Urine consumption.Pros and cons and how to start

1 hour ago, TommiBiC18 said:

What are the pros and cons of drinking urine?

How should I prepare?

What is the best way to get started?

The best way to get started is to drink your own. Piss on yourself in the tub/shower, piss in a cup and drink it, etc.

Get used to the different tastes, is. Strong morning piss, well hydrated piss, piss after a bar night and so on.

If you have a good buddy or a top/Dom bring it up with them and ask them to piss on/in you or in a cup so you can drink it

Pro: it's hot as hell and many guys are into it whether they know it or not

Con: ......

Definitely start with your own.  You might try it after a few beers to get used to it and work your way up to more concentrated. I was trained by diluting it... half water/half piss... and then worked my way up to full concentration.   Now I love sitting on a video call at work sipping on some piss.  Though, there's nothing like the taste of piss coming straight out of a cock.  🐷

Edited by badjujuboy
  • Piggy 2

• 4 weeks later...

This is hot, doubly because I'm being told to..

Imma drink my pee right now and report back.. 

***the first sip is sour and gross and I love it.. Especially how hot it is.. Swallowed it.. Mmmm.. 

Wish someone was watching or it was theirs.. Adding some water so I can swallow the whole thing.. Wanna be the one with the big smile begging for it every time.. 

If only I can find someone similar😩 😝😋🤤🤤

On 8/18/2021 at 10:29 PM, BoyBakery said:

The best way to get started is to drink your own. Piss on yourself in the tub/shower, piss in a cup and drink it, etc.

Get used to the different tastes, is. Strong morning piss, well hydrated piss, piss after a bar night and so on.

If you have a good buddy or a top/Dom bring it up with them and ask them to piss on/in you or in a cup so you can drink it

Pro: it's hot as hell and many guys are into it whether they know it or not

Con: ......

So true🤤🤤🤤

Its so hot to be Nasty and eager to be.. 🔥😇🥰

• Like 1

• 1 year later...