Hey everyone. It’s been a while since I’ve posted. Since the last time I was here, I’ve had my fair share of fun but this experience that happened today was by far the HOTTEST I’ve ever had. 

Before I start, I do not need any shit comments about how I cheat on my husband. You may not be into it, so move on from my post. This is to get you off as much as it got me off. Everything is 100% true. 

I’m married and my husband has been so against playing with other men. I’ve worked for years (literally) to convince him to play with someone else and/or have another guy join us. It finally worked today. 

He was jet legged so he was lying down and I thought it’d be a great chance to find someone on grinder to hookup with, just for myself. The guy I found was someone I’ve met before. He’s bi and has a gf, nice dick—at least 8in—and shoots huge loads. So I figured I’d meet up with him and let him breed me in the park. My husband was home and I couldn’t host but he said he’d be down for a threesome if my husband was interested. Since I’m married and my husband doesn’t know I play around from time to time, I had to come up with something. My husband knows I’ve had my fair share of experiences so I told the guy to pretend like we went to school together. Husband bought it and within 30 mins, this guy was naked in our bed. My husband was nervous but I didn’t best to calm his nerves. 

The guy asked me to answer the door naked and I did. Husband was upstairs so when me and the new guy walked up, I started to makeout with him and it got things rolling. My husband was so turned on and so was I—especially knowing I’d been bred by this man a while back. Him and I also made eye contact while my husband was blowing him and that was probably the hottest moment of my life—knowing my unsuspecting husband was blowing some guy who bred me a while back. My husband is a cumslut—he often tells me how he wants loads all over him or in his ass but he’s never had the courage to do it. He is truly a shy man and he does not mess around. But he begged for this guy to nut all over him and loved every minute of it. Both my husband and this guy blew at the same time, then my husband finished me off as he fed me their cum and I ate their loads. 

Later in the evening I bred my husband as he told me how much he loved sucking someone else and watching me suck someone. He told me he wanted cum in his hole so I’m hoping this leads to new experiences that we can share together. I’ll still play on the side but knowing he wants it as much as me has given me a newfound sexual desire I’m waiting to share with him. 

• Like 10
  • Upvote 1

Update: 

he’s been begging me to have the guy over. Or have someone new come over. He was riding my dick the other night saying how he wants someone else to breed him while I watch. Definitely opened a Pandora box and can’t wait to keep things going. Maybe even work up to him wanting to go to the bath house. 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, rawbttm449 said:

Update: 

he’s been begging me to have the guy over. Or have someone new come over. He was riding my dick the other night saying how he wants someone else to breed him while I watch. Definitely opened a Pandora box and can’t wait to keep things going. Maybe even work up to him wanting to go to the bath house. 

Sounds like a great opportunity for you to get your husband bred by another guy! Best of luck with your journey to slut sex!