Sex Addiction (Hypersexuality)

Kimberley

On 8/31/2021 at 12:23 PM, Pozguyinchi said:

I am sure I am an addict. I started becoming sexual at 10 and was getting bred by 13. When I was younger it was easy to just say my need was part of being young. I was converted to poz at 19. When I got Covid last year I realized that there have only been two weeks since I was 19 where I have not been bred. My Covid week and the week I got the fuck flu when I was 19. It does not consume my life but it is definitely a daily need that I usually get fulfilled. When I am at the bath house now or a video store and I get bred by a guy I usually forget what he looks like and the experience quickly after he cums in me. Sometimes I think the guy looks familiar and after he may say thanks again or something. I realize at that point he must have bred me before. I get stds so often my dr schedules me for three month visits. 

Awesome, buddy!

• 1 month later...
On 8/30/2021 at 5:19 AM, schvenn said:

I call myself a sex-addict and I think it's a pretty accurate description. Hunting for asses to fuck or cocks to get fucked by is literally all I do. Since the place I worked in had to close due to covid, my hunt isn't even interrupted by work any more. I have no interest in books, movies, series, games,.. I don't have any hobbies or interests besides sex. There are no social interactions that are not sexual in any way. The only social media I'm on are sites that are dedicated solely to sex, like this one. I exclusively have friends who I have sex with. When I'm out hunting I don't care about looks, age, body type, etc. I only care about having sex with as many holes, cocks, mouths as possible.

And I fucking love it

you must be one of the real stars of this site! take it you share pins for slamming?

• 1 month later...
On 8/30/2021 at 5:19 AM, schvenn said:

I call myself a sex-addict and I think it's a pretty accurate description. Hunting for asses to fuck or cocks to get fucked by is literally all I do. Since the place I worked in had to close due to covid, my hunt isn't even interrupted by work any more. I have no interest in books, movies, series, games,.. I don't have any hobbies or interests besides sex. There are no social interactions that are not sexual in any way. The only social media I'm on are sites that are dedicated solely to sex, like this one. I exclusively have friends who I have sex with. When I'm out hunting I don't care about looks, age, body type, etc. I only care about having sex with as many holes, cocks, mouths as possible.

And I fucking love it

I'd love to come to Mannheim and you could hunt me down. I have straight friends in Mainz, so once there it's not far down the autobahn.

Edited by toxicaidspig

• 1 month later...
On 8/31/2021 at 6:23 AM, Pozguyinchi said:

I am sure I am an addict. I started becoming sexual at 10 and was getting bred by 13. When I was younger it was easy to just say my need was part of being young. I was converted to poz at 19. When I got Covid last year I realized that there have only been two weeks since I was 19 where I have not been bred. My Covid week and the week I got the fuck flu when I was 19. It does not consume my life but it is definitely a daily need that I usually get fulfilled. When I am at the bath house now or a video store and I get bred by a guy I usually forget what he looks like and the experience quickly after he cums in me. Sometimes I think the guy looks familiar and after he may say thanks again or something. I realize at that point he must have bred me before. I get stds so often my dr schedules me for three month visits. 

Fucking HOT !  Close to you age of getting interested with raw sex - My Mom and Dad were sexually active with family and public ! Then the divorce - changing my ways - Family was more sexually active - Not Poz yet - working on it !  Fem Male here !

I would say that I'm obsessed with anonymous sex, which makes me obsessed with men because they are so good at it.

But in my old age I feel as horny as I did when I was 20. The main difference is obviously age which affects sex because of the loss of energy. When I was younger I could spend 2-3 days in a row at a sauna, sleeping a few hours in between.

But age also affected me because I don't feel as "attractive" as I used to feel when I was younger, all the way up to my 50's. Feeling good about the way I looked was part of the turn-on and the enjoyment of sex, especially as a bottom. I would sometimes hook-up with bottom guys and the challenge was  to get the bottom guy real horny by him touching my body and kissing me until he discovered my lubed hole. I loved leaving the bottom's apartment with their load inside me. I don't think I could do that now!

• Like 1

As much as I love sex it's the thrill of the risk that turns me on. That's what made me decide never to wear condoms, whether I was fucking men or women. Once I decided to fuck and be fucked only by men the decision to bareback satisfied my need for risk, and it explains my preference for guys who take a lot of cock and cum from as many different tops as possible.

• Like 2

• 5 weeks later...

Great to see here how you guys handle the term “addiction” and own it. Wish I had known or at least heard from guys like all of you earlier.

In my case I would say, sex is a helpful and necessary addiction.

I was accused of being sex addicted, and was often advised to do something to “cure“ it, I’ve been shamed for that… it interestingly came from people who suppressed their own desires and couldn’t believe in living them up freely, or were even jealous of the way how I lived it up. Accusations came from former lovers/partners, but also by people for whom it shouldn’t have been any business (friends, or even or couples (gay or straight) who considered their lives to be exemplary role models….). Had to learn on my own in the course of time, "If I'm addicted, then I own it, I love it, fuck you!" and to be proud of it and be shameless with pride.

Anything can end up into an addiction (job, a hobby, sports etc), if you handle it neglecting other aspects in your life, or damaging your health. But so far, sex only benefited my health the moment I started to live it the way I desired (lots of it and with lots of men, enjoying the variety of encounters and the uniqueness of each man). So it's less a damaging addiction, but a "cure" itself, if dosed the right way... and sometimes you have to increase the dose no matter which cure...

I’m uncompromising about fulfilling my commitments towards job, Friends or family, and I do have other hobbies and interests or social connections, and they function. Having said that, sex is for me everything combined: hobby, interest, nutrition for the soul, energy source, spiritual practice, and definitely an addiction that I enjoy very much…

And there's the social aspect by having lot of sex: some people connect socially by clubbing, sports, movies, dining, to hang out with similar minded (which is I do with “ordinary” friends or family). My peer groups and social places also consists of men that I share similar experiences of upbringing, sexuality, love, life planning or finding our position in society as non-heteronormative men, or lust and sex drive. Be it close friends that I occasionally have sex with, fuck buddies, hook ups or generally the guys I meet at cruising areas. All of them are like-minded men. I don’t connect with them socially by dining, movies or conversations in the first place - we connect socially by having sex. There’s so much understanding and support being exchanged non-verbally by fucking. Sex is the vibe where we as like-minded men meet with a human touch. If needed, we may exchange conversations and thoughts after the sex, depending on how close we are, but sex is the main tool how we communicate and give each other what you always give one another while interacting socially: the support and fulfillment of being what you are. I get it then and there with those men (or men like you here in this thread) like nowhere else.

For me it’s even a necessity to regularly fuck at first sight with strangers in order to connect on a primal raw level and to support each other to feel our wild natural side again, free from emotional connections or a common past. That makes the act pure and even kind of innocent, since you don’t know each other yet. That resets my brain and mind every time again in order to start afresh with my life‘s challenges. 

In short: for me, having lots of sex with lots of men is a lifestyle, and a mindset, an energy booster, social activity, maybe call it a religious practice. It’s necessarily addictive, cause it keeps me coming back for more again and again, because it’s each time like being born again. And most of all, it’s fun! It’s a passion.

It’s only an addiction in a negative sense or hypersexuality for those who don’t understand the various benefits sex can provide and don't have that priority.

But apart from that, I love men, I love being gay, I love sex, I love sex for the sake of having sex, no matter with whom, I love being helpless in the face of my own sex drive, I love fucking brainlessly again and again until my balls are empty. Why…? … because it’s simply right. Period. The more men I breed, the more I’m living my best life. I have to do it, again and again, there’s no other go. If it's still considered an addiction - hell yes! Gimme more!

• Like 6
  • Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1

Well .... all I can say is, you really get it ... your understanding, of who and what we are is truly impressive.  I admire your thought-process, your fierce determination to live life in YOUR terms, not those who presume to know better.  My mutze is off to you, my Brother !!!

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, hntnhole said:

Well .... all I can say is, you really get it ... your understanding, of who and what we are is truly impressive.  I admire your thought-process, your fierce determination to live life in YOUR terms, not those who presume to know better.  My mutze is off to you, my Brother !!!

I am grateful for your appreciation and your encouragement. What should I say… I had no one to teach me these things, and these things are not something that you would learn at school.… Life is the biggest teacher. 

• Upvote 1

• 5 months later...
On 8/30/2021 at 1:19 AM, schvenn said:

call myself a sex-addict and I think it's a pretty accurate description. Hunting for asses to fuck or cocks to get fucked by is literally all I do. Since the place I worked in had to close due to covid, my hunt isn't even interrupted by work any more. I have no interest in books, movies, series, games,.. I don't have any hobbies or interests besides sex. There are no social interactions that are not sexual in any way. The only social media I'm on are sites that are dedicated solely to sex, like this one. I exclusively have friends who I have sex with. When I'm out hunting I don't care about looks, age, body type, etc. I only care about having sex with as many holes, cocks, mouths as possible.

And I fucking love it

Wow!! How can we get together for hot sessions? I want to take your loads in which ever way you want to give them to me. Sex is all I'm interested in. I've had group sex with several guys, each guy standing in line to give me his load. I've been fucked in the park at night, at a shopping mall in a guy's car with viewers stopping to watch, I've been fucked by guys while sucking cock. It doesn't get better than that. If I ran into you in the park it wouldn't take long for me to drop my jeans or to unzip your jeans and suck your cock. I bet your good at breeding bottoms, so when do we get together??

Jamie

Edited by hotpussyboy

On 8/29/2021 at 12:02 PM, flexbtm said:

I think an addiction is when it interferes with you performing regular life activities. 

I guess that depends on the definition of which interferes with the other. 
Regular life activities should include sex. Great sex. Lots of satisfyingly orgasmic, sticky, sweaty, lustful sex. But we've all been through COVID and lockdowns and the strange environment we're all existing in.

For me, that means my business has more work than reasonable (I'm now turning away clients), and the simple reasons are (a) there are more jobs in my field than people to fill them, (b) my clients have requirements that aren't going away, (c) someone needs to take up the slack so here I am working full-time for 2-3 clients, and (d) ok, the money's really good especially in a recession.

But the reality is that you can have a lot of money and no time. You can't fuck money and time is fleeting. ☹️ Enjoy it as much as possible (or more) while the time is still there.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, hotpussyboy said:

Wow!! How can we get together for hot sessions? I want to take your loads in which ever way you want to give them to me. Sex is all I'm interested in. I've had group sex with several guys, each guy standing in line to give me his load. I've been fucked in the park at night, at a shopping mall in a guy's car with viewers stopping to watch, I've been fucked by guys while sucking cock. It doesn't get better than that. If I ran into you in the park it wouldn't take long for me to drop my jeans or to unzip your jeans and suck your cock. I bet your good at breeding bottoms, so when do we get together??

Jamie

I would love to watch Schvenn charge up your whorepussy deep then 👅 it clean.

To be really honest, yes I am addicted. As a total bottom - enough is never enough. And I am worse after i have been bred two or three times, the hamster just falls off it's wheel and I have to get more cock and seed. It wasn't a choice, I wasn't like that years ago - it just morphed into me being a cock and cumpig. If i do not get bred for a couple of days I am howling for it - from anyone.

• Like 2