He knew all along.

Short start up here with no sex. But it's coming in part 2.

I started working at my present job in 2019. I had gone to the interview pretty high on T. The man who interviewed me was HOT! 6'3", 200 pounds, shaved head, muscles, commanding presence & he is the boss. He didn't give off any "vibes" so I behaved myself and knocked the interview out of the park. A couple of weeks later, I started the job.

This was my first ever desk job. I was excited to start. I came in a couple of days before I was to officially start just to set up & decorate my new office. The job was in my area of expertise, so it excelled at it pretty quickly.

Then, the fucking pandemic hit. I was an essential worker because of the field our business is in. For months I was the only one at the office. The. Only. One. This, lead to some fun at the office with Grindr hookups & BBRTS hookups too! But it also lead to deepening my addiction to Mistress T.

As things started to open back up, the boss would come into the office once a week or so, just to check on things. On his third visit, I had left my office to go to the bathroom. That was a safe haven. Or so I thought. Single room, door locked and a loud as hell exhaust fan. I went in, dropped my britches, sat down & pulled out my glass cock which was preloaded and ready. I lit my torch, got the "roll in the bowl", inhaled deeply and just as I released a huge white cloud...the door opened and there stood my boss. 

"Oh, fuck!" Was all I managed to get out. I was busted... 

PART 2:

So, there I sat. My pants & jock around my ankles with a huge cloud of thick T smoke billowing in the air around me. The Boss standing in the doorway of the bathroom, his muscled arms crossed, looking down upon me. After the initial "Oh, fuck" escaped my lips, I was sitting there in stunned silence. After a pregnant pause that felt like hours, but in reality were only seconds, he broke the uncomfortable silence. 

"Pull your fucking pants up and get your ass to my office."

With that, he disappeared from the door, leaving it open. I stood up and started to get my pants up when I heard him say, "Bring that fucking pipe with you as well." Shit. I was in so much deep doo-doo. As I finished getting dressed, I was shaking like a leaf. But, I have to admit I was turned on too. I couldn't believe I felt that, but there was no denying it.i chastised myself as I departed the bathroom to head to his office.

I was about halfway down the hallway when he said in a very stern tone, "Get in here and close the door behind you." As I got to his door, my gaze was downcast at the floor. I stepped over the threshold, closed the door & turned back his direction. I started to open my mouth to make a lame ass excuse, but I never got a peep out. I stood there with my mouth gapping open in total surprise. The Boss was sitting at his desk, pants undone, stroking a fucking huge, thick cock! It looked to be about 9.5", about 5" thick, cut, and leaking copious amounts of precum as he slowly stroked it. I couldn't take my eyes off of it.

"Don't just stand there with your mouth open, faggot. Get over here, get on your knees and suck my Cock. NOW FAGGOT!"

I swiftly was on my knees before him. I took his throbbing Cock in my in my mouth and swallowed it down to the root. He let out a loud moan as he grabbed the back of my head and started to fuck my throat. 

"I knew when I hired you that you were high. And I knew you are a little faggot. It was just a matter of time until I caught you getting high at work," he said. "Now you are going to be spending a lot of time taking care of my Cock, if you want to keep your job, that is. Now take another hit off of that glass cock. Show me how you get high and become an insatiable, uninhibited lil bottom fag."

The last part of his statement hit me like a jolt of electricity. It's a line I had repeated used on most of my hookup site profiles. I took out the pipe & torch, but before I could light it, he stopped me. "No, I have a better idea. I hear you like to slam. I think you should do a point, you little bitch. Give me your arm!"

I immediately extended my arm to him. He opened a drawer in his desk and pulled out a rig. Already loaded with a BIG hit. He tied off my bicep, quickly found a vein, slid the needle in, registered the flash and BOOM! He launched me into orbit! I had a huge coughing fit, my heart started racing, my eyes wide as the rush hit me like a one stack Mack with a window in the back!

The next thing I was aware of was being on his desk, legs on his shoulders. He was waiting for me to be able to focus a bit. He was naked with his raging hard Cock at the entrance of my needy asspussy. Once he noticed I had become aware, he slammed his Cock balls deep into my hole. I let out a loud half scream/half moan as he hit bottom inside me. He held it there for a couple of seconds. Then he felt me grind on his Cock. That is when he went into overdrive! He was pounding my cunt relentlessly, fucking me so hard and deep. He kept up that pace for about 10 minutes. I was in heaven! His Big Cock was tearing my ass up, but it felt so good! He was hitting my prostate and making me leak precum out of my flaccid T dick.

His rhythm started to get erratic and I felt his Cock start to swell inside me. I begged him to pound my pussy and breed me deeply! That pushed him over the edge. He shoved his Cock as deep as he could and I felt him shoot his white hot cum inside me. His Cock pulsed and throbbed as he emptied his nut in my fag ass. As he started cumming, I also had a hands free, soft T dick orgasm that milked his Cock even harder.

"Take my load, you fucking faggot bitch! Take it all!" He bellowed as he bred me. As his orgasm subsided and his softening Cock as slid out of my ass, I dropped down to my knees to clean him of the cum and ass juice on his manhood.

"Boy, you are definitely going to be doing that a lot."

I smiled. "Yes Sir, I bet I will be."

But unbeknownst to him, as I left the bathroom, I had hit the record button on my cellphone. I had everything he said on tape, that had already automatically uploaded to the cloud...

(Hmmm....what happens next?) 😂

Edited by breedmedeeper
Spelling error

I'm working on part 3 guys. Having a bit of writer's block, so giving it a rest for a few days to see where my imagination goes with this. Thank you everyone for the votes and kind words! They are much appreciated! 

Edited by breedmedeeper
Spelling error