WET IS THE BEST

Oz-Top4flip

Boyfriend and I or myself are at Wet once or twice a month normally on a Tue evening, otherwise a Sat or Sun. I help to share his hole, he likes kissing other guys and watching me kiss and me being fucked... but I mostly top. He has a tiny smooth hole and arse great to deep rim. We are 100 percent barebackers, safers are told to go away.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I have found The Den to be the best place for me to be bred in Brisbane. Wet particularly when busy is hard to get action amongst the crowd yet no matter when I go to The Den, I always get raw loads every single time. Has a sleazy, dirty feel to it which I love and combined with the music playing and some poppers, I simply get nude and bend over the mattresses and as I said always walk out satisfied.  Club 29 I find a lot of guys walk around but haven't been there in the early hours of the morning, more earlier in the night.

On 10/30/2021 at 1:33 PM, Cumslutbne said:

I have found The Den to be the best place for me to be bred in Brisbane. Wet particularly when busy is hard to get action amongst the crowd yet no matter when I go to The Den, I always get raw loads every single time. Has a sleazy, dirty feel to it which I love and combined with the music playing and some poppers, I simply get nude and bend over the mattresses and as I said always walk out satisfied.  Club 29 I find a lot of guys walk around but haven't been there in the early hours of the morning, more earlier in the night.

I mutually agreed (and happily so) to be banned from The Den... the redhead would be better off bossing around juniors at some backwater school than the position he holds at that dive. Nothing wrong with a "sleazy, dirty feel" I agree with you there, but for the place in reality to be dirty is another thing, the place needs better management, some minor improvements, repairs [like plumbing], regular cleaning - refilling lube and paper towel dispensers [next to total absence] ...
Wet can be pretty sleazy at times, but my preferred venue for that is 29 in the hours say 2200-0500 mainly on Sat or special event nights....