From the little brother, Braden:

I cough, holding a vape in my hand and let out a cloud of smoke as I look up at my brother and his friend. Seeing Ryan rock hard in his shorts like that makes my dick jump and ass tingle. I’ve wanted his cock for years and I never expected I’d walk in on him like I did today! 

And to know now, for sure, that he’s a total cock-slut makes me love him even more. I stand up, naked, and walk over to them. Offering the pen to my brother’s friend. 

Me – Damn bro, he’s hot! 

Ryan – No shit Braden! Get on your knees and show us how helpful you can be. 

Smiling at my brother, I immediately drop down to my knees. Undoing his shorts, they drop to the ground and his cock is already bulging in his boxer briefs. I press my lips to his bulge and breath in the heavy musky scent. It makes me melt. As I pull down his boxer briefs, I see his beautiful 9-inch uncut cock, already dripping with precum and slowly lifting itself upward to my mouth. I close my eyes and take it in, sliding his cock past my lips, I relax my throat and eagerly take his cock to the base. Then pulling up, I suck every inch of his rock hard cock with my tongue and lips. 

Ryan – Goddamn Braden, you fucking slut! How’s that feel, Marc? 

Marc puts his hands on my head and starts to slowly fuck my face. I moan into his cock, letting him and my brother know how much I’m enjoying this. 

Marc – Fuck dude, your little bro’s mouth feels fuckin’ amazing….maybe even better than yours! 

Ryan – Damn bro, you’re a natural born cocksucker! That, or you’ve had a fuck-ton of practice being a faggot….. or both!?

I look up at my brother with this delicious cock in my mouth, moaning more. I nod just a bit and he knows the answer is both. As I run my tongue along this throbbing dick, I feel a series of bumps on the side. This guy must fuck around a lot if he’s coming over here like this. Makes me wonder how wild my brother really is! I keep sucking as he shoves his cock harder into my throat and then pulls his glistening dick out and slaps it across my face. I can taste so much precum as well as feel it smear on my cheek. 

Marc – Get on the bed, faggot! 

I don’t hesitate. I stand up as Marc takes his shirt off. I admire his sleeve of tattoos and the few that he has on his chest, abs and side, all of them seem to direct your attention right to his beautiful dick.

I get on my brother’s bed, on all fours. Marc steps behind me and my brother comes to the side. I moan as I feel Marc slide a finger into me, then two. 

Ryan – Nice right! He’s got such a wet hole right now! 

Marc – Laughing – Fuck, reminds me of the first time I fucked you, slut!

I smile up at my brother as I lick my lips and let out a soft moan. Marc pulls his fingers out and I watch my brother lick them, as if he knew that was exactly what Marc wanted him to do. His cock slaps my ass

Marc – You want this, slut? 

Me – Fuck yes, please. Please fuck me!

I look up at my brother as I feel Marc line his dick up to my hole and push. I moan out as I relax and let his raw dick push into me. He’s big, but the head slides in without a problem, as if that invited him to quickly shove in the rest of his thick cock, going balls deep! I groan as he pushes me forward and my brother stokes his cock in front of my face. Moaning, I put my open mouth on my brother’s dick and taste the precum he has dripping from his beautiful cut cock. 

Ryan – Holy fuck yeah bro, take that dick! You look fucking amazing like this!

Marc isn’t much of a talker. He slides his cock in and out of my hole, making me moan as he opens me up and runs his hands down my back….I can feel his nails scratching the lower part of my back and then – SMACK – he slaps my ass hard as he slams into my hole. I let out a yelp and moan more as I squeeze his dick with my ass, milking his slick cock as it jams in and out of my fuck hole. 

Marc’s breathing speeds up as he slams his dick all the way in and out. Suddenly he just pulls all the way out and I feel so empty except for my brother’s dick in my mouth. 

Marc – Fuck I’m getting close. Get over here dude. I know what you want. 

Ryan slides his dick out of my mouth and I whimper for feeling so empty. I turn as he walks around behind me, rolling over onto my back. I lift up my legs, opening my ass to Marc as he stands between us. We look right into each other’s eyes as Ryan immediately starts to push his dick into my hole. We moan together as Ryan bottoms out in me and Marc pushes his throbbing cock into my brother. 

Me – Fuckkkk yes bro….oh my god you feel so good! 

I drop my head back as they both start to fuck. Marc fucking my brother and Ryan fucking me. I’ve dreamed of this for years! 

Ryan – Oh my god yes, fuck me! Fucking use my ass Marc. Mmmmm I want it!

Me – Hell yeah….fucking take that dick Ry…you look so good getting fucked on top of me! 

I run my hands over Ryan’s chest and shoulders…both of us are starting to drip with sweat and I’m sure our moaning fills the whole house. I lose track of how long we’re like this, my whole body feeling the bliss of finally having sex with my big brother. 

Marc – oh shit…I’m so close dude. Fuck…you want me to breed your slut ass in front of your little bro? 

Ryan – FUCK YES! Please, do it. I…

I looked right at my brother as I saw him moaning in ecstasy as his buddy pumped harder into him. I could tell he wanted to say more but cut himself off and just moaned. Suddenly Marc rammed his cock into Ryan harder than I’ve ever seen, making Ryan yelp. Marc held still inside my brother and then they both let out a long groan. I could feel Ryan’s cock start throbbing in me as he pumped his load balls deep into me. That alone sent me over the edge and my cock erupted hands free, covering my abs and chest in cum, two shots hitting me right on the face. 

I let my breath go. Everything felt absolutely perfect. My brother and his fuck buddy collapsed onto me as we fell into a sweaty, cummy heap on my brother’s bed. 

• Like 22
  • Upvote 6
  • Piggy 27

5 hours ago, barebackrnb said:

Another amazingly hot and arousing chapter!  Looking forward to reading more about how slutty these brothers are....😊

I think that Ryan will slip up and his brother will find out that he's chasing.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Great chapter, well worth the wait!   My father and older brother used to take turns spit roasting, tag teaming and double penetrating me.   They turned me into the cock slut, cum dump urinal I am today.   My older brother often pimped me out to his high school football team, especially after a win and when he was trying to get members of his team to vote for him as homecoming king.   Needless to say to won by a landslide!

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

Sorry for the long delay guys - here is the next chapter from the little bro: 

We lay there in a pile on the bed for a while as I slowly come down from the sex high of taking my brother’s load for the first time. I’m covered in cum and we’re all sweaty. I notice Marc stand up and my brother and I lock eyes for a few seconds before he slowly pulls his raw dick from my ass. I feel empty but very fulfilled…purely happy. Marc is dressed and Ryan throws on his shorts to walk out with his friend. I just lay there running my hands in the cum on my abs. 

Ryan walks back into his bedroom and sits on the bed. I sit up and look at him. We suddenly burst out in laughter. Both of us falling back on the bed, laughing so hard. Giggling. Smiling ear to ear. 

I look at Ryan, “so that was fun!” 

Ryan – fuck yeah bro, I mean. Damn. I guess we don’t need to keep secrets from each other anymore! 

I nod. Smiling. “Do you hook up with Marc a lot?”

Ryan – Now and then. We met at a party a few months ago and he travels a lot for work. So he happens to be here now. 

Me – Nice bro. Wish I had been at that party! 

I sit up, looking at my brother’s hot chest and abs, his cock still semi hard in his loose shorts. 

Me – Why did he have to run so quickly? He always run after he cums? I was hoping he would have another go. 

Ryan – Awe, bro. You fucking slut. Did you want his load too? 

I grin, nodding. 

Ryan – Fuck Braden, you really are a slut. You would have let him cum in your ass just like that? Some guy you don’t know? 

Me – Do you have a problem with that, bro?

Ryan – Fuck no. I thought you were hot as fuck taking his cock. I really want to see you get fucked again! 

Me – I bet you do – I saw how you looked at me when he started fucking me. Do you let random guys you don’t know fuck you bareback, Ryan? 

Ryan laughs a bit, “It is fun, isn’t it Braden?” 

I just nod. “It’s actually one of my favorite things…makes me so fucking horny!”

Ryan – Good. That’s really good. I wanna see just what kind of wild gay slut you are, bro! Let me own your ass, bro! 

Me – Fuck yeah bro. I’ll do anything you want so long as I can get your cock inside me again!

Ryan – Damn Braden. I’ve wanted to fuck your tight smooth swimmer ass for so long! Years I’ve been lusting after you…too bad I didn’t get to pop your cherry! But I’ll make up for it, I promise. Just two rules, OK? 

Me – What are they?

Ryan – Always and only take a dick bareback, OK? No condoms. 

Me – duh! What’s the other rule?

Ryan – You take any cock I tell you to. When you’re out on your own, you can do whatever you want. But when we’re playing together, if I tell you to let someone fuck your ass or mouth, you do it. Deal? 

I look right into my brother’s eyes, a little bit hard to believe just how wild and kinky I think he is now! I slowly nod. 

Me – Deal. I promise, Ryan. 

Ryan leans over and kisses me on the lips. I kiss him and open my mouth, responding to his body. Kissing harder. His hands running over my body. Ryan slowly breaks the kiss and let’s out a big sigh. 

Ryan – Fucking hell bro, you are so hot! No wonder you’ve had a lot of experience already! So there is a party tonight. Marc was telling me about it. You up for going? 

Me – Fuck yeah bro! Is it…um… 

Ryan – Gay? Oh yeah, very gay. I’ll get to see you having some fun, too. Long as you remember our deal. 

I intently look at Ryan. Grinning and nodding. 

Ryan – Go get dressed. Don’t bother showering. Put on something really sexy. 

I kiss my brother again. Then eagerly get up and walk into my room, naked. I have no idea what to expect but if what we just did is any indication, I’m sure it is going to be wild. My brother walks into my room and tosses something onto the bed… 

Ryan – Wear whatever you want, but start this this. Be quick, bro. We should leave soon!

I pick up a black and yellow mesh jock strap from Breedwell and matching harness and collar. I smirk to myself, wondering what my brother really has planned for tonight. I’m sure he was planning to go to this party. I wonder if he’s been before? I know my big bro is a total slut now, but I really didn’t think he was as wild as I am. As I put on the jock, collar and harness, they all fit perfectly. I slip on a pair of skintight jean shorts and a crop top mesh shirt. I walk over to my brother’s room and stand in the doorway. I look at him up and down, wearing tight ripped up jeans and a tight tank top. I lick my lips as he runs his finger down my chest and grabs my shorts, pulling me hard and pressing our bulges together. He kisses me again and I nearly melt. I’m so fucking excited for what is to come! 

• Like 26
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 13
  • Thanks 2