I go online too a hookup app that I use and went to check my messages I see there is only 1 so I open it and start reading it.

He says he is new to the scene and new to the area and was looking for FWB but he was more vanilla than anything else. He is 48 years old 5'10 160lbs average size build likes to give and receive oral and possibly looking to get fucked. He did have an interest on having a guy being tied or strapped with his wrist and ankles to a bed or sling while he gave head.

Me being versatile and horny I sent him a reply back saying I was interested,after exchanging a few messages it was clearly going to be me showing up at his place to get head and depending on the connection possibly me fucking him( but I wasn't going to hold my breath) I did agree that if he wanted to tie or strap my wrist and ankles to the bed he could.

During our conversations I did ask him if he liked to PnP and he said no. He asked if I did and I said I did but I didn't have to. He asked me why I PnP and how did I do it. I said I PnP because 1 it gets me more hornier and I am more open-minded plus it helps me be more relaxed and I told him I prefer getting right to the point. He asked how much do I point I said normally between a .4-.5. (but I only add enough water to dissolve the crystal) that was the end of the conversation about PnP.

We agreed on meeting up the following Friday night. I went home after work grabbed something to eat took a shower and showed up at 7 pm. He opened the door and invited me in he seemed very nervous and I said if you don't feel comfortable we can just go our separate ways and he said no he was fine after some small talk and something to drink he said let's go to the bedroom I went to stand up and got real light headed and dizzy that I had to grab the arm  of the chair before I fell, he grabbed a hold of me and said are you ok,still somewhat light headed I said yeah, I guess I stood up to quick but the longer I stayed standing the more I got light headed I made it to the bedroom and as i had my back to the bed trying to figure out why I was feeling like this he turns around and says you sure your ok as he pushes me backwards and I fall on the bed and he jumps on me before I even realize what he is doing and he takes one of my wrist and straps it to this Velcro strap that attached to the bed and grabs my other wrist and does the same thing once my wrist are strapped to the bed he gets off me and I say what the hell you doing he just laughs and says whatever I feel like doing as he starts to take my shoes off and my pants as quick as he was strapping my wrist to the bed he was just as quick with my ankles.

Here I am butt ass naked strapped to a bed as he says to me that as soon as the other guys show up the fun will begin then puts a ball gag in my mouth and walks out the door and shuts it.

I try to get my thoughts together and start looking around the room and on the bed for anything that I can use to get myself free but all I see is the nightstand so with my fingers I try to open the drawer but the keep slipping whenever I get it open a tiny bit so I try again and I am able to open it enough where I can push it open some more using a couple fingers before it stops opening I lift my head up to see way it stopped opening and my eyes open wide as I look and see the draw is has a bunch of new needles and a bag filled with T and a couple other things then in the corner I see this see this big glass tube and some clear liquid in it. I realize why I felt lightness and dizzy he had spiked my juice with the G he had.
Now I know I have to try and figure out away to get myself out of the straps and out of the house when I hear the doorbell ring and a few voices. Then I hear someone say so everything going as planned. The only voice I recognize I hear him say oh yeah it went just as planned he drank the juice without tasting the G he is actually in the bedroom tied to the bed and naked and just to make sure he couldn't yell I put a ball gag in his mouth then I heard them laughing. Then I hear one guy say this is getting easier to trick a guy over thinking that your somewhat inexperienced and get them to come over. The voice I can recognize I hear him say well it was your idea to trick these guys. What this our 2nd or 3rd time doing this then he says I just hope that we don't get caught. The other voice says listen if he goes to the cops they will not find a trace of anything happened here. The house is on the market no one lives here and we always make sure we clean up so don't worry about it. Let's go see our new victim and get him ready so we can use him. Then he says the other guys will be showing up in a little bit and according to the replies I got from the ad I put out there this one is probably the most guys we have had yet. The 1st voices oh really and the 2nd voice says yeah I was actually shocked by all the replies they all that he was good looking and guess who is making a special appearances, he said Sal and Keith.

The 1st voice says no way really and then it sounded like he was concerned as I hear him say to the other guy are you sure that's a good idea after what they did the 1st time and the 2nd voice said I couldn't say no to them they would have came no matter what. I just hope the guy in there can handle them. The 1st says well I don't want to be in the same room with them as they use this guy I am very experienced and I can't even handle half of their cocks they are way to big and thick for me. I hear the door open and in walks 3 guys plus the guy who had tricked. And when one of the guy starts to speak I recognize the voice who was doing all the talking before as he approaches the bed and walks over to the nightstand and pulls out the bag of T and a needle and looks at the guy who tricked me and says how much? He says he does a .4-.5 but only adds enough water to dissolve the crystal. The other guy says ok so a .65 will be perfect I lay there struggling and once the  point is set he grabs my arm and says don't move you don't want me to miss do you as he sticks me and pulls the needle out and I start coughing and feel that the warm rushing feeling kick in and all I hear is let's the fun begin.

Part 2 coming soon

• Like 11
  • Piggy 10

On 8/18/2021 at 8:18 AM, veryversguy4fun said:

I go online too a hookup app that I use and went to check my messages I see there is only 1 so I open it and start reading it.

He says he is new to the scene and new to the area and was looking for FWB but he was more vanilla than anything else. He is 48 years old 5'10 160lbs average size build likes to give and receive oral and possibly looking to get fucked. He did have an interest on having a guy being tied or strapped with his wrist and ankles to a bed or sling while he gave head.

Me being versatile and horny I sent him a reply back saying I was interested,after exchanging a few messages it was clearly going to be me showing up at his place to get head and depending on the connection possibly me fucking him( but I wasn't going to hold my breath) I did agree that if he wanted to tie or strap my wrist and ankles to the bed he could.

During our conversations I did ask him if he liked to PnP and he said no. He asked if I did and I said I did but I didn't have to. He asked me why I PnP and how did I do it. I said I PnP because 1 it gets me more hornier and I am more open-minded plus it helps me be more relaxed and I told him I prefer getting right to the point. He asked how much do I point I said normally between a .4-.5. (but I only add enough water to dissolve the crystal) that was the end of the conversation about PnP.

We agreed on meeting up the following Friday night. I went home after work grabbed something to eat took a shower and showed up at 7 pm. He opened the door and invited me in he seemed very nervous and I said if you don't feel comfortable we can just go our separate ways and he said no he was fine after some small talk and something to drink he said let's go to the bedroom I went to stand up and got real light headed and dizzy that I had to grab the arm  of the chair before I fell, he grabbed a hold of me and said are you ok,still somewhat light headed I said yeah, I guess I stood up to quick but the longer I stayed standing the more I got light headed I made it to the bedroom and as i had my back to the bed trying to figure out why I was feeling like this he turns around and says you sure your ok as he pushes me backwards and I fall on the bed and he jumps on me before I even realize what he is doing and he takes one of my wrist and straps it to this Velcro strap that attached to the bed and grabs my other wrist and does the same thing once my wrist are strapped to the bed he gets off me and I say what the hell you doing he just laughs and says whatever I feel like doing as he starts to take my shoes off and my pants as quick as he was strapping my wrist to the bed he was just as quick with my ankles.

Here I am butt ass naked strapped to a bed as he says to me that as soon as the other guys show up the fun will begin then puts a ball gag in my mouth and walks out the door and shuts it.

I try to get my thoughts together and start looking around the room and on the bed for anything that I can use to get myself free but all I see is the nightstand so with my fingers I try to open the drawer but the keep slipping whenever I get it open a tiny bit so I try again and I am able to open it enough where I can push it open some more using a couple fingers before it stops opening I lift my head up to see way it stopped opening and my eyes open wide as I look and see the draw is has a bunch of new needles and a bag filled with T and a couple other things then in the corner I see this see this big glass tube and some clear liquid in it. I realize why I felt lightness and dizzy he had spiked my juice with the G he had.
Now I know I have to try and figure out away to get myself out of the straps and out of the house when I hear the doorbell ring and a few voices. Then I hear someone say so everything going as planned. The only voice I recognize I hear him say oh yeah it went just as planned he drank the juice without tasting the G he is actually in the bedroom tied to the bed and naked and just to make sure he couldn't yell I put a ball gag in his mouth then I heard them laughing. Then I hear one guy say this is getting easier to trick a guy over thinking that your somewhat inexperienced and get them to come over. The voice I can recognize I hear him say well it was your idea to trick these guys. What this our 2nd or 3rd time doing this then he says I just hope that we don't get caught. The other voice says listen if he goes to the cops they will not find a trace of anything happened here. The house is on the market no one lives here and we always make sure we clean up so don't worry about it. Let's go see our new victim and get him ready so we can use him. Then he says the other guys will be showing up in a little bit and according to the replies I got from the ad I put out there this one is probably the most guys we have had yet. The 1st voices oh really and the 2nd voice says yeah I was actually shocked by all the replies they all that he was good looking and guess who is making a special appearances, he said Sal and Keith.

The 1st voice says no way really and then it sounded like he was concerned as I hear him say to the other guy are you sure that's a good idea after what they did the 1st time and the 2nd voice said I couldn't say no to them they would have came no matter what. I just hope the guy in there can handle them. The 1st says well I don't want to be in the same room with them as they use this guy I am very experienced and I can't even handle half of their cocks they are way to big and thick for me. I hear the door open and in walks 3 guys plus the guy who had tricked. And when one of the guy starts to speak I recognize the voice who was doing all the talking before as he approaches the bed and walks over to the nightstand and pulls out the bag of T and a needle and looks at the guy who tricked me and says how much? He says he does a .4-.5 but only adds enough water to dissolve the crystal. The other guy says ok so a .65 will be perfect I lay there struggling and once the  point is set he grabs my arm and says don't move you don't want me to miss do you as he sticks me and pulls the needle out and I start coughing and feel that the warm rushing feeling kick in and all I hear is let's the fun begin.

Part 2 coming soon

set me up too...