so big it stretched my mouth as far as it could go - I felt the head slide down my throat making me gag. Jake kept his hand on his shaft - feeding me jerods cock - i Fucking loved having my mouth full like this. Of course I had my back arched and my ass in the air so Trevor could stare at it hungrily. I looked over he was clearly enjoying what he saw … he now had his leg over the arm of the chair and had one hand over his head and the other deep down his underwear, fingering his hole. Jake moved down to help me feed on jerods giant rod - both of our mouths around his cock - our tongues finding each other’s sloppy mouths. Man I was so turned on sharing this giant cock with such a stud. We kept at it for a while - taking turns feeding on jerods rod - he was clearly enjoying the attention, moaning loudly with the occasional “fuck yea!” 

One of the guys from the other room walked in - another total stud. Black hair cut short and slicked back - beautiful chiseled jaw and deep black eyes. Just a hint of hair on his muscled chest, and a gorgeous toned stomach with the perfect V. He was totally naked except for a steel cockring - wrapped around his half hard uncut dick - precum dripping from his foreskin. “Damn look at this hot fucker!” He said looking at me (my mouth stuffed with cock). I gave him a little smirk (as much as I could without pulling jerods rod out of my mouth). He walked over and put his hands down my jeans pressing his finger against my hole —- oh man, just that little tease of my hole sent me spinning - it felt so fucking good. I was gonna have to get some dick in my ass very soon. “Damn this boys got a nice ass!”, he said before turning back towards Trevor “hey man - can I get a reload” - holding up a little glass pipe. “Of course, then let’s start working on this dudes ass - think he’s hungry. Trevor walked over to the dresser and pulled out his stash - putting a nice fat shard into dudes pipe. “That should hold you for a bit, huh ?” Leaning in kissing him. “Hey how about we give this fucker a little booty bump?” Holding up a nice rock pulled from Trevor’s stash. 

“Fuck yeah - lemme hit this pipe first - gotta keep up with you guys” 

“Alright fucker - let’s get you out of these jeans so I can get at your hole better”. I rolled over on my back to make it easy for him to pull my jeans off… but making sure I didn’t take my mouth off jerods thick rod - I was insatiable for his dick. “Get back on all fours and stick that ass out for me” I obliged (of course), adjusting my jockstrap so it perfectly framed my smooth muscle butt, arching my back so my ass was high in the air. I felt so fucking sexy. “Fuck, look at the beautiful ass! - lemme see that hole” I pulled my cheeks apart, showing off my perfectly smooth pink hole. “Aw FUCK that’s hot” said black haired dude, who was busy with his newly filled pipe. Trevor leaned over and let a long trail of spit find it’s way from his mouth to my hole - taking his fingers rubbing it around my already twitching and hungry fuckhole, then taking a big fat shard of meth and shoving it deep into my hole. I instinctively backed up on his finger, helping the drugs (and his finger) get deeper in me. “Hungry little drug slut” he murmured. I could see out of the corner of my eye the black haired stud stroking his hard dick and nodding in approval at me getting  drugs shoved into my hole. “Fuck that’s hot, man … I can’t wait to plow this ass!” … as he lit the torch and took another drag on the pipe. The familiar burning sensation inside my hole was starting and I could feel myself sweating from my head down … fuck … I was already spun as fuck and this was gonna throw me over the edge. “Keep sucking that dick faggot” Trevor said while pulling his dripping cock out of his underwear. I made sure to make every attempt to get the giant piece of meat as far down my throat as possible … my asshole starting to get more and more used to the burn and get more and more hungry for cock. “Fuck yeah you fucking jock slut - you ready for some dick in your ass??!” Trevor asked “oh man … I’m so ready … please fuck me man please!” I begged … I was really feeling spun now and my hole was like a giant vacancy that needed immediate occupation. “Alright faggot - flip over … I wanna look at your face while I fuck you - so I can see how much you love getting your ass filled” 

… next chapter - gang fucked. 😈

• Like 12
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 14
  • Thanks 2

• 1 month later...

Life, I know, has an inconvenient way of interrupting our favorite pasttimes. But you've got us all hooked on your great story, Hornedupmuscle, so hope you'll emerge from that Minnesota snowbank and continue the tale! 

Winter BJ.jpg

• Like 3
  • Haha 1