The Handyman

After years of apartment living and paying someone else's mortgage i made the plunge and became a Homo Owner...Spent the last few months moving in and getting settled into my new condo, now it's time to do some updates....I like the idea of doing remodeling myself but to be honest I have no clue where to begin and what I am doing, so i decided to get a handyman to help me do the remodel. I went to Homo Depot and Lowe's to look at new flooring, currently I have carpeting and linoleum flooring in my house. I am not a big fan of carpeting, I think it's gross it traps all the dust and crap....After a few trips (ok 10 trips total) I decided on new vinyl wood flooring. I paid for the flooring and setup delivery to my condo for the end of the month. Now that the flooring is picked out and paid for I now need to find a handyman to install it.

Thank goodness for the modern technology and the apps available to search for handymen.....I dont understand how they did it before....I looked through Thumbtack and found a couple of handymen. I sent them a request through the app indicating what I was looking for....Now I wait until they reply back to me either indicating they are interested or their details. After a couple of hours I got a message from one of the handymen asking questions about the job. I gave him the details and set up an appointment for Saturday morning..He said his name was Mark....

Saturday @ 10am sharp there was a knock at my door. I looked through the peephole and saw the most gorgeous bear at my door..I wondered if he's lost trying to find one of my neighbors units and then it hit me that this must be Mark the handyman. I unlocked the door and let him in. We walked through my condo it's only a 2 bedroom/2 bath so not too many rooms to work with. He measured each room and then went to his note book and wrote down the dimensions. After all the rooms were measured we went into the living room and discussed the price and schedule. Up until this point he's the only one I heard back from so I agreed and he shook my hand as he left my place. After I closed the door I started getting hard thinking about that dark hair peeking through his shirt and those hairy built arms....I couldnt hold it I went into my bedroom stripped down, got the lube out and jacked off the biggest load fantasizing about my handyman Mark.

A few weeks later I got a call from Homo Depot that my flooring would be delivered on Wednesday so I made plans to work from home that day so I could meet the delivery driver.  Around 2pm i got a knock on the door and it was the delivery driver dropping off my flooring. I made some room in the spare room to put the flooring so I had him put it in there for now. After he left i texted my hunky handyman Mark letting him know the flooring was here. A few minutes later i got a text back saying perfect see you @ 10am Saturday morning...After that text I had an hour to kill before I had a work call so I went in and fantasized about Mark and his naked hairy body. DAMN this time my load shot up and hit me in the face getting in my hair...This guy has me so turned on I really hope he's family and I can get him to fuck me...

Saturday 10am came and sharp as a tack, Mark was at my house ready to start work...I helped him bring in some of his tools, as we brought in everything he told me the plan was to start in the master bedroom and bathroom. He said this way I am not getting in the way of my sex life. He looked at me and said your girlfriend wouldnt want to come back to my place with no bed and my place a mess. I looked back at him and said Nope, no girlfriend. He looked back at me and said ok your boyfriend. I replied back and said No boyfriend either I am single. He gave me the biggest smile and said ok let's get to work. I helped him move my furniture out and he started ripping up the carpeting and started to lay down the padding for the flooring. Midstream he took off his shirt and bared everything showing his beautiful hairy chest and his tattoos....By the end of the day he had the master bedroom/closet, hallway and part of the living room completed.  We moved my bed back into the master bedroom and he helped me put the sheets back on. When we were done I laid back on the bed and he was there looking down at me and smiled. He said you like my tattoo's, I said yea I do they are hot. He said yea i could tell you like them as he pointed towards my crotch. CRAP i wore shorts and nothing else and my cock was up and at attention. I blushed and said sorry about that it has a mind of its own. He said Yea mine does too and with that he unbuttoned the top of his shorts and started to pull them down. I was looking up at the most beautiful uncut thick piece of meat. I licked my lips and said very nice...Thats all he needed to hear as he guided his cock towards my hungry mouth and started to shove it in me. Oh i savored the taste of his cock and the salty musky taste of the sweat from working today.  While I was sucking on his cock he leaned over and started rubbing my stomach and untie my shorts so he could access my cock...After releasing my hard cock he pulled his cock out and said my turn. He helped me up to my feet and started kissing me softly at first and then a bit aggressive biting my lip. While we were exchanging tongue his hand was on my back and heading south to my ass.  He started to use his fingers to rub in and out of my crack, oh that felt great and i was really getting hungry for his cock. He pulled away and said i want that ass of yours, then pushed me back unto the bed. He got on top of me and started again kissing and pushing his hard cock into me. Oh this felt good, he then made his way down to my cock and started going all the way down on my cock. Now even though I am a bottom i am not a small, I am actually well endowed at about 7 1/2 inches. It felt good having Mark going down on my cock and using that tongue of his..Soon he started to push my legs up so he could get better access to my hole. Soon his tongue was going around the hole lightly touching each part of it and then he started to focus more on the entrance getting his tongue inside and loosening up my tight ass.

• Like 17
  • Upvote 4
  • Piggy 8

Part II

After a while of working on my tight ass switching between his tongue and finger, Mark got up and started to slide his hard cock inside me using his spit as lube. OUCH that hurt, I was still a bit too tight to take his cock and told him to stop...So he pulled back and minute, asked me are you OK? I turned to face him and saw that he didnt have a condom....I asked wait you dont have a condom on....He looked back at me and said I dont have any do you....I told him to go check my bathroom as there should be some condoms in there and I know there is some lube...I returned to the doggy style position with my ass up and waiting for him to fuck. Mark yelled out I found the lube but I dont see any condoms you may need to get some...That's strange I thought I had some extras. Mark came back to the room and started lubing up his hard stiff cock and put a dab on my awaiting hole. As he slid his cock in he said I get tested for STD's and all came back negative. This was the first time I have had raw cock up my hole and I will admit it felt incredible.  He pounded my ass in a few positions and soon was shooting his load up inside of me...I was a bit concerned about having his cum inside me and he looked at me and said dont worry you wont get pregnant....then we both had a good laugh..

He stayed the night and we fucked a few more times through the night. The next morning I walked into the kitchen to make some coffee and as I was standing against the counter top, Mark came up behind me and kissed me on the neck and started rubbing up against my ass. I started to push my ass out towards him inviting him to fuck me again. He took the invitation and slid his hard cock up inside my hole and started fucking me in the kitchen while the coffee was brewing. That was the first time I have had sex outside of the bedroom in my condo....It was an incredible fuck...After he came inside me we made our coffee and sat in the living room planning out the next part of the project.

• Like 11
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 6

Part III

By the end of the first day we were able to complete the master bedroom/closet, hallway and part of the living room completed. After breakfast and our morning fuck we started to finish out the rest of the condo and get my things back into place. Since most of the carpeting had been ripped up all we had to focus on was the installation of the flooring, only the guest bedroom and the dining room had carpeting left in them. They were also full of furniture as well. While Mark was finishing up the flooring in the living room I was busy putting my stuff back into the master bedroom and starting to get the guest room cleaned out. 

Once the living room was done we moved the items from the dining room back into the living room as we were working my laces came untied so I said let's take a break. I bent over and started to tie my laces when i felt a crotch come up behind me and this voice say I love seeing you in this position...My cock started to spring to attention through my shorts, Mark reached around and felt my hard cock and said I see you like being in this position as well...Well our short break turned into another hot sweating sex session as we kissed, made out, and he made love to my hole before he slide that beautiful cock of his deep inside of me....Didnt take him long to shoot another hot creamy load of his baby juice inside my hungry ass.

After our sex session we cleaned up and finished moving the furniture so we could tear out the carpeting in the guest room and dining room. We continued working on those rooms and finished laying down the padding and the flooring. Since it was late in the day we figured it best to move the furniture in the master bedroom back into the guest room and dining room so we can at least crash. I told Mark I am going to take a shower and if he wants to join me he an. So we went into the shower and cleaned each other off, the hot water felt good hitting our sore bodies.  We were both tired and needed the hot bath. Mark helped dry me off and I helped dry him off as well....We both made our way to the bedroom and crashed into bed...

• Like 12
  • Upvote 1