Unexpected double-feature

Bkpig

I had a long day at work Tuesday and though I was tired I desperately wanted to get my dick wet. A twink, visiting from LA, hit me up on bbrt offering his preloaded hole. It's hard to turn down a juicy pussy so I bolted over. While I was about to walk out of my door, he hit me up to say another guy wanted to come over and asked if I'd be cool with us taking turns on him. I told him, the more the merrier. 

When I arrived, I found the door unlocked and entered to find the other guy already there and eating the twink's hole. He was a hot, hairy, thick, fat-dicked daddy. Woof! The daddy moved aside and I sucked some of the cum out of the twink's hole while the daddy started eating my hairy ass. After a few minutes I couldn't resist any longer and I buried my cock into the twink. His cunt was so wet and silky, but it was clear that he was winding down from a long day of getting pounded, so he asked for a break after a while. During that break I started sucking the daddy and the twink told me if I wanted to sit on his dick for a bit I could. So I planted my ass on top of the twink's rigid cock and started to ride. It didn't take long before he wailed "I'm cumming" and flooded my hole. The daddy was laying next to the twink jerking his fat hairy meat. I slide off of the twink, moved over and sat on the daddy's rod. He put his hands behind his head to expose his ripe pits, that I fell face first into and breathed it in like a hit of natural poppers. Now hungry for his seed I pumped that dick with my freshly bred hole until he growled like a dog and released balls deep in me. 

When leaving, the daddy and I exchanged numbers. Then I rode my bike home, with cum leaking out of my ass. After taking off my running short-shorts I was wearing, I saw that they had a wet streak.  

IMG_7652.jpg

• Like 6
  • Upvote 7
  • Piggy 8

• 1 month later...
On 8/19/2021 at 9:43 AM, Bkpig said:

I had a long day at work Tuesday and though I was tired I desperately wanted to get my dick wet. A twink, visiting from LA, hit me up on bbrt offering his preloaded hole. It's hard to turn down a juicy pussy so I bolted over. While I was about to walk out of my door, he hit me up to say another guy wanted to come over and asked if I'd be cool with us taking turns on him. I told him, the more the merrier. 

When I arrived, I found the door unlocked and entered to find the other guy already there and eating the twink's hole. He was a hot, hairy, thick, fat-dicked daddy. Woof! The daddy moved aside and I sucked some of the cum out of the twink's hole while the daddy started eating my hairy ass. After a few minutes I couldn't resist any longer and I buried my cock into the twink. His cunt was so wet and silky, but it was clear that he was winding down from a long day of getting pounded, so he asked for a break after a while. During that break I started sucking the daddy and the twink told me if I wanted to sit on his dick for a bit I could. So I planted my ass on top of the twink's rigid cock and started to ride. It didn't take long before he wailed "I'm cumming" and flooded my hole. The daddy was laying next to the twink jerking his fat hairy meat. I slide off of the twink, moved over and sat on the daddy's rod. He put his hands behind his head to expose his ripe pits, that I fell face first into and breathed it in like a hit of natural poppers. Now hungry for his seed I pumped that dick with my freshly bred hole until he growled like a dog and released balls deep in me. 

When leaving, the daddy and I exchanged numbers. Then I rode my bike home, with cum leaking out of my ass. After taking off my running short-shorts I was wearing, I saw that they had a wet streak.  

IMG_7652.jpg

I want to felch that full ass!